This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Honda/Acura iPod iPhone AUX Adapter
In Stock - Ship Out In 1 Day Or Less
Free Tracking Number With Every Order
What Is It?
Honda Acura iPod / iPhone AUX Adapter is a digital integration between your Apple device or any other 3.5mm device to your car stereo system. It provides direct audio interface to the car stereo via the CD changer port.
Use Any Phone as speaker phone when connected via the AUX cable (included)
Listen to your favorite songs, playlists or internet radio stations from any phone/mp3 player using your car stereo in High Definition.
Allows Full control over the iPhone/iPod/iPad using only the car radio buttons. Change songs, playlists. volume etc (this feature is not supported for iPhone 5)
The sound quality produced using Amplez adapter exceeds any other device on the market today.
Heavy Duty PVC and cables, durable in hot conditions
Accord (2003 – 2011)
CSX (2006 – 2011)
TSX (2004-2011) (all except type S)
1. Not Compatible with Factory Honda Navigation System or DVD radio.
2. Not Compatible with Integrated Satellite (XM/Sirius) Radio you would need to disconnect it to install this adapter.
3. Not Compatible with Factory external cd changer, this would need to be disconnected in order for this interface to work.
iPhone / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S.
4th Gen iPod and newer / Nano 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th Gen and Nano-chromatic / iPod Video / iPod Photo / iPod Classic 1st and 2nd Gen / iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen.
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
1. One year warranty include any type of damage caused to the device for 1 full year since item arrival date (according to tracking information).
2. In the case of activating the warranty, the damaged item will be sent to a return address on buyer expense.
3. A replacment will be sent free of any charge directly to the buyer (tracking number included).
**Buyer must keep tracking information from original order for the warranty to take effect.
1. Pull Your Radio Out (if you need exact instruction, contact us, we will provide them.
2. Plug into CD changer port on the back of the radio.
**Instructions Manual is included.
Voltage Input : 12V DC
Signal-to-Noise : 95DB
Max. Current : 600MA
Max. Voltage output : 12V
D/A Device : 24BIT 192KHZ
Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.01%
Frequency Response : 20HZ-20KHZ
Working Temperature : -10C- 80C
Connector (only order if this fits your radio)
iPhone 4/4S/3G/3GS compatible - Ability to control the iPhone using the car radio buttons to change songs/folders/volume
3.5mm Connection - basicly you can connect any thing you want as long as it has the 3.5mm AUX port
Charges your iPhone while listening to music
Exceeds CD sound quality by all standards
Heavy Duty metrials - withstand extreme car sun heat
ONE Full year warranty - covers everyhing!
Control Your Music... Enjoy Every Single Car Ride You Make :)
X1 Honda/Acura AUX iPod/iPhone Adapter
X1 Installation Instructions
- International WorldwideShipping
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Item will be shipped within one day of receiving full payment
- 1 Day shipping does not inclue weekends and holidays
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer 's responsibility.
- Free Tracking Number will be provided for each order
- This Item is Brand New
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- If you are unhappy with the product for whatever reason, please contact us to arrange a return and refund
- all items are non refundable/non returnable once opened.
- All emails will be answered within 24 hours. If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-send your email and we will reply you as soon as possible.
amplez Incbrings together a broad spectrum of competencies in both private and publicly financed Automobile environments.
amplez Inc vision is to be the first choice in the market by developing quality and innovativeautomobile services.
Copyright © 2012 amplez
On Jun-01-14 at 19:15:49 PDT, seller added the following information:
Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.550 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.721 @ 146.500
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17