This item has been shown 4738 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
J2 DUAL 4.5" TIP HI POWER CATBACK/CAT BACK EXHAUST 2013+SCION FRS 86/SUBARU BRZ
ITEM SKU: J2-CBE-002
J2 Engineering Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance JDM Racing Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 15 -25 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Inlet/ Muffler Exhaust Tips: 2.75"/ 2 X 4.50" (Slanted)
Main Piping Diameter: 2.75"
Gaskets and Hardware Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X CatBack Exhaust Syetem
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
2013+ Scion FR-S/ FRS GT-86
2013+ Subaru BRZ
(Fits Vehicles with 2.0L 4U-GSE / FA20 H4 Boxer Engine ONLY)
For Exact Years and Models, Please Check Compatibilities
Our Installation Demonstration of This Item:
(For Racing Modification; Fits ONLY the Stock Downpipe; or the Downpipe of J2 Engineering)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2013 Subaru BRZ FRS 35R Turbo: 10.840 @ 128.490
Georgie Diaz, Engine: FA20, Turbos: 35R Tires: 26x8.5x15
2013 Subaru BRZ Sportech Gt2871 Turbo: 11.680 @ 126.000
Cale Trochimchuk , Engine: Full blown Motorsports build 9.5:1 shortblock, Turbos: pte5858 full blown base kit Tires: Mickey Thompson drag radials
2013 Subaru BRZ : 15.594 @ 93.490
Qrtrmileracer, Engine: 2.0L Boxer 4: 200HP,
2007 Mazda 5 GS: 17.300 @ 77.491