This item has been shown 346 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This sale is for a brand new valve and valve spring kit made by Elgin Industries. Kit comes with 8 intake valves, 8 exhaust valves, 16 valve springs, and 32 hardened valve locks/keepers.
- Spring Part Number: RV611S
- Outside Diameter: 1.354""/1.374"
- Inside Diameter: 1.000""/1.020"
- Closed: 71-79 lbs. @ 1.780"
- Open: 161-177 lbs. @1.390"
- Coil Bind @: 1.300"
- Spring Type: Single
- Intake Part Number: I1222B
- Head Diameter: 1.925"
- Length: 5.110"
- Stem Diameter: 0.34195"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
- Exhaust Part Number: E-911B
- Head Diameter: 1.513"
- Length: 5.090"
- Stem Diameter: 0.3405"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
These valves were used in many of the following Y-block Ford 8 cylinder engines used in Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury passenger cars and light duty trucks. Please measure your old valves to ensure the correct size you need or contactme with any application questions.
- 272 CID (4.5L) 1957
- 292 CID (4.8L) 1957-1959 Passenger Cars
- 312 CID (5.1L) 1957-1959
Click here to search my other sales for more Y-Block Ford parts.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of the sale to contact me by email.
- Phone: 515-961-7292 The best time to call is weekdays between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates will cost extra on some items. Please contact me for a shipping quote before you purchase.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale purchases when possible.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- Only Iowa residents need to pay 6% state sales tax.
- On international orders all import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- All items are returnable within 30 days of the sale end date. Shipping is not refunded. Items must be in new condition, uninstalled and in original packaging. Please contact me if you need to make a return.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 8, 2001
Copyright © 2001-2014 Classic Engine Supply All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Austin-Healey Sprite : 8.780 @ 155.000
darren veal, Engine: 466 bbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite BUG EYE: 9.110 @ 148.230
DARREN VEAL, Engine: BBC 454, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 28X11.5X15
1969 Plymouth Satellite sport satellite: 10.383 @ 131.600
Mike Clanton, Engine: 446, Supercharger: TBS 8-71 Tires: M/T 28/10.5
1969 Plymouth Satellite : 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: chrysler 440 .030, Supercharger: 8-71,5% over
1967 Plymouth Satellite sport: 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: 446 cu in, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport 440: 10.531 @ 128.200
Mark Newman, Engine: 440, Tires: 31x13
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport: 10.930 @ 125.000
Joey, Engine: 448, Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.099 @ 119.070
Tex, Engine: 440ci +0.055, Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.861 @ 109.860
, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T ET Drag 31x13.0-15
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2 dr.: 11.930 @ 111.340
Thomas B., Engine: 408 LA, Tires: 29x10x15 goodyear slicks
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro : 12.368 @ 116.968
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.7T, Turbos: Tial Sport 605
1965 Plymouth Satellite : 13.050 @ 105.760
chuck sayre, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodrich t/a
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 13.178 @ 108.981
Duke, Engine: 440 .040, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7T: 13.218 @ 104.680
Steve, Engine: 2.7T, Turbos: K04
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2dr ht: 13.283 @ 104.640
Rob, Engine: 440, Tires: 275/60-15 drag radial
1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX: 14.790 @ 100.900
Maz, Engine: 1997cc, Tires: 205
1996 Mitsubishi FTO GR: 14.909 @ 93.520
Reetesh Mohabeer, Engine: 2L V6 24v Non Mivec, Tires: Falken ZE512
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7T: 15.470 @ 89.210
Ian Jagor, Engine: 2.7T stock, Turbos: Ko3
2005 Lada Niva 1.7i: 18.963 @ 68.800
Bjarni Haukur Bjarnason, Engine: 1.7 liter Lada motor, Tires: 225/55 R16 Potenza