This item has been shown 1346 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
** Cold Air Scoops for N/A E63 AMG **
These air scoops are designed to introduce a RAM-AIR effect by directing COLD air into the intake through the front grille of your Mercedes Benz naturally aspirated E63 AMG. The scoops are effective at producing more horsepower at higher speeds and are made in New York locally!
The kit includes: illustrated installation instructions, right and left side air scoops and mounting hardware. All you need to supply is a drill to make the small holes for the mounting screws.
For inquiries, kindly send an email to: <insert email address here>
** Please note: The horn does not have to be removed, but it will make installation a bit easier**
1. Line up the scoops as they would look 'installed' (Left/Right side)
2. Mark a spot using a small drill-bit to start the hole for the mounting screw
3. Remove the scoop
4. Drill the hole using a <insert size> size bit
5. Place the spacers under the scoops
6. Mount the scoop
a. place screw in the hole on the scoop
b. plastic spacer
c. then the mount to the car (using the hole you drilled)
d. thread on the locknut underneath
7. Using the allen wrench on top and a 1/2" box-end wrench underneath, tighten to finish