This item has been shown 30 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Scratch & Dent Headers
Picture above is for representation only
Actualproduct may vary
See description below
4107HKR (Super Competition Headers)
1967-69 Firebird / Trans Am
Scratch & Dent Product Condition Definition
Scratch & Dent items are NOT old worn-out items that are being resold. They are “like new” items that were returned under warranty or are products that are obsolete in our catalogs and can’t be sold thru our normal channels. Most are returned because of slight damages during shipping, casting blemishes, missing parts, etc. When these items are returned, we inspect each item to ensure there aren’t any defects that would deem them unusable.
Other facts about Scratch and Dent items:
- May contain scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws
- Scratch & Dent items may not be in original packaging
- May be missing small installation or accessory parts
- Some items are new, but obsolete, therefore they cannot be sold through our regular distribution system.
These headers will ship from our plant in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Since they are stored in our distribution center there, I am unable to answer questions pertaining to the specific condition or take specific pictures of the "scratch and dent" headers.
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky, Mississippi, and California. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Performance wants to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. Although obsolete, scratch & dent and used items do not have a warranty, we understand that things happen and every situation is different. Please let us know of any issues you may have before leaving response so we have an opportunity to rectify the issue. We will do everything possible to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and want to earn your continued business!
- Buyer pays return shipping
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1969 Pontiac Firebird on 275 drag radials: 8.210 @ 169.000
Eric Petersen, Engine: 568, Tires: m/t 275 radials
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 9.122 @ 148.510
Steve Doornbosch, Engine: RMRE 555, Tires: M/T
1967 Pontiac Firebird : 9.400 @ 140.000
Jerry, Engine: 474, Tires: 33x16.5x15
1975 Pontiac Firebird : 9.750 @ 137.890
Chad, Engine: 469, Tires: 29.5X10.5 drag et's
1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am: 9.783 @ 135.700
Pontiac Dude, Engine: Pure Pontiac 455 cu.in., Tires: M/T 10.5
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 9.866 @ 135.990
Walt Dyrenfurth, Engine: 428 block, 461 CI, Tires: MT ET Drag 28X10.5
1967 Pontiac Firebird 489.2 chev: 10.046 @ 133.570
Jack, Engine: 489.2 chev, Tires: 14x32
1967 Pontiac Firebird : 10.145 @ 130.750
Jack Ward, Engine: 490 bbc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 14x32 MT
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 10.309 @ 132.170
Don Helbling, Engine: 468 chevy, Tires: mickey's 32x14x15
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 10.380 @ 124.000
jose fournier, Engine: 383, Tires: 13X31 M/T
1988 Pontiac Firebird : 10.530 @ 126.000
Jack, Engine: 383, Tires: 28x10.5 15
1988 Pontiac Firebird : 10.530 @ 128.000
jack, Engine: 383 sbc afr210,
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 10.561 @ 124.980
Kyle Hanson, Engine: '69 Pontiac 400 w/Ohio Crankshaft 468 stroker kit, Tires: Moroso Drag Specials - M/T Drag 28x10.5
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 10.650 @ 124.000
Bobby, Engine: 455, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 11.5 x 28
1968 Pontiac Firebird 400: 10.860 @ 122.980
Craig Calmes/Kevin Torres, Engine: 400c.i,