This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Hooker 2207-1 1-7/8" Super Comp Full-Length Headers SB Chevy Coated
Part Number: 2207-1HKR
Headers, Super Comp, Full-Length, Steel, Silver Ceramic Coated,1-7/8
in. Primary Tube, 3.5 in. Collector, Chevy,Small Block,
Description:With Hooker Super
Competition headers the objective has always been to make the maximum
horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes
a lot of time and money to do the job right.Hooker will sometimes
spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition headers
work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker
Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing
history. Gaskets and bolts
included.Features:* Tuned-length primary
tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
* Mandrel-bent tubing
for smooth exhaust flow
* Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge
* Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
* Industry’s best welds for
* Designed for optimal performance
Applications:* 1967-69 Camaro
- Domestic Shipping - Please see the Shipping
and Payments tab above.
- We normally ship your order within 2 business
- Wecannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO
- Wecannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico,
- We will automatically sendyou the tracking
number as soon as we ship.
- International Shipping - The shipping and handling
fee for this item is displayed under the Shipping and Payment tab
above. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included
in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers
responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to
determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We do not
mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and
International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We charge sales tax in Maryland (6%).
Returns & Help
- Returns accepted within 14 days and a 20% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new, resellable condition.
- Please contact us at 301-420-2727 or use the "Ask a
question"button in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear