This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green & Silver
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Kawasaki Motorcycle Top Gas: 8.340 @ 157.900
Tony Webster, Engine: 1428 KZ, 0 Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1984 Kawasaki Motorcycle Ninja 900 body Custom FRP: 8.551 @ 151.760
Kevin Askew, Engine: 1075cc Z1000, Tires: M/T & Goodyear
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 125.990
paul '' painter'' meacham, Engine: 1170 cc, Supercharger: .............. Turbos: ........... Tires: f. avon r.goodyear..7 in
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle 78 kz: 9.900 @ 146.000
painter meachamnone yet, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 148.000
painter, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1976 Kawasaki Motorcycle H1 (500cc): 10.090 @ 129.000
Jeff Anzaldua, Engine: 500cc H1 Heavily Ported!!, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 6.5 inch drag slick
1994 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR: 10.210 @ 134.750
James Ogg, Engine: 600cc jeted, Tires: mich zr tires
2001 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-9R: 10.250 @ 140.080
Mr. J, Engine: stock 899cc motor, Tires: 190/50-17 (rear)
1995 Lamborghini Diablo Twin Supercharged: 10.770 @ 135.780
DT, Supercharger: Twin Supercharged
2004 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-6R: 10.965 @ 125.500
Adam Woodring, Engine: all stock 636cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1993 Lamborghini Diablo SV: 10.970 @ 133.000
n?a, Engine: 5.7l 48-valve v-12,
2002 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR1200: 11.080 @ 128.400
scott rising, Tires: pilot road 2
1995 Lamborghini Diablo SE: 12.120 @ 124.120
1995 Lamborghini Diablo VT: 13.200 @ 112.500
1988 Kawasaki Motorcycle GT750 (KZ750 shaft): 13.376 @ 101.030
Jim Holbrook, Engine: 750cc Kawa, all stock,
2013 BMW 740i TwinPower Turbo: 14.304 @ 99.380
RTTV, Engine: 3.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder, 24-valve 315-hp ,
2001 BMW 740i Sport: 14.835 @ 93.560
2001 BMW 740i base: 15.128 @ 91.830
1956 Studebaker Hawk Power Hawk: 15.475 @ 91.790
David Starr, Engine: Studebaker 289, Supercharger: Paxton SN60 Tires: 255/60R15
1992 Kawasaki Motorcycle zl: 16.330 @ 82.400
jasmeet bhelay, Engine: 400,