This item has been shown 1159 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Green & Silver
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Green & Silver
- Outer diameter is 59mm, diameter of insertion clips is 50mm
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Ford Torino GT: 9.956 @ 135.540
Harold Paratestes, Engine: 429 Cobra Jet, Tires: 29.5-11.50-15 M/T slcks
1972 Ford Torino Gran Wagon: 10.230 @ 131.100
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 545, Tires: MT
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 10.339 @ 133.760
Mark Gubinski, Engine: 514 Crate, Tires: Hoosier
2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.504 @ 132.530
lowpro, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: stock IHI Tires: Hoosier drag radials
2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.512 @ 132.060
Steve Starkey, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: stock Tires: Hoosier
2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG (lowpro): 10.595 @ 130.970
Clayton, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: IHI Tires: Hoosier d/r
2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.664 @ 130.850
lowpro, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: stock Tires: Hoosier drag radials
2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG ECU Tune Pulley Nitrous VRUS: 10.745 @ 132.210
rflow, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: stock Tires: MT - Drag radials
2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG (lowpro): 10.751 @ 129.520
Bruce of TTM, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: stock IHI Tires: Hoosier d/r
2006 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Weistec 3 liter supercharger upgrade: 10.757 @ 132.920
Gadget, Engine: 5.4L V8, Supercharger: Weistec 3 liter supercharger upgrade
2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.760 @ 129.370
Steve Starkey, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.776 @ 132.180
bassn_07, Tires: Hoosiers and M&H
1976 Ford Torino : 10.790 @ 124.030
Brian Krieger, Engine: 523cu. in. BB Ford, Supercharger: never Turbos: none Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials 315/50/15
2006 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.840 @ 127.130
chawkins, Engine: MODIFIED ON E85, Tires: hoosier 255/50/16
2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.842 @ 129.270
Luis Mendez (loco), Engine: 55k, Supercharger: stock Tires: MTs
2006 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.875 @ 128.090
CRAIG HAWKINS, Engine: M113K stock internally, Tires: HOOSIER 255-50-16
2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG LET by ChicagoX (nitrous): 10.930 @ 130.410
ChicagoX, Tires: Mickey Thompson
2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Kleemann Stage 2: 10.950 @ 131.230
Derek, Supercharger: Stock Tires: MT Street Radials
2006 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG : 10.966 @ 127.230
tm02, Engine: Eurocharged stage 4 package, Supercharger: stock Tires: mickey thompsons
2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Eurocharged: 10.967 @ 126.250
Cutt, Tires: 265/40/18 MT/ET street drag radials