This item has been shown 230 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Hooker 2455-1 2" Competition Full-Length Headers BB Chevy Coated
Part Number: 2455-1HKR
Headers, Competition, Full-Length, Steel, Silver Ceramic Coated,2
in. Primary Tube, 3.5 in. Collector, Chevy,Big Block,
headers offer the best value in the high performance header market.
Designed for the value conscious buyer who is running either a stock or
mildly modified engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features
at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing,
the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector
to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing
surface is assured with the 5/16” machined flanges, with welded O–ring
seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain
header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing
is mandrel bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube
diameter at radii to maximize performance. Gaskets and bolts
included.Features:* Tuned-length primary
tubes for street performance
* Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust
* Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
* Long transition
collector for decreased back pressure
* 5/16” machined flanges for a
* Industry’s best welds for durability
* Designed for
easy, trouble-free fit
Applications:* 1970-72 Camaro
1970-74 Monte Carlo
* 1964-74 Chevelle/El
- Domestic Shipping - Please see the Shipping
and Payments tab above.
- We normally ship your order within 2 business
- Wecannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO
- Wecannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico,
- We will automatically sendyou the tracking
number as soon as we ship.
- International Shipping - The shipping and handling
fee for this item is displayed under the Shipping and Payment tab
above. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included
in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers
responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to
determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We do not
mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and
International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We charge sales tax in Maryland (6%).
Returns & Help
- Returns accepted within 14 days and a 20% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new, resellable condition.
- Please contact us at 301-420-2727 or use the "Ask a
question"button in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear