This item has been shown 949 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Ignition Coil Over Plug Set of 4 Kit for Hyundai Accent Kia Rio Rio5 L4 1.6L
- Comes as a Set of 4
- Brand new coil over plug ignition coils
- Includes spark plug boots
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2730126640, 27301 26640
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
- 2006-11 Hyundai Accent Ignition Coil for L4 1.6L (Set of 4)
- 2006-11 Kia Rio Ignition Coil for L4 1.6L (Set of 4)
- 2006-11 Kia Rio5 Ignition Coil for L4 1.6L (Set of 4)
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Hyundai Accent gt: 9.610 @ 143.000
kurt garmendia, Engine: 2.0 liters, Supercharger: none Turbos: gt 35R Tires: 26 x 10
1998 Hyundai Accent : 11.060 @ 129.000
reno nunu malta, Engine: 1500, Turbos: turbonetics Tires: 23
1997 Hyundai Accent gs Turbo: 11.730 @ 118.000
jeffrey gonzales, Engine: 1.5 sohc, Turbos: to3 60 -.63 Tires: 24.5x8
1999 Hyundai Accent base: 13.889 @ 101.830
Denis, Engine: beta 2.0, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: flaken 512 205/45/16
1997 Hyundai Accent : 15.200 @ 89.000
Brian H, Engine: 1.5l SOCH, Tires: firestone firehawk sh30 195 50's
1995 Hyundai Accent : 15.200 @ 90.000
alvin colon, Engine: 2.0 doch beta, Tires: bridgestone potenza
2003 Kia Rio : 15.471 @ 89.610
Matt, Engine: A6D, Turbos: Garrett GT1752
2002 Hyundai Accent L: 15.665 @ 83.480
Kenneth Bailey, Engine: 2.0L,
2000 Hyundai Accent Verna Turbo: 15.725 @ 85.000
Alfonso Quinones, Engine: 1.5 DOHC 12V, Turbos: Garret T3 Tires: 175/70/13
1998 Hyundai Accent L: 15.805 @ 87.730
luke, Engine: 1.5L sohc 12v, Turbos: T25 Tires: 185/60/14 performance all seasons
1997 Hyundai Accent GL: 16.220 @ 88.000
2002 Hyundai Accent GSI: 16.350 @ 83.320
pier-olivier lazure, Engine: 1.6L, Tires: exclaim UHP 15''
2012 Hyundai Accent SE: 16.400 @ 86.000
et, Engine: DOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Kumho Solus KH25 P195/50R-16 83H
2009 Hyundai Accent Gl: 16.641 @ 80.740
2002 Kia Rio : 16.774 @ 80.520
2002 Kia Rio : 17.033 @ 78.016
David, Engine: 1.5L DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta 711 195/50R15
2012 Kia Rio 5 SX: 17.200 @ 81.000
et, Engine: DOHC 16- valve inline-4, Tires: Hankook Optimo H426 205/45R-17 94V
2003 Hyundai Accent GSI (GT): 17.313 @ 79.280
DT, Engine: 1.6L DOHC, Tires: 185/60R14 XGT Mitchelin
2004 Hyundai Accent : 17.792 @ 86.000
Edward Carr, Engine: 1.6l, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
2010 Hyundai Accent SE: 17.859 @ 76.250
Ray, Engine: 1.6, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a