This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green & Silver
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Mini Cooper S: 10.237 @ 142.530
Thomas Barnes, Engine: 1600, Turbos: Garrett / Owen 35 86 Tires: M&H 24.5 x 8.5 - 15
2002 Mini Cooper S Turbo: 10.480 @ 135.180
Vinnie Kung, Engine: W11, Turbos: Garrett GT Tires: 24x8.5 M&H
2005 Mini Cooper S Turbo: 11.986 @ 127.020
Brian, Engine: 1.6 turbo charged, Turbos: 3071 garrett
2002 Mini Cooper S: 12.475 @ 112.500
Richard O'Dwyer, Turbos: Garrett GT2860RS
2000 BMW 328i Sedan Supercharged: 12.922 @ 108.970
David Hugh, Engine: Stock 2.8L, Supercharger: Active Autowerke C38 stg2
2003 Mini Cooper S: 13.070 @ 109.000
2004 Mini Cooper S: 13.191 @ 107.520
David Ward, Tires: Yokohama Parada Spec II Tyres (205/40/17)
1997 BMW 328i Supercharged: 13.280 @ 110.314
Nat Sanche, Engine: M52, Supercharger: Rotrex C30-94
2000 BMW 328i : 13.299 @ 110.750
David Hugh, Engine: stock, Supercharger: AA rotrex C38-71 Tires: Michellin Pilot Sport 2
2003 Mini Cooper S: 13.553 @ 106.500
Bisch, Tires: Azenis
2003 Mini Cooper S: 13.685 @ 105.600
BigShow, Engine: 1598cc, Supercharger: M45 Turbos: N/A Tires: Yokohama Parada 205/40/17
2005 Mini Cooper S: 13.700 @ 104.000
James (Jaw_F430), Engine: Stock 1.6,
2013 Mini Cooper S: 13.896 @ 98.180
2010 Mini Cooper S Manual Trans: 13.955 @ 101.370
Jason A., Engine: 1.6T, Turbos: Stock Tires: Goodyear F1 Asymmetrical 4/32
1991 Rover Metro GTi: 14.050 @ 98.900
Colin Barlow, Engine: Rover K-Series 1.8 VVC, Tires: Yokohama A032R SS
2012 BMW 328i TwinPower Turbo: 14.110 @ 99.820
DT, Engine: 2.0L Inline-4 Turbo,
2013 Mini Cooper S: 14.150 @ 97.000
Doc Burgess, Tires: 195 55 16 run flat
2003 Mini Cooper S: 14.172 @ 99.150
Christopher, Tires: 205/45/16
2012 BMW 328i : 14.200 @ 98.000
NA, Engine: turbocharged dohc 16v valve inline 4: 240 horsepower, Tires: Cintuarto P7
2007 Mini Cooper S: 14.300 @ 98.800
Mike, Engine: 1.6,