This item has been shown 308 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Ignition Coil for Ford Escape Taurus Mazda Tribute Mercury Sable Mariner 3.0L
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1L8Z 12029 AB, 6E5Z 12029 BA, 1L8Z12029AB, 6E5Z12029BA, 1L8U 12A366 AA, 1L8U AA, 1L8U12A366AA, 1L8UAA, AJ0318100, AJ0318100A, AJ0318100B, AJC118100, DG480, DG486, 1L8Z-12029-AA, 1L8Z12029AA
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- 2001-08 Ford Escape Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2005-07 Ford Five Hundred Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2005-07 Ford Freestyle Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2004 Ford Taurus Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2000 Ford Taurus Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2008 Mazda Tribute Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2001-06 Mazda Tribute Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2005-08 Mercury Mariner Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2005-07 Mercury Montego Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2004 Mercury Sable Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2000 Mercury Sable Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Pro Front Wheel Drive Car: 10.042 @ 131.066
Tom Mucculant, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: GT40R Tires: DRAGS
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1992 Ford Taurus SHO: 10.823 @ 126.900
Mark Sholtz, Engine: 3.6, Supercharger: Vortec V-2 S trim Tires: MT et drag
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 11.952 @ 115.140
Mike Broughman, Engine: 3.6L, Turbos: Tial Sport Upgrade
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.138 @ 117.510
Darrell Stamper, Engine: 3.5 L, Turbos: 2 Tires: Nitto NT05
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.333 @ 111.450
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ECOBOOST, Turbos: 2
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2011 Ford Taurus sho: 12.421 @ 111.380
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: 275x40x20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.449 @ 112.730
Paul W (paulford8), Engine: 3.5 Ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goodyear RSA
2012 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.527 @ 109.750
Dave Ewing, Engine: 3.5 Tranverse V6, Turbos: Twin Tires: Michelin Primacy
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.580 @ 112.970
Storm Walker, Engine: 3.5L V6, Turbos: GT15 Twins Tires: Continental ExtremeContact DSW 245/45R20
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.719 @ 109.240
Storm Walker, Engine: 3.5L V6, Turbos: GT15 Twins Tires: F1 245/45ZR20
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2010 Ford Taurus SHO SCT Tune: 12.752 @ 108.550
Ken, Engine: Ecoboost V6 Twin Turbo,
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.793 @ 107.320
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2
1994 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.795 @ 108.630
alex bable, Engine: stock 232,000 mile internals, Supercharger: none Turbos: pt 67 @12psi Tires: 245/45/17 beat kumo victoracer R compound front