This item has been shown 124 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Powered by Frooition Pro
JBA SS Long Tube Headers Nissan Titan/Armada 2004-2012 5.6L 1 5/8 Tube Size
Click here to view full size.
Full Size Image
Click to close full size.
JBA started with a clean sheet of paper when designing the Long Tube Headers for the Titan`s powerful 5.6L. Extensive development and dyno time yielded huge gains in both torque and horsepower over the restrictive factory manifold. These headers don`t just make power, they are built to last. JBA`s bullet proof design features a thick 3/8" one piece head flange leading into the heavy-wall 1-5/8" stainless steel primaries tubes and ends with the patented JBA Firecone® merge collector. This design reduces back pressure and helps scavenge the spent gasses exiting the engine giving you increased power and efficiency. Like all JBA products these headers come with all gaskets and hardware to complete the job.
Solid Stainless SteelIncrease hp & torque throughout RPM range
Improved throttle response
Reduced under hood temperature
Improved fuel economy
3/8" thick laser-cut single piece flanges
Large 1-5/8" primary tubing
Mandrel-bent stainless steel construction
Patented JBA Firecone® merge collector
Premium quality hardware
Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
JBA PRODUCT INFO:
2004-2012 Nissan Titan
2004-2012 Nissan Armada
50 State Legal: No Carb #
CARB #: NO CARB #
(Videos are for example only. Results may vary.)
- Contact Us
- About Us
- We strive to ship all orders within 48 hours of receiving payment and most items we sell are always in stock.
- If Available, orders will receive a shipment confirmation via email with tracking information.
- Most orders will ship with FedEx or USPS.
- Our standard shipping method for Free shipping is FedEx Ground unless otherwise noted.
- It may be required to have your order shipped direct from the manufacturer. If this is the case, additional shipping time may be required.
- It is possible to pickup your order in person from our warehouse facility. Please contact us first to make sure the part is in stock.
APO / FPO Addresses.
- We do offer shipping of our items to APO/FPO addresses via US Postal Service. Additional shipping fees maybe needed. 's shipping calculator is not always accurate when calculating shipping cost to APO/FPO.
- Please contact us first to determine if item is eligible as many of the items we sell exceed the limits set by the US Postal Service.
- Shipping to an APO/FPO address will be charged shipping after the order is placed if we do not receive a shipping inquiry before the purchase is made. APO/FPO address does not qualify for free shipping.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories.
- Greyhound Performance gladly ships to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories. It is important to note that these orders generally take longer for processing and delivery.
**Please Note: Orders shipped outside of the contiguous United States are NOT eligible for any free shipping offers.
International / Canada
- You are responsible for clearing items through customs in your country and paying any applicable duties or taxes. We cannot provide documentation for clearing specific items through customs. Also greyhound Performance has no control over these charges nor can we accurately predict what they may be. Customs and taxation policies vary from country to country so please contact your local customs office if you would like more information. Customs and Duties costs are the full responsibility of the customer. These costs are NOT billed online as part of the sale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for international orders to arrive before contacting us after your item has shipped. Once your item(s) arrive in your country they can take a few weeks to clear customs. We must wait 30 days before we can file a claim and send out a replacement if the package does not arrive within the expected time.
- We are unable to mark our shipments as gifts or under-value the item(s) since this is against U.S. and international laws.
- Contact Us
- About Us
Greyhound Performance gladly accepts PayPal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa through s secure online checkout system. We do not accept personal checks or cash.
Payment must be received within 10 days of item(s) close. If you need more time to complete payment then please let us know. After 10 days we will open an Unpaid Item Dispute to recover our fees.
Pay Now: Click the "Pay Now" button located at the top of this page or click the icon below.
Pay Later: Within two (2) hours of item close you will receive a new order email notification from us.
Order Consolidation/ Reduced Shipping:
If you have completed multiple Buy It Now purchases, you are not required to check-out multiple times. Just wait until all purchases are made and then proceed with check-out on one of the items.
State law requires that we charge all FL residents a 6.5% sales tax.
- Contact Us
- About Us
We do our best to ship most items within 24 hours. If something happens to your package in transit, please contact the carrier. We will do everything we can to issue you a replacement part. Orders will ship to the address that is supplied by Paypal; if you need to make a change to your address please notify us as quickly as possible.
Greyhound Performance gives a generous 60-day warranty. If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us via 's Messaging system within the warranty period. We will replace the item with the same part # or with a different part of your choosing (must be of equal value). Any problems after the initial 60 days please contact the manufacturer.
Greyhound Performance understands that anyone can make a mistake.
