This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green & Silver
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Ford EXP : 8.600 @ 158.000
Larry/ Clinton Snead, Engine: 360ci Ford SB, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T Goodyear
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.020 @ 111.580
Andy Edwards, Engine: LQ4 6.0L, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC Tires: Bridgestone 285/70R17
1989 GMC Sierra CK1500 stepside sle: 12.169 @ 110.140
Tom vd Wijden, Engine: GM zz502/502, Tires: Pirelli in the front and Hoosier 325/50/15
1995 Toyota Soarer 2.5 TT GTT-L: 12.574 @ 111.030
Manual Kallianis, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: Kumho KU31
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.980 @ 105.200
Paul Cadiere, Engine: 6.0 /505 HP, Supercharger: Magna charger
1991 GMC Sierra CK1500 ST: 12.980 @ 105.470
Ryan Lacasse, Engine: 406 small block, Tires: 26x11.50 Mickey Thompson's
1978 GMC Sierra CK1500 Heavy Half: 13.950 @ 102.000
Marc Wethington, Engine: Big Block 402, Tires: BF Goodrich Radial T/A 275/60/15 Rear 255/60/15 F
1987 Ford EXP SC: 14.000 @ 95.000
Mike, Engine: 2.3 H.O., Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Dunlop SP (front) Hankook K106 (rear)
1991 Toyota Soarer TT: 14.060 @ 100.120
kelvin, Engine: 2491cc, Turbos: 2 stock ct12a twins Tires: bald 225/55R16
2004 GMC Sierra CK1500 crew cab slt supercharger: 14.340 @ 95.000
ryan mohr, Engine: 5.3L, Supercharger: procharger Tires: stock
1973 GMC Sierra CK1500 : 14.430 @ 97.000
Dylan Nichols, Engine: 357, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 245's
1996 GMC Sierra CK1500 Ext Cab 3door 4x4: 14.470 @ 92.260
Ken, Engine: 350 Vortech L31, Supercharger: Vortec V1-S Tires: 285/75R16 Radials
2009 GMC Sierra CK1500 SLT: 14.497 @ 95.790
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 6.2 Liter, Tires: stock goodyear A/T
1995 GMC Sierra CK1500 ECSS: 14.513 @ 92.723
Robert Herron, Engine: 6.3L/383 cid, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Yokohama 295/50/15 & 245/60/15
1989 GMC Sierra CK1500 c1500 stepside: 14.765 @ 92.060
Tom, Engine: 350tbi, Tires: M&H racemaster mss-005
2006 GMC Sierra CK1500 : 14.970 @ 90.000
Adam Del Valle, Engine: 5.3l,
1997 GMC Sierra CK1500 Red cab, short bed: 15.089 @ 89.625
Steve, Engine: 5.7L vortec,
2002 GMC Sierra CK1500 : 15.328 @ 89.260
Jim Pender, Engine: 5.3L V-8, Tires: 285/55VR 18
2008 GMC Sierra CK1500 SLT: 15.404 @ 88.990
Jason Hardy, Engine: 5.3, Tires: 265/75R17
2007 GMC Sierra CK1500 crewcab sle: 15.570 @ 90.500
christopher bird, Engine: 5.3, Tires: cooper zeon ltz 275/55-r20