This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GALLERY | DESCRIPTION | PAYMENT | SHIPPING | RETURN | CONTACT
SEE MORE ITEMS
94-01 GSR/TYPE-R DB DC2 STAINLESS 4-1 RACING PERFORMANCE HEADER MANIFOLD/EXHAUST
ITEM SKU: HDS-AI94GSR-41
[ * ] PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
1 x Set of exhaust header
All necessary hardware, bolts, and gaskets
Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel material
TIG welded CNC machine flange
O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
4-1 JDM racing design
Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 to 15 Hp. / Tq.
Honda Civic Si required modification for firment
Honda Del Sol V-TEC required modification for firment
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
Installation Instruction is NOT Included
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION!
[ * ] RELATED PRODUCTS
[ * ]PAYMENT INFORMATION
- We accept PayPal payments. (e-checktakes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:
[ * ] SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
[ * ] RETURN POLICIES
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.Note: Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
[ * ] CONTACT INFORMATION
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link below! Please note that we are closed during weekend and holidays.
DNA Motoring Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM PST.
Have Questions? Send Us A Message!
**For emissions related items, please check your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.**
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 SST: 8.160 @ 169.000
Chris Cadotto, Engine: 588 blown HEMI, Supercharger: 14/71
1971 Datsun 510 : 8.980 @ 147.000
Enrique, Engine: sr20, Turbos: 1
1972 Datsun 510 : 10.200 @ 139.000
Ron freitas, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29.5
1971 Datsun 510 : 10.960 @ 127.760
Gary Havner, Engine: L28 stroker 3 liter, Turbos: CT26 Tires: 24.x13x7
1971 Datsun 510 : 11.179 @ 125.000
lonni, Engine: 88 302 EFI BORED .40, Supercharger: vortech s_series
1972 Datsun 510 : 11.232 @ 135.140
Kevin, Engine: 4.6L V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Turbos: None Tires: BFG DR
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 : 11.460 @ 120.890
Brad Wade, Engine: Stu Built 370,
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 turbodiesel: 11.468 @ 121.010
Antti, Engine: OM606 3.0l, Turbos: Holset HX40super Tires: f: 235/45R18, r: 225/50R15 BFGoodrich drag radial
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT 2wd: 11.982 @ 111.650
Silvrram, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M&H Racemaster drag radials 390/40/17 (29x12)_
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 370: 12.069 @ 110.350
Brad Wade, Engine: stroked 5.7 - 370,
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT: 12.100 @ 113.960
Fred Valdez, Engine: 5.7 hemi NA, Tires: M an H dr's
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT: 12.107 @ 113.960
Fred Valdez, Engine: 5.7, Tires: 28
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI SWB RC 2WD: 12.240 @ 112.940
Brad Wade, Engine: 5.7 HEMI,
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4: 12.260 @ 106.000
dline, Engine: 418 CI, Supercharger: not needed Turbos: none
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 : 12.490 @ 106.130
Matt Fikac, Engine: 5.7 Hemi, Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17 Slicks/M&H 28x4.5x17 Fronts
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT: 12.590 @ 106.770
Fred Valdez, Engine: 392 Hemi,
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L QC 2wd: 12.634 @ 104.920
Jay Greene, Engine: 5.7L Hemi Stock Block N/A, Tires: Hoosier Slicks
1971 Datsun 510 2dr: 12.782 @ 113.990
David Lum, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: stock Tires: 225/40-16 Kuhmo street
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 ST Express: 12.847 @ 104.600
Tyler Buchanan, Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17 slick
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4: 12.871 @ 103.890
chris croom, Engine: 5.7 based 392 stroker hemi, Tires: 255/45r17(front)275/40r17(rear)