This item has been shown 137 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
7915 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92111
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (PST)
JBA 02-09 Ford Ranger 3.0L V-6 Titanium Ceramic Header
Part Number: JBA1647S-1JT
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and patented technology, like the JBA Firecone? collector,* JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Increased horsepower and torque throughout RPM
- Improved throttle response
- Ceramic coating reduces under-hood temperature
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved engine compartment aesthetics
Finish: Titanium Ceramic Coated
02-09 Ford Ranger 3.0L
Regarding Availability: Products may be ordered by contacting us if more than the available quantity listed is required.
Product Image Caution: Product images shown are provided from the manufacturer and may not be of the actual part but of a general product. Please contact us if you are unsure about the part shown for clarification.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Sales Tax: 8.0% is applied to all sales in California
- CA Emissions: Due to emission standards, some parts may not be sold and shipped in California. Please check the description.
- Manufacturer Shipped: Some items will ship directly from the manufacturer, please check the description.
- International, Hawaii, Alaska, US Protectorates, APO/FAO. Please contact us for shipping..
- Bank Transfers: Bank wire transfer is available for international customers as a payment option. Please contact customer service.
- Import & Customs: Buyer is responsible for any and all import duty costa and custom fees. We will not be responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred due to international shipping.
All returns must be accompanied by an original or copy of the receipt within 30 days. There are no refunds/credits after 30 days. Electrical items, tools, installed parts, and some special order items are non-refundable/non-returnable. All items returned are subject to a minimum 15% restock fee unless other arrangements were made at the time of purchase. Please contact us for any further questions on non-returnable items.
- DOA, Defective Items: If you have received an item that was damaged or defective ORW must be notified within 30 days of the date of the invoice/order date. Please contact us by phone or via e-mail for return address information and procedure.
- Return Shipping: Shipping charges will not be refunded unless item was received damaged or defective, or an error was made on our part when processing your order. If an item is returned that had FREE SHIPPING included on the original order, BUYER is responsible for return shipping cost. When an Item that is returned originally had free shipping, The amount it costs us to ship will be DEDUCTED from the refund amount.
The ORW team strives to deliver honesty, integrity, and value through our commitment to exceptional customer service and product knowledge.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
2005 Mazda 6 Drag Car: 7.930 @ 187.000
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 2.3L Mazda i4 by Golden Eagle Mfg., Supercharger: None Turbos: Garret GT45 Tires: M & H
1983 Ford Ranger short wheelbase: 9.690 @ 119.000
Robert, Engine: 408, Tires: 11.00
1984 Ford Ranger : 9.710 @ 136.000
, Engine: 331,
1987 Ford Ranger : 9.943 @ 132.520
Jay Taylor, Engine: 351 Windsor, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drags
1989 Ford Ranger : 9.980 @ 135.480
Roughcut Racing Ranger, Engine: 408 Windsor (All Motor), Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: 31*12.5*15 MT rear / Hooiser 26/3.5 Front
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1984 Ford Ranger xl: 10.572 @ 120.400
Ron Graham, Engine: 347, Tires: Hoosier
1998 Ford Ranger : 10.790 @ 124.000
Kevin Ouellette, Engine: ford 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Mickey thompson 29.5 x 10.5
1983 Ford Ranger : 10.873 @ 125.030
Jeff Whitaker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: weiand 174 Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.000 @ 121.000
Richard Novak, Engine: 466 Big Block Ford, Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro
1984 Ford Ranger Long Bed: 11.055 @ 121.000
Mark, Engine: 501, Tires: Et Streets
1989 Ford Ranger : 11.125 @ 118.930
Darin Johnson, Engine: 351 Windsor, Tires: 31x16.5 et streets
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.380 @ 116.770
Mike Georgelin, Engine: 89 5.0L,
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 11.381 @ 123.940
Anthony Pannone, Turbos: ATP GTX35R Tires: Conti DWS 215/45/18
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 11.612 @ 119.220
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3l MZR DISI, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: hankook evo V12
1992 Ford Ranger : 11.620 @ 112.000
nathan, Engine: 302, Tires: mickey street radial drags
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.011 @ 113.930
Andrew , Engine: 2.3 MZR, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Federal SS