All returns must be unused and in original packaging. You must contact us for an RMA # so we know who the returned item belongs too once we receive it. We will carefully inspect each item to determine that it is in its original unused condition. Shipping costs and insurance back to Greyhound are the buyers responsibility. If the return is due to customer error we do not refund our actual shipping costs. When it comes to exhaust systems, headache racks, headers and Du-Ha storage units we reserve the right too charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. Please check the application before opening the box. Direct fit catalytic converters are considered a special order part and also carry a restocking fee of up to 20%.
All of the products we sell come with a limited or lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Should a problem arise with your purchase after our 30-day warranty period, please contact the manufacturer.
- Contact Us
- About Us
9am to 5pm EST Monday thru Friday
Greyhound Auto Parts
2920 NW Boca Raton Blvd. Suite 9
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Contact Us
- About Us
Greyhound Performance is the online division of Greyhound Auto Parts. We are warehouse distributors located in South Florida and have been selling performance exhaust products for over 20 years. Our objective is to supply our customers with quality products at a fair price. Being consumers ourselves, we have focused much of our effort into creating a comfortable buying experience. This includes excellent customer service, fast shipping times and very generous return policies. The products we sell are tried and true; we do not experiment with our customers. The best way to explain how we feel about the products we sell is to quote a sign found on the wall of a Feed & Grain store in rural America. Quality is like oats. If you want nice fresh oats you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been though the horse, they come a lot cheaper. We greatly appreciate everyone who has helped to make our company grow, especially, you the customer!! Thank you for your interest.
Frooition www.frooition.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T twin turbo: 9.890 @ 157.890
Will Danley, Engine: 440, Turbos: 75mm Tires: mickey thomason
1988 Dodge Dakota Pickup: 10.396 @ 128.240
Dahrl Clark, Engine: 340 Mopar, Tires: ET Drag slicks
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.500 @ 131.050
Kevin Johnson, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Garret GT4276 Turbo Tires: MT ET Drag 28
1987 Dodge Dakota short bed: 10.610 @ 127.300
Mallory Kenney, Engine: 446, Tires: 13x31x15
1992 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.620 @ 125.640
Byron Kroll, Engine: 360 MAGMUM STD. BORE, Tires: 15X3.5, 15X10- 26
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T RC Turbo: 10.740 @ 127.920
Duner, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: na Turbos: GT4202 Tires: Hoosier 29x12.5x15 slicks
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.179 @ 120.910
Ed Morris, Engine: 363 Magnum, Turbos: Turbonetics TO4E 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP rear - MT ET fronts
1993 Dodge Dakota : 11.230 @ 121.600
ROBERT, Engine: 3.9, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: 325/50-15 BFGS AND NEXXEN SKINNIES
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.310 @ 120.390
Dave Downing, Engine: 360, Supercharger: Paxton Novi-2000 Tires: 28x13.50 Hoosier QTP 28x4.5 Moroso DS-2
2000 Dodge Dakota : 11.490 @ 114.010
Corey, Engine: 4.7 liter v8, Supercharger: whipple Tires: 17 inch yokohoma
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.490 @ 116.000
chris oshenic, Engine: magnum 6.7L 408 N/A,
1999 Dodge Dakota RT VORTECH Supercharger: 11.515 @ 115.400
doug hicks, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: VORTECH Tires: 26x11.5x15 Hoosier Quick time
1988 Dodge Dakota : 11.715 @ 113.720
Shawn Horan, Engine: 451 stroker (4.375 bore X 3.75 stroke), Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T E.T. drag radials
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT: 11.750 @ 118.690
Rich, Engine: 5.9, Tires: MT ET Street 275/60R15
1999 Dodge Dakota RT vortrch v-2: 11.887 @ 113.560
doug hicks, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: vortrch v-2 Tires: 30x12.5x15 et street
1993 Dodge Dakota LE: 12.092 @ 110.750
Michael Oellrich, Engine: Magnum 360 stroked to 426, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: F 225-60-15 BFG Rad T/A - R 275-60-15 M/T Drag Rad
1989 Dodge Dakota : 12.170 @ 111.000
Mike Kollatz, Engine: 360, Tires: 275/50 Mickey Thompson
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T: 12.223 @ 109.670
Chris Connor, Engine: 360, Tires: MT ET Street 28 X 11.5 X 15
1974 Dodge Dakota : 12.573 @ 109.119
Bill Sellers, Engine: 340, Tires: drag radials
1999 Dodge Dakota RT VORTECH V-2 Supercharger: 12.587 @ 106.330
DOUG HICKS, Engine: 360, Supercharger: VORTECH V-2 Tires: MT 26X11.50-15