This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar S-Type / X-Type Leaping Cat Hood Ornament
- Brand new high quality chrome leaping cat hood ornament
- OEM hood emblem not a cheap imitation.
- Our leaper fits either S-Type or X-Type
- Easy installation
- Quantity discounts availble
** Shipping within the United states will be $5.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Canada or Mexico will be $18.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Europe will be $25.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store | 1-800-875-5247
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1933 Other Street Rod Willys Coupe: 6.859 @ 191.590
Mike Molea (Mad Mike), Engine: 451 BAE Hemi, Supercharger: Kobelco 6-71 Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod altered: 8.156 @ 160.690
Roger Carlson, Engine: 403, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod ALTERED: 8.590 @ 157.000
ED HEIMAN, Engine: 383 stroker 14:1, Tires: hooiser
1962 StreetRod Street Rod Ford Econoline Pickup small block chev: 9.921 @ 133.320
David Opie, Engine: Chev small block 434 cubic inch, Tires: Goodyear 33 x 17 on 15
1939 Other Street Rod 5 window Business Coupe: 10.450 @ 129.000
Wanda , Engine: 540, Tires: Hoosier
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.775 @ 134.350
Kenny Shelswell, Engine: S50B32, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Garrett Tires: MT ET Drag 26
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.987 @ 136.020
Jonathan Thayer, Engine: Underbore S52, 3.06L, 8.8:1 Compression, Turbos: SPA 700M Tires: 315/35/17 Proxes TQ
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.386 @ 112.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheel Tires: 26x8x17 M&H slicks front, cheap 225/55/17 rear
2011 Ford Flex Flex: 12.472 @ 109.140
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheels Tires: 26
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.520 @ 113.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: Ecoboost, Turbos: Stock Tires: 245/45/20 All Season
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited Livernois Stage 5 Tune: 12.727 @ 109.790
2000 BMW M Coupe : 12.818 @ 110.810
Juker008, Engine: 3.2L 10.5:1 CR, Turbos: T60-1 Tires: BFG G-Force II
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited: 12.890 @ 108.300
John Stachlewicz, Engine: EcoBoost 3.5 V6,
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 12.949 @ 107.660
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.000 @ 109.000
MCoupeMike, Engine: 3.2 ltr I6, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: Kumho MX Street Tires 255/60
2011 Ford Flex titanium: 13.060 @ 105.750
gilles gaudreau, Engine: v6 ecoboost, Turbos: twin Tires: stock
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.290 @ 102.450
Jon Levesque, Engine: 3.2 Inline 6, Tires: 275/40 rears General UHP Exclaims
2001 BMW M Coupe : 13.300 @ 106.970
Chris Montgomery, Engine: S54 (stock), Tires: 245/40/17
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost Stage 3 Tune: 13.542 @ 100.830
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 13.649 @ 101.580
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 V-6 Ecoboost, Turbos: stock twin