This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welsh Enterprises Inc.
Jaguar S-Type / X-Type Leaping Cat Hood Ornament
- Brand new high quality chrome leaping cat hood ornament
- OEM hood emblem not a cheap imitation.
- Our leaper fits either S-Type or X-Type
- Easy installation
- Quantity discounts availble
** Shipping within the United states will be $5.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Canada or Mexico will be $18.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
** Shipping to Europe will be $25.00 by USPS Priority Mail.
* All items sold on may be returned within the first seven days upon arrival. (unless stated otherwise)
* Once an item is installed on a vehicle, it is NON RETURNABLE.
* If an item is defective, we will send out a new replacement free of charge once we receive the item back.
* Payment must be received within 10 days of sale's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
* We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
* To pay by credit card over the phone,
please call: 1-800-875-5247 x140
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares expereince
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!
Click here to visit our store | 1-800-875-5247
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 8.450 @ 178.000
Charles Johns, Engine: 426 Hemi, Turbos: custom Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 9.300 @ 158.000
Charles Johns, Engine: 426 hemi, Turbos: 72 mm turbonetics
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 9.991 @ 136.210
Richard Staats, Engine: Mopar 440,
1968 Plymouth Road Runner : 10.867 @ 121.430
Chris Frassett, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1969 Plymouth Road Runner satellite: 10.940 @ 124.000
mike clanton[blownzoom440], Engine: 440, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/Tslicks#5
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.530 @ 117.250
Jim, Engine: 440, Tires: MT Sportsman Pro 12.5x29
1968 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.760 @ 116.530
Bill, Engine: 451, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg drag radials
1973 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.936 @ 112.490
Jonathan Favell, Engine: 440, Tires: mt 29.5 15 slicks
1973 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.150 @ 114.210
Jeff Costa, Engine: 440, Tires: drag radials hossier
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.340 @ 107.490
Mike Buhan, Engine: 440, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: B.F GoodRich Drag Radials
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.510 @ 111.260
Anton Wuerflingsdobler, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1979 Plymouth Road Runner : 13.470 @ 103.170
1974 Plymouth Road Runner : 13.884 @ 97.670
mike, Engine: 360, Tires: BFG ta radials 275/60 rear/ Hoosier 275/60 treaded
2006 Mercedes-Benz R500 : 15.020 @ 93.110
1993 Chevrolet CK3500 Truck 1 Ton dulley: 18.800 @ 74.980
Don, Engine: 454 (stock), Tires: 285-75-16