This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New JDM Catback Cat Back Exhaust System
Subaru 2002 2003 2004 2005 Impreza WRX 2.0L H4 EJ205 Turbocharged
Subaru 2006 2007 Impreza WRX 2.5L H4 EJ255 Turbocharged
Subaru 2004 2005 2006 2007 Impreza WRX STI 2.5L H4 EJ257 Turbocharged
Part Number (SKU#):TP-CBS-SU01V2
- Item Condition: Brand New
- This performance cat-back exhaust system use 3" diameter pipe which is larger than the stock piping which easily gain more horsepower, faster response, and optimize torque. Mandrel-bent turns allow the exhaust gas to exit with as little back pressure as possible. The muffler included in these catback exhaust is glasspack to reduce back pressure.
- With its deep throaty tone, it echoes its racing lineage
- Buyer will receive same product in the picture.
- Retail Price: $299.99 + Tax
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the stock unit.Require no modification
- This catback exhaust works with stock downpipe or other aftermarket downpipe
- 100% stainless steel SUS-304
- 3" Piping and 3.5" Tip Muffler
Please double check the compatibility chart listed above to confirm the vehicle fitment before buying the item. If you are not sure about the fitment regarding the part listed, please feel free to contact us to confirm the fitment before making the purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to autogrimmig authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items autogrimmig selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by autogrimmig. autogrimmig is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with autogrimmig.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2000 Subaru Impreza RSTi: 8.960 @ 163.250
Street Tuned Motorsports, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Precision 6765SP Tires: Hoosier QTP
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Sam˙el Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.765 @ 143.060
Jeff Chang, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6466
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 143.300
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR Race Engine, Turbos: AMR Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx wagon: 10.686 @ 130.583
Cameron Dawes , Engine: EJ257- stock Subaru, Turbos: Borg Warner 91-79 twinscroll. 91 a/r Tires: 225/45R17 BFG Drag radials
2004 Subaru Impreza STI: 10.730 @ 129.970
andy dorans jr., Engine: ej257, Turbos: gt35r .82 Tires: falken azenis rt 615 225/40/18
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.762 @ 133.740
Element Tuning, Engine: 2.5 STI Rods Pistons, Turbos: Element GT65 Tires: Toyo RA 1 235/40-17