This item has been shown 1857 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar Wheel Badge Set of 4 - Black & Silver
- Set of 4 wheel badges for all Jaguar models 1988-2012
- Color is Black & Silver
** Free shipping to the United States
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.119 @ 167.070
Billy Coburn, Engine: Reher Morrison 555 BBC, Tires: 32 x 14 M/T
2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup PST: 8.592 @ 159.420
Greg Stanley, Engine: 409 18*,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.890 @ 152.000
Dace Horne, Engine: 387, Tires: 28-10.50 et slicks
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.000 @ 148.000
Jordan Gray, Engine: 388 sbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.122 @ 140.120
David Baker, Engine: 406 C.I SBC, Supercharger: Weiand 8-71 Tires: 31-18.5-15 Hoosier
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.290 @ 143.750
kevin, Engine: 406 chevy,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.320 @ 139.660
Skip Pellett, Engine: SBC, Tires: M/T
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.410 @ 135.000
rick carter, Engine: 406, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Racing: 9.470 @ 137.000
Jody Smith, Engine: 379ci, Tires: Hoosier QTP 31x13.5
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.470 @ 146.990
Mike Kost, Engine: 427 sbc, Tires: Hoosier 275/60/15 Drag Radials
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.550 @ 141.000
Damian Broussard, Engine: BB 540,
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.650 @ 137.054
kevin, Engine: SBC,
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.660 @ 141.020
1994 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Electric Powered: 9.800 @ 132.110
SHAWN LAWLESS, Engine: 4 GE 10HP 48 VOLT ELECTRIC MOTORS,
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.910 @ 135.000
Jason Cooper, Engine: 500 ci bbc, Tires: Good Years 32x15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.920 @ 132.050
Steve Massengill, Engine: 408, Tires: Moroso-front M/T 29.5-11.5-15 Rear
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.940 @ 132.700
RUSSELL NALLS, Engine: 393sbc, Tires: 29 x 11.5 quick time pro
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.980 @ 132.000
Robert Mitchell, Engine: 406, Tires: 29.5x10.5W
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup tahoe: 10.100 @ 133.010
Kent Baumgartner, Engine: 355 c.i., Tires: mickey thompsom slicks 10.5 x 28
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 10.210 @ 131.043
Derek Vanslyke, Engine: 383, Supercharger: Weiand 142 Turbos: none Tires: MT Drag