This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
High quality Buick Car Wheel Airtight Tyre Tire Stem Air Valve Caps
Note:Dear buyers: If you have any questions and doubts please feel free to contact us viaAsk a questionon . We will reply you within 24 business hours. Please be a little more patient on weekends and holidays as we don’t work on weekends and holidays. Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your business!
100% brand new,easy to install
Made of high quality stainless steel seal ring inside to reduce air leak and prevent dust and dirt getting into the decoration and protection for your retail packing cap:12mm x style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); ">Please read all the information.You will be getting the actual item as photo. Please kindly note that the photo is enlarged to show the details of color and pattern. For detailed item information, please refer to our description.All photos are enlarged for you to see more details, please check the descriptions for actual dimensions.
- We provide shipment throughout of the world;
- Orders will be shipped out within one business day through Hong Kong Airmail. And normally it will take about 7-25 business days for arrival. For more accurate shipping time, please check below shipping timetable for reference:
- Please wait to pay untill you have finished offerding. Please make one payment for all the items.
- We accept PayPal only.
- Payments should be made within 7 days . Our system is set to open unpaid item cases to remind buyer if payment is not received on time.
- All items will be checked and packed in good condition before shipping. If you are not happy with the item, you can return it in original condition and packaging through local post office within 30 days from the date received.Please email us first for return address and instructions. We offer money back or exchange for return.
- Your satisfaction is the most important thing we pursue. We always strive for all 5 star DSR(Detailed Seller Ratings) and POSITIVE response. If you have any questions/complaints please feel free to contact us before leave response. You can leave us message at any time and we will try our best to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury : 9.000 @ 145.000
dave kelso, Engine: muscle motors 500cu in stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 16 x32
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 door hard top: 9.210 @ 147.000
dave kelso, Engine: 496, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mt
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1962 Plymouth Sport Fury : 9.290 @ 142.000
d.bailey, Engine: indy low block, Tires: 32x17x15
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
2002 Mosler MT900 Photon: 11.000 @ 127.000
2006 Mosler MT900 S: 11.010 @ 135.110
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged,
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger rt: 11.621 @ 115.810
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.687 @ 116.850
John Blateri, Engine: 5.7 L, Tires: Nitto NT05R 275/40/17