This item has been shown 2250 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
THIRD BRAKE LIGHT
REAR ROOF VISORS
CAR SIDE STEP BAR
AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
STRUT BAR / TOWER BAR
- 100% New in Box & Good Quality
- JDM Style 2"diameter (52mm)
- Smoke Tint lens
- Red LED illuminated needles
- Comes with Sensor
- Comes with All the Wiring Necessary for Installation
- All Accessories are Included for Installation
- We highly advise our customers to get a 2 inch Tri-Pod holder for the gauges.
- Installation Instructions included, Professional installation in highly recommended.
$$0.00- USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$$0.00 - AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO BOX, Military Address/Base APO & FPO
$$43.90 - Canada, International
Fixed Shipping Charges FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO BOX, Military Address/Base APO & FPO, Canada.
customers are responsible for fees such as custom, import duty, VAT Tax, Duty tax, and others related to customs.
CA state buyers
We accept the following payments: Paypal
E-Checks will be held until cleared.
All payments are due within 7 days after the last winning sale is closed.
Paypal accept: visa ,mastercard, american express , discover
- Our office hours are Mon-Fri 11:30am - 7:30pm PST
- We always ensure the best quality on the item and the best customer services.
- Due to a high volume of spam email lately , please use the " contact seller " on your sale page, and we will answer your questions thru message system.
- All message normally will be reply within 24 hours (except Saturday, Sunday & US holidays) and our customer service team will be happy to answer your question and give you the best purchasing experience
- Negative response will not help resolve any problems you have, please contact us via email ,our customer service rep will make best effort to help you with the issues.
NOTE: Please note that we only work from 11:30am-7:30pm PST Monday-Friday but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Mercury Comet 2 door: 8.934 @ 150.130
Rick Porter, Engine: 351 Windsor (all motor), Tires: MT 32x14
1970 Ford Maverick : 9.783 @ 135.540
Graham Allen, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier
1970 Ford Maverick : 10.265 @ 128.130
Matthew Bong, Engine: 363, Tires: M/T 31-13 -15
1972 Ford Maverick : 10.320 @ 130.000
Bill Muchow/Steve Pyburn, Engine: 351 w / 408 cubes, Tires: 29.5 x 9 M/T
1970 Ford Maverick 2 door: 10.450 @ 128.000
John Ford, Engine: 347 (13.5 to 1) roller motor, Tires: Moroso D2S (front) MT E/T drags
1971 Ford Maverick 351: 10.772 @ 127.100
Robert, Engine: 351 to 429,
1972 Mercury Comet : 10.793 @ 123.320
Matthew Bong, Engine: ford , Tires: 29x10x15 slicks
1971 Ford Maverick : 10.920 @ 120.010
mike robinson, Engine: 300, Turbos: to4b Tires: mt drag radial
1962 Mercury Comet : 10.920 @ 132.560
koty sanders, Engine: stock 223 straight six, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.006 @ 118.000
Steve Huff, Engine: 302, Tires: MT 28.5 X 15 rear
1973 Mercury Comet : 11.520 @ 115.000
Rick Cooper, Engine: 306, Tires: 275 Mickey Radial Pro
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.670 @ 116.450
Justin Minzenmayer, Engine: 302, Tires: 28x12.50 MT
2000 Mitsubishi Diamante Twin Turbo Executive: 11.727 @ 125.000
David Thomas, Engine: 6G74 Twin Turbo, Turbos: Twin Garret GT2830 Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag racing Slicks 26 X 8.5
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.750 @ 113.000
Dustin Thacker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: E/T Drag 28x9x15
1966 Mercury Comet Cyclone: 12.217 @ 110.200
Charles, Engine: 390 Ford (.030 pistons 10:1), Tires: Goodyear 28 X 10.50 (9.00)
1972 Ford Maverick : 12.310 @ 108.000
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 302, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: sportsman fronts et street rear
1970 Ford Maverick Grabber: 12.650 @ 108.000
Lance Theaderman, Engine: 5.0L, Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1977 Ford Maverick : 13.345 @ 103.570
Matt Williams, Engine: 5.0 roller block, Tires: 26x10 MT ET Drag
1971 Ford Maverick : 14.028 @ 95.560
Alan Gant, Engine: 302 sbf, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T ET Street Radials
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante TH MAGNA: 14.930 @ 94.320