This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green & Silver
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 GMC Sierra : 10.898 @ 125.420
Steve Tandy Sr., Engine: 6.0 LS Chevy stroked 410 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 29 x 10.5 W
2001 GMC Sierra : 11.570 @ 118.000
Scream, Engine: 5.7L LS1, Tires: M&H Racemaster DR's 275/55-16
2005 GMC Sierra Z71 Supercharger & Nitrous: 12.140 @ 109.460
Bill, Engine: 5.3L L33, Supercharger: Radix Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo
2002 GMC Sierra : 12.960 @ 102.300
Daryl Frey, Engine: 6.0 lq9, Tires: 31.5x10.5 bfg all terrains
1966 Pontiac Strato-Chief 2 DOOR POST: 13.430 @ 101.350
CARL HICKS, Engine: 468 cu in Chevy, Tires: P225/75R-14 ALL SEASON
1999 GMC Sierra : 13.443 @ 86.540
Rafa, Engine: 4.8,
2007 GMC Sierra 2wd Denali: 13.873 @ 99.910
Mark, Engine: 6.2L VVT (376 ci), Tires: 285/45/22
2008 GMC Sierra Denali AWD: 13.920 @ 99.100
Clay Osburn, Engine: 6.2 vvt L92,
2006 GMC Sierra SLE HD: 14.085 @ 93.957
Pete, Engine: Duramax Diesel, Supercharger: No Turbos: Yes Tires: 265/75/16
1995 GMC Sierra Tornado GT: 14.203 @ 95.992
Robert H., Engine: 6.2L SB Chevy Push Rod V8, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Yokohoma Avid SST
2006 GMC Sierra 1500: 14.657 @ 91.370
Steve L. Tandy Sr., Engine: 4.3 V6 262 cu.in., Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Fr Coopers/rear MT 28x9X15
2002 Renault Megane Alize 1.6 16V: 14.842 @ 108.120
Ricardo Rocha, Engine: 1.6 16V, Tires: 195/50 Michelin Pilot Exaulto
2008 GMC Sierra Denali: 14.902 @ 94.070
2010 Acura MDX : 15.310 @ 91.110
NA, Engine: V6: 300HP,
2007 Acura MDX Sport: 15.510 @ 90.020
2008 GMC Sierra sle crew cab: 15.550 @ 85.000
2003 GMC Sierra z71 stepside 4X4: 15.560 @ 95.000
MIchael, Engine: 5.3, Tires: stock
2007 Acura MDX : 15.710 @ 90.020
NA, Tires: Michelin Latitude Tour HP M+S
1997 Renault Megane 2.0 16V Coupe: 15.800 @ 89.300
Peter Turner, Engine: 2.0 16V F7R-710,
2007 Acura MDX : 15.910 @ 87.610