This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar S-Type / X-Type Leaping Cat Hood Ornament
- Brand new high quality chrome leaping cat hood ornament
- OEM hood emblem not a cheap imitation.
- Our leaper fits either S-Type or X-Type
- Easy installation
- Quantity discounts availble
** Shipping within the United states will be $5.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Canada or Mexico will be $18.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Europe will be $25.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store | 1-800-875-5247
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Austin-Rover Mini Clubman Estate: 11.760 @ 115.550
Mike Smith, Engine: 2x Vauxhall 2litre 16v XE, Tires: 175/50x13 Yokohama A539
1994 Buick Century T-Type: 13.120 @ 86.000
William, Engine: 3100 SFI v6, Turbos: Garett
1992 Buick Century : 13.700 @ 100.780
Mike Rich, Engine: 3300 3.3, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 16G Tires: nitto
1987 Austin-Rover Mini S: 15.090 @ 90.070
Alan Kidner, Engine: 1340, Supercharger: Eaton M45 Tires: Slicks on front
2007 Lexus GX470 : 15.710 @ 88.020
1996 Buick Century Custom: 16.854 @ 79.634
Brian Spieker, Engine: 3.1L SOHC Buick V-6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT Street 215x75x15