Head Kit 1.925" Intake & Exhaust Valves & Springs Ford 272 292 312 1957-59 for Sale
This item has been shown 869 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Buy with Confidence! seller since Dec 8, 2001
This sale is for a brand new valve and valve spring kit made by Elgin Industries. Kit comes with 8 intake valves, 8 exhaust valves, 16 valve springs, and 32 hardened valve locks/keepers.
- Spring Part Number: RV611S
- Outside Diameter: 1.354""/1.374"
- Inside Diameter: 1.000""/1.020"
- Closed: 71-79 lbs. @ 1.780"
- Open: 161-177 lbs. @1.390"
- Coil Bind @: 1.300"
- Spring Type: Single
- Intake Part Number: I1222B
- Head Diameter: 1.925"
- Length: 5.110"
- Stem Diameter: 0.34195"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
- Exhaust Part Number: E-911B
- Head Diameter: 1.513"
- Length: 5.090"
- Stem Diameter: 0.3405"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
These valves were used in many of the following Y-block Ford 8 cylinder engines used in Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury passenger cars and light duty trucks. Please measure your old valves to ensure the correct size you need or contactme with any application questions.
- 272 CID (4.5L) 1957
- 292 CID (4.8L) 1957-1959 Passenger Cars
- 312 CID (5.1L) 1957-1959
Click here to search my other sales for more Y-Block Ford parts.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of the sale description to contact me by email.
- Phone: The best time to call is weekday mornings between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time. Call: 515-961-7292
- Items paid for by 9:30 AM Central Time on weekday mornings should ship the same day.
- I combine shipping on multiple purchases when possible.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- Only Iowa residents need to pay sales tax.
- Please make sure to include your telephone number for customs documents.
- generally doesn't calculate the correct shipping amount on multiple item purchases for international orders. You can contact me for the correct shipping costs if you are getting more than one item.
- All import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- All items are returnable within 30 days. Shipping is not refunded. Items must be in new condition, uninstalled and in original packaging. Please contact me if you need to make a return.
Copyright © 2001-2015 Classic Engine Supply All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Austin-Healey Sprite : 8.780 @ 155.000
darren veal, Engine: 466 bbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite BUG EYE: 9.110 @ 148.230
DARREN VEAL, Engine: BBC 454, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 28X11.5X15
1990 Pontiac 6000 LE sedan: 17.090 @ 84.220
Scott, Engine: 3.1 MPFI, Tires: 185/75/14 crap