This item has been shown 734 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Header Golf GTI Jetta MK3 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 2.8L VR6
Headers are made with T-304 stainless steel, Mandrel bent tubing, CNC Machined Flanges. Each set is tested and dynoed to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal.
Specs: â€˘Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bent
- TIG weld for strength and durability- Fast Air Flow Design Combine with the Exhaust System Provides Instant Performance Upgrade - Increase 10-16 horse power and torque-Direct Bolt on, No Modification Needed
-1.5" inlet and 2.25" Outlet
Fit Following Model:Volkswagen Golf Jetta 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 12V VR6
Engine type: 12V VR6 2.8L V6- 6 Cylinder
Special Note: Fit All Golf, GTI, Jetta MK3 92-97/ 93-98/99-04 2.8L VR6
*Picture represent Actual item*
6-2-1, 1 Piece
1 gasket and 2 bolts as picture shown
$ 45.00 within the lower 48 U.S. States. $ 64.00 within US Parcel (PR, HI, GU, AK, APO, PO Box-others)
CONTACT to International ( all worldwide by USPS)
Please email for shipping quotes for other Country.
Most items will be shipped within 2-3 business days after payment received. Item on backorder will be Notified by email. Full refund will be issued if item is on backordering for more than 14 days
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)
Terms and Policies
- This item can be shipped Worldwide. Some Country may have dimensions limit if shipped thru USPS Priority/ EMS. Please check or email us to confirm before choosing that shipping method.
- We do combine shipping. For use our shipping rate calculator to estimate the shipping and handling cost.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing order. Shipments usually leave our warehouse between 1-2 days from payment receipt.
- Please check and make sure your shipping address is correct. Refused or undeliverable shipments will not be granted for a refund (Shipping and handling refund). Returned shipments will be held until extra shipping cost are paid.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery
- An email will be sent to buyer when payment received and/or the item shipped out from our warehouse.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 5 days of delivery
- Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- For Best offer buyer, Please note that shipping and handling is Non-Negotiable. We will only accept offer for item price only. Please refer shipping and handling from shipping table for each item.
- After winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now, Please complete and go thru checkout (No matter which payment method u prefer, you still must go thru Checkout system). system will streamline the process. OR From our Winning buyer Email which contains a checkout link and you will be able to pay for your purchase & enter shipping info.
Buyer to pay shipping and handling of $45.00.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.793 @ 126.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyulaturbo Tires: MH racemaster
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0T: 12.020 @ 117.500
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.0T upgraded rods, Turbos: gt30
1983 Volkswagen Golf MK1 G60: 12.094 @ 115.000
Holger Wentzel, Engine: 1.8l 8V-G60, Tires: MT 22.0/8.0-13