This item has been shown 49 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Scratch & Dent Headers
Picture above is for representation only Actualproduct may vary See description below Product Specifications Part Number 2265HKR (Super Competition Headers) Application 1968-77 Chevelle, Malibu, El Camino / Caballero, Sprint Engine 396-502 BBC Tube Diameter 2 1/8" Collector Size 3.5" Finish Black Painted Footnotes 4,18,148,266,289 Scratch & Dent Product Condition Definition Scratch & Dent items are NOT old worn-out items that are being resold. They are “like new” items that were returned under warranty or are products that are obsolete in our catalogs and can’t be sold thru our normal channels. Most are returned because of slight damages during shipping, casting blemishes, missing parts, etc. When these items are returned, we inspect each item to ensure there aren’t any defects that would deem them unusable.
Other facts about Scratch and Dent items:
- May contain scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws
- Scratch & Dent items may not be in original packaging
- May be missing small installation or accessory parts
- Some items are new, but obsolete, therefore they cannot be sold through our regular distribution system.
These headers will ship from our plant in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Since they are stored in our distribution center there, I am unable to answer questions pertaining to the specific condition or take specific pictures of the "scratch and dent" headers.
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky, Mississippi, and California. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Performance wants to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. Although obsolete, scratch & dent and used items do not have a warranty, we understand that things happen and every situation is different. Please let us know of any issues you may have before leaving response so we have an opportunity to rectify the issue. We will do everything possible to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and want to earn your continued business!
- Buyer pays return shipping
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 6.250 @ 227.800
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 526 KB Olds, Supercharger: PSI-C Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle : 7.071 @ 200.620
Doug Holmes, Engine: 604 Big Block Chevy, Turbos: twin 88 mm thumpers Tires: Hoosier 17 x 34.5 x 16
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Doorslammer: 7.869 @ 172.540
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 454, Supercharger: 8-71 Littlefield Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 8.210 @ 146.340
Justin Mexia, Engine: 454, Supercharger: weiand 8-71 Tires: Mikey Thompson ET slicks
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.730 @ 158.000
Joe, Engine: 540 BBC, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.954 @ 154.000
Dave Hodgman, Engine: 540ci, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: 30x13.5x15
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu: 9.020 @ 147.360
John Wilson, Engine: 440 sbc, Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.039 @ 148.100
Ray DeAngelis, Engine: 540, Tires: 16X32 goodyear
1976 Chevrolet Chevelle luv: 9.110 @ 146.360
Glen Young, Engine: 400ci, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 496: 9.363 @ 139.770
jas kooner, Engine: 496, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29.5 X 10.5
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.400 @ 139.000
2 O'Clock, Engine: 555, Tires: goodyear
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport #138: 9.421 @ 141.090
2 O'Clock Tommy, Engine: 555, Tires: goofyear
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu: 9.440 @ 138.670
John Wilson, Engine: 496-BBC, Tires: Hoosier
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.484 @ 140.680
Armando DOnofrio, Engine: 555 JA Performance, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier Radial Slicks 30x10.5x15
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle ss: 9.610 @ 138.000
Tommy Whatley, Engine: bbc 555, Tires: 15/15/32
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454: 9.655 @ 145.650
Dmorgan, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle ss: 9.690 @ 137.730
Nick Maloley, Engine: 540, Tires: GoodYear
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.700 @ 137.420
Killer Ken Iamele, Engine: 414 small block, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosiers
1965 Chevrolet Chevelle : 9.721 @ 139.470
john skavdal, Engine: 454, Tires: 31-16,5 - 15
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle ss454: 9.730 @ 139.000
ronnie jones, Engine: 555 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: HOOSIER 29X11.50X15