This item has been shown 7907 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Power Door Lock Actuator Driver Side Left LH NEW for Honda Acura
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT or REAR door as listed per application:
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 72155-S5P-A11, 72155S5PA11
- Electric operation
- Correct electrical connection
- Direct bolt on
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Designed to correct earlier failure problems of the original units
- 2002-06 Acura RSX Door Lock Actuator for Front Driver Side
- 2003-07 Honda Accord 2 Door Door Lock Actuator for Driver Side
- 2001-05 Honda Civic 2 Door Door Lock Actuator for Driver Side
- 2002-06 Honda CR-V (Japan Built Models) Door Lock Actuator for Front Driver Side
- 2003-11 Honda Element Door Lock Actuator for Front Driver Side
- 2005-10 Honda Odyssey Door Lock Actuator for Front Driver Side
- 2006-08 Honda Pilot Door Lock Actuator for Rear Driver Side
- 2003-08 Honda Pilot Door Lock Actuator for Front Driver Side
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Ford Maverick : 9.783 @ 135.540
Graham Allen, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier
1970 Ford Maverick : 10.265 @ 128.130
Matthew Bong, Engine: 363, Tires: M/T 31-13 -15
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger : 10.280 @ 138.940
Robert Mclellan, Engine: 88 2.2 TII Non-CB, Turbos: Holset HE351 Tires: M&H slicks
1972 Ford Maverick : 10.320 @ 130.000
Bill Muchow/Steve Pyburn, Engine: 351 w / 408 cubes, Tires: 29.5 x 9 M/T
1970 Ford Maverick 2 door: 10.450 @ 128.000
John Ford, Engine: 347 (13.5 to 1) roller motor, Tires: Moroso D2S (front) MT E/T drags
1982 Toyota Corona XT130: 10.720 @ 128.540
Chris Davey, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: Hypergear TR44 Tires: F: 165/70 15, R: 225/60 15 ET Street radials
1971 Ford Maverick 351: 10.772 @ 127.100
Robert, Engine: 351 to 429,
1971 Ford Maverick : 10.920 @ 120.010
mike robinson, Engine: 300, Turbos: to4b Tires: mt drag radial
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.006 @ 118.000
Steve Huff, Engine: 302, Tires: MT 28.5 X 15 rear
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS: 11.450 @ 127.600
Rick Diogo, Engine: 2.2L 16v, Turbos: t3/t4 hybrid Tires: 24.5x13x7
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.670 @ 116.450
Justin Minzenmayer, Engine: 302, Tires: 28x12.50 MT
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS SHELBY: 11.710 @ 122.010
Michael Vaughn, Engine: 2.2,
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.750 @ 113.000
Dustin Thacker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: E/T Drag 28x9x15
1972 Ford Maverick : 12.310 @ 108.000
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 302, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: sportsman fronts et street rear
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.369 @ 110.290
Matt Wright, Engine: 2.2 Liter, Turbos: T3/T4 HalfAssed Hybrid Tires: M&H 23x7x15
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.440 @ 108.960
Dennis Doza SR(my dad), Engine: 153cid/2.5liter, Supercharger: none Turbos: single T3 super 70 Tires: 22x8x15 MT-front used175/70/14 Firestones on ba
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.538 @ 111.710
Kevin Isenberg, Engine: 2.2 turbo, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E - 50 trim/stage 2 Tires: M&H 7.5x23x15
1970 Ford Maverick Grabber: 12.650 @ 108.000
Lance Theaderman, Engine: 5.0L, Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1986 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.852 @ 108.700
Garry W. McKissick, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged 4-, Turbos: Garrett T3 w/ H3 com Tires: 20x8x14 M/T Drag sli
1977 Ford Maverick : 13.345 @ 103.570
Matt Williams, Engine: 5.0 roller block, Tires: 26x10 MT ET Drag