This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar S-Type / X-Type Leaping Cat Hood Ornament
- Brand new high quality chrome leaping cat hood ornament
- OEM hood emblem not a cheap imitation.
- Our leaper fits either S-Type or X-Type
- Easy installation
- Quantity discounts availble
** Shipping within the United states will be $5.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Canada or Mexico will be $18.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Europe will be $25.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store | 1-800-875-5247
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.040 @ 175.000
Eddy Whipple, Engine: 427 sbc,
1991 Dodge Daytona : 8.180 @ 165.000
Jim Clarke, Engine: 572, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier 16 x 33 x 15
1986 Dodge Daytona Super Pro: 8.420 @ 159.860
Mike Halverson, Engine: 540 dodge, Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 14.5-32
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.423 @ 161.750
Daniel Burks, Engine: 421 SBC, Tires: M/T Drag
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Bone Stock Motor: 8.546 @ 156.197
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 Naturally Aspirated: 8.690 @ 154.620
Patrick Chabaud, Engine: Naarden Prepped, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 8.838 @ 151.870
Brad Gott, Turbos: nope Tires: Shinko
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Et bike: 8.920 @ 149.150
Zach Roose, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 7
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 8.956 @ 157.900
Farmer Rog, Engine: 1352cc, stock,
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 8.979 @ 149.070
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.003 @ 151.220
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.046 @ 150.410
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T Shootout
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.072 @ 137.720
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: M/T Dot
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Nitrous: 9.092 @ 149.500
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.098 @ 149.950
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Mickey Thompson DOT
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.109 @ 148.410
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.150 @ 147.000
Jerome Hill, Engine: 1352,
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.179 @ 149.460
Brad Gott, Engine: stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: -
1986 Dodge Daytona : 9.200 @ 147.460
glenn leber, Engine: 440, Tires: 28.5 x13.5 et streets
2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.403 @ 157.070
Jamie Lewis, Engine: Stock, Tires: BTO16