This item has been shown 413 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
20 Wheel Extended Lug Nuts M12 x P1.25 Open End
- Fits most aftermarket wheels with 60 Degrees taper seat for SUBARU, SUZUKI, NISSAN, and other car makes.
Please make sure this is the correct size before purchasing.
- 100% Brand New In Box (Never Been Used or Installed)
- This Lug Nuts are perfect for those running extended lug nuts.
- It is 60 degree acorn style, will fit most tuner wheels and some stock wheels.
- Applicatoin: M12 x P1.25
- Dimensions: (Length) 48mm x (Width) 22mm
- 20 pcs 12 x 1.25 Extended Lug Nuts (Neo Chrome color)
- 1 Adapter (exactly shown in the photo)
- Installation guide is NOT included.
- We accept PayPal only or Credit Card through Paypal payment.
- Payment must be received within 7 days after sale closed or item will be re-listed.
- We ship by registered standard airmail.
- We ship out within 48 hours upon receiving your payment.
- We only ship to buyer's PayPal "confirmed address", please confirm it before your purchase.
- Tracking number will be emailed to buyer after package has been shipped out.
- Shipping time depends on the efficiency of the destination's local post office.
- Mail Tracking :
Approx. Shipping Time (For Reference Only)
U.S. / U.K. / Australia
10-15 business days
Canada / Brazil / Russia / Europe (except Italy)
14-21 business days
Japan / Malaysia / Singapore / Thailand / Asia
7-14 business days
South America / Italy
21-28 business days
may take up to 6-8 weeks due to strict Custom Inspection
- No return will be accepted except for manufacturer's defect.
- Return item must be in brand new condition which means its never installed and kept in the original packaging.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable in return case.
- Buyer need to pay the shipping and handling charges again for the re-ship item(s), except we make a mistake with buyer address.
- Most of our item(s) are plug and play, but Professioal installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk
- We reserve the right to refuse the buyers who having negative or hidden response and all non-registered buyers.
- If you have any question or need any help from us, please feel free to send an message to us.
- We will try our best to reply all e-mails within 24 hours, there might be some delay during weekends and holidays.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to resolve any problem before leaving negative response, we will do our best to satisfy each customer.
Back To Top
© Copyright 2010 speeduppro. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 7.438 @ 185.000
Andrey Kravchenko, Engine: Nissan 3.0, Turbos: garrett
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32: 10.902 @ 132.400
Toby, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530 (pair) Tires: Kumho Ecsta V710 slicks 245/35WR18
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.245 @ 127.420
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock Motor, Never touched, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Turbos: None Tires: 28 x 10.50 x 15 ET Drags