This item has been shown 388 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
7915 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92111
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (PST)
JBA 99-04 Ford Truck/Excursion V-10 Header
Part Number: JBA1669S
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and patented technology, like the JBA Firecone? collector,* JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Increased horsepower and torque throughout RPM
- Improved throttle response
- Ceramic coating reduces under-hood temperature
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved engine compartment aesthetics
Finish: Raw Finish
99-04 Ford F-250/F-350 SD V10
99-04 Ford Excursion V10
Regarding Availability: Products may be ordered by contacting us if more than the available quantity listed is required.
Product Image Caution: Product images shown are provided from the manufacturer and may not be of the actual part but of a general product. Please contact us if you are unsure about the part shown for clarification.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Sales Tax: 8.0% is applied to all sales in California
- CA Emissions: Due to emission standards, some parts may not be sold and shipped in California. Please check the description.
- Manufacturer Shipped: Some items will ship directly from the manufacturer, please check the description.
- International, Hawaii, Alaska, US Protectorates, APO/FAO. Please contact us for shipping..
- Bank Transfers: Bank wire transfer is available for international customers as a payment option. Please contact customer service.
- Import & Customs: Buyer is responsible for any and all import duty costa and custom fees. We will not be responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred due to international shipping.
All returns must be accompanied by an original or copy of the receipt within 30 days. There are no refunds/credits after 30 days. Electrical items, tools, installed parts, and some special order items are non-refundable/non-returnable. All items returned are subject to a minimum 15% restock fee unless other arrangements were made at the time of purchase. Please contact us for any further questions on non-returnable items.
- DOA, Defective Items: If you have received an item that was damaged or defective ORW must be notified within 30 days of the date of the invoice/order date. Please contact us by phone or via e-mail for return address information and procedure.
- Return Shipping: Shipping charges will not be refunded unless item was received damaged or defective, or an error was made on our part when processing your order. If an item is returned that had FREE SHIPPING included on the original order, BUYER is responsible for return shipping cost. When an Item that is returned originally had free shipping, The amount it costs us to ship will be DEDUCTED from the refund amount.
The ORW team strives to deliver honesty, integrity, and value through our commitment to exceptional customer service and product knowledge.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1
2006 Cadillac CTS : 14.727 @ 92.770
Chris, Engine: 3.6L Non DI,
2008 Cadillac CTS Base: 14.750 @ 96.190
Joe, Engine: 3.6L PFI,
2008 Cadillac CTS : 14.810 @ 95.410
NA, Engine: v6,
1998 Volvo V70 R fwd: 14.824 @ 99.710
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2319, Turbos: 19t Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.849 @ 92.020
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: 16g (stock) Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6 DI: 14.910 @ 95.310
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6: 14.990 @ 91.950
1998 Volvo V70 T5 CD P1: 15.000 @ 97.120
Jon Banks, Engine: 2319cc, Turbos: Yes (Mitsubishi 16T) Tires: AVON ZZ3
2005 Cadillac CTS : 15.020 @ 94.100
Jim, Engine: 3.6L,
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 15.060 @ 95.870
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: 16T Tires: Eagle F1 205/50/16
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.183 @ 90.690
Derrick Alago, Engine: 3.2 V6, Tires: 225/50/16 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6: 15.410 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
1999 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.606 @ 87.950
Will Schneider, Engine: 236 HP, Turbos: YES
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.610 @ 90.620
2004 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.654 @ 93.059
Alex, Engine: B5254T4, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock K24 Tires: Kumho Ecsta ASX
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.662 @ 89.370
Jenn Shaffer, Engine: 3.2,