This item has been shown 3354 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Black & Silver
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Black & Silver
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1981 Porsche 924 Turbo: 12.900 @ 109.000
Leonard Kruger, Engine: Balanced, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: T28 Tires: Road tires
2006 Factory-Five Type 65 electric: 13.178 @ 94.350
Michael 'KD' Kadie, Engine: Transwarp 11, Tires: BF Goodrich street (fully inflated)
2001 BMW M Roadster : 13.538 @ 103.510
Rocky, Engine: 3.2l - 315hp, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sports
1998 BMW M Roadster : 13.700 @ 101.400
1991 Nissan Stanza : 13.840 @ 103.990
Andy Gussie, Engine: KA24E, Turbos: Garrett T3
1988 Porsche 924 S: 15.112 @ 94.370
Kirk Wills, Engine: 2.5L 4 cylinder inline,