This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Newmini L88 Hood Scoop for Trans Am, Pontiac, Trucks & other cars
- You are offerding on one universal fitmini L88 scoopmade of hand laid fiberglass and smooth gel coat surface finish.
- Installation instructions can be found at: RaceComposites Scoop Installation Instructions
- Allscoop are brand new and never been installed.
- Dimensions: L - 34", W - 19'', H- 2.5" /middle-center/ 1.5'' /back/
- Made from 5-6 layers of hand-laid fiberglass.
- Allscoops are made from high-quality fiberglass .
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied with this product when you receive it simply send it back for a refund (excluding shipping).
- Shipping Cost $20 for the 48 continental states.
- Please allow 4-5 days for item to arrive
- Item will be shipped via FedEx Ground.
- Tracking number can be provided upon request.
- By offerding, you agree to all terms herein. You understand and agree that your offer means that you fully understand stated terms and
Please do not offer if you do not intend to buy this item. Only offer when you have the funds ready, these sales will always be here and we can always be contacted via e-mail or phone. Serious buyers Only!
- Cashiers Check ,Another...
- Personal Check (item placed on hold for 5-10 days for check clearance)
ph 72774886982 /ask our web/
After purchasing, pay instantly with your credit card through PayPal!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 6.540 @ 211.360
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Twin Turbo Pro Mod Street Legal: 6.751 @ 209.960
Rod, Engine: 400ci SM BLK, Turbos: 88mm Garrett Tires: MT SR Radials, 22.5 x 33
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window: 7.214 @ 192.160
Frank Tamez, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.230 @ 186.000
phil osman, Engine: 632 big block with 850 shot NOS, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Carlyle Racing 106mm Turbo: 7.680 @ 194.910
atomicfusion, Engine: Livernois built 427 LSX Iron block, Turbos: IPS Custom made Single 106mm Front Mount Turbo kit
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.850 @ 176.310
Mike Henderson, Engine: 540ci Chevy,
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Single Turbo GT55: 8.150 @ 172.850
Mark Carlyle, Engine: 427LSX, Turbos: GT55 Tires: Mickey Thompson 325/60/15 Dragradials
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 8.495 @ 156.280
Paul Ziajski, Engine: 346 cid LS6, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: M/T ET Drag
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Turbo: 8.581 @ 165.500
Frans96ss, Engine: 434 Cu in ERL LS7 Block, Turbos: 91.5mm Turbo Tires: drag radials
2003 Chevrolet Corvette coupe: 8.694 @ 149.030
Digivex Dave, Engine: LS2 402, Supercharger: Novi Tires: M/T P275/60R15
2000 Chevrolet Corvette convertable: 8.710 @ 159.000
Robbie clark, Engine: 347, Supercharger: f1
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06: 8.720 @ 158.520
Paul Major, Engine: 422, Tires: Hoosier Quick time pro 28x11.5x16
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: 8.835 @ 153.340
Alex & Dayna Sawchyn, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Tires: Hoosier 31x18.5
1979 Chevrolet Corvette AWD Turbo by VTG: 8.884 @ 166.600
Grzegorz Staszewski, Engine: sbc 350ci, Turbos: turbonetics T-106
1970 Chevrolet Corvette : 8.898 @ 156.280
Mark B. Shaw, Engine: 511 ci, Tires: 28x11.5x15 ET drags
2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Redline Motorsports Twin Turbo: 9.070 @ 159.590
Redline Motorsports, Engine: 432 Cubic Inch LS, Turbos: twin GT35R
1986 Chevrolet Corvette : 9.107 @ 151.730
Steve MacDonald, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 427 C5R: 9.250 @ 150.900
John Reese, Engine: 427/C5R, Supercharger: Procharger F1R Tires: Hoosier 28 X 16 X 12
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster: 9.287 @ 143.260
Vince Bennett, Engine: 468 BBC, Tires: MT ET Street
2007 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6: 9.441 @ 149.130
Jerry Gaddis, Jr., Engine: Forged 427, Supercharger: Vortech YSi