This item has been shown 0 times.
Powered by Frooition Pro Shop Search JBA 07-10 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 X-PIPE Mid-Pipe With Catalytic Converters
JBA mid-pipes are the perfect complement to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a standalone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA product. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation.
JBA Mid-Pipe features :02 sensor provisionsFactory style hangersLarge diameter mandrel-bent tubingHeavy duty flanges
JBA Mid-Pipe Benefits : Standard on EFI headers for proper connectionEasy installationIncreased hp/tq and improved throttle responseGreater flow and efficiencyDurable connection with exhaust system
Height:6.0" X Length:28.0" X Width:28.0"
JBA PRODUCT INFO:Product: JBA Mid-Pipe Header Style: Compatible with Part#'s 6695S, 6695SJS and 6695SJT Pipe Style: X-Pipe with Cats Pipe Diameter (in): 3” Includes Catalyic Converter: Yes Pipe Finish: Natural Pipe Material: Stainless Steel Quantity: 1 kit Install Time: 1
2007-2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible 2-Door 5.4L 5409CC 330Cu. In. V8 GAS DOHC Supercharged 5.4L V8 Shelby GT5002007-2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe 2-Door 5.4L 5409CC 330Cu. In. V8 GAS DOHC Supercharged 5.4L V8 Shelby GT50050 State Legal: NO CARB #
CARB #: NO CARB #
(Videos are for example only. Results may vary.)Shipping
- We strive to ship all orders within 48 hours of receiving payment and most items we sell are always in stock.
- If Available, orders will receive a shipment confirmation via email with tracking information.
- Most orders will ship with FedEx or USPS.
- Our standard shipping method for Free shipping is FedEx Ground unless otherwise noted.
- It may be required to have your order shipped direct from the manufacturer. If this is the case, additional shipping time may be required.
- It is possible to pickup your order in person from our warehouse facility. Please contact us first to make sure the part is in stock.
APO / FPO Addresses.
- We do offer shipping of our items to APO/FPO addresses via US Postal Service. Additional shipping fees maybe needed. 's shipping calculator is not always accurate when calculating shipping cost to APO/FPO.
- Please contact us first to determine if item is eligible as many of the items we sell exceed the limits set by the US Postal Service.
- Shipping to an APO/FPO address will be charged shipping after the order is placed if we do not receive a shipping inquiry before the purchase is made. APO/FPO address does not qualify for free shipping.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories.
- Greyhound Performance gladly ships to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories. It is important to note that these orders generally take longer for processing and delivery.
**Please Note: Orders shipped outside of the contiguous United States are NOT eligible for any free shipping offers.
International / Canada
- You are responsible for clearing items through customs in your country and paying any applicable duties or taxes. We cannot provide documentation for clearing specific items through customs. Also greyhound Performance has no control over these charges nor can we accurately predict what they may be. Customs and taxation policies vary from country to country so please contact your local customs office if you would like more information. Customs and Duties costs are the full responsibility of the customer. These costs are NOT billed online as part of the sale.
- Please allow up to 30 days for international orders to arrive before contacting us after your item has shipped. Once your item(s) arrive in your country they can take a few weeks to clear customs. We must wait 30 days before we can file a claim and send out a replacement if the package does not arrive within the expected time.
- We are unable to mark our shipments as gifts or under-value the item(s) since this is against U.S. and international laws.
We do our best to ship most items within 24 hours. If something happens to your package in transit, please contact the carrier. We will do everything we can to issue you a replacement part. Orders will ship to the address that is supplied by Paypal; if you need to make a change to your address please notify us as quickly as possible.
Greyhound Performance gives a generous 60-day warranty. If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us via 's Messaging system within the warranty period. We will replace the item with the same part # or with a different part of your choosing (must be of equal value). Any problems after the initial 60 days please contact the manufacturer.
Greyhound Performance understands that anyone can make a mistake. All returns must be unused and in original packaging. You must contact us for an RMA # so we know who the returned item belongs too once we receive it. We will carefully inspect each item to determine that it is in its original unused condition. Shipping costs and insurance back to Greyhound are the buyers responsibility. If the return is due to customer error we do not refund our actual shipping costs. When it comes to exhaust systems, headache racks, headers and Du-Ha storage units we reserve the right too charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. Please check the application before opening the box. Direct fit catalytic converters are considered a special order part and also carry a restocking fee of up to 20%. Warranty:
All of the products we sell come with a limited or lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Should a problem arise with your purchase after our 30-day warranty period, please contact the manufacturer. Contact Us Business Hours:
9am to 5pm EST Monday thru Friday
Greyhound Auto Parts
2920 NW Boca Raton Blvd. Suite 9
Boca Raton, FL 33431 About Us Greyhound Performance is the online division of Greyhound Auto Parts. We are warehouse distributors located in South Florida and have been selling performance exhaust products for over 20 years. Our objective is to supply our customers with quality products at a fair price. Being consumers ourselves, we have focused much of our effort into creating a comfortable buying experience. This includes excellent customer service, fast shipping times and very generous return policies. The products we sell are tried and true; we do not experiment with our customers. The best way to explain how we feel about the products we sell is to quote a sign found on the wall of a Feed & Grain store in rural America. Quality is like oats. If you want nice fresh oats you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been though the horse, they come a lot cheaper. We greatly appreciate everyone who has helped to make our company grow, especially, you the customer!! Thank you for your interest. Helpful Links More Items! Frooition www.frooition.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design