This item has been shown 679 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Buy with Confidence! seller since Dec 8, 2001
This sale is for a brand new valve and valve spring kit made by Elgin Industries. Kit comes with 8 intake valves, 8 exhaust valves, 16 valve springs, and 32 hardened valve locks/keepers.
- Spring Part Number: RV611S
- Outside Diameter: 1.354""/1.374"
- Inside Diameter: 1.000""/1.020"
- Closed: 71-79 lbs. @ 1.780"
- Open: 161-177 lbs. @1.390"
- Coil Bind @: 1.300"
- Spring Type: Single
- Intake Part Number: I1222B
- Head Diameter: 1.925"
- Length: 5.110"
- Stem Diameter: 0.34195"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
- Exhaust Part Number: E-911B
- Head Diameter: 1.513"
- Length: 5.090"
- Stem Diameter: 0.3405"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
These valves were used in many of the following Y-block Ford 8 cylinder engines used in Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury passenger cars and light duty trucks. Please measure your old valves to ensure the correct size you need or contactme with any application questions.
- 272 CID (4.5L) 1957
- 292 CID (4.8L) 1957-1959 Passenger Cars
- 312 CID (5.1L) 1957-1959
Click here to search my other sales for more Y-Block Ford parts.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of the sale description to contact me by email.
- Phone: The best time to call is weekday mornings between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time. Call: 515-961-7292
- Items paid for by 9:30 AM Central Time on weekday mornings should ship the same day.
- I combine shipping on multiple purchases when possible.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- Only Iowa residents need to pay sales tax.
- Please make sure to include your telephone number for customs documents.
- generally doesn't calculate the correct shipping amount on multiple item purchases for international orders. You can contact me for the correct shipping costs if you are getting more than one item.
- All import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- All items are returnable within 30 days. Shipping is not refunded. Items must be in new condition, uninstalled and in original packaging. Please contact me if you need to make a return.
Copyright © 2001-2015 Classic Engine Supply All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Jaguar XJR : 12.412 @ 109.520
Mat Moran, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Ported Eaton M112 Tires: MT drag radials
1998 Jaguar XJR : 12.776 @ 108.503
jason bihari, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: ported m112 Turbos: X Tires: mickey thompson 245/40/18 rear
2003 Jaguar XJR : 12.780 @ 109.920
JASON CUMMINS, Engine: STOCK 4.0 S/C, Supercharger: STOCK Tires: STREET
2003 Jaguar XJR X350: 12.960 @ 109.510
Jeremy Stone, Engine: 4.2, Supercharger: eaton 112
2000 Jaguar XJR : 13.005 @ 107.400
PETER HAYMAN, Engine: 4.0 V8, Tires: MICHELIN PS2
2004 Jaguar XJR : 13.210 @ 107.110
2002 Jaguar XJR : 13.233 @ 105.340
WaterDragon, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: Stock Eaton Tires: 255 40 18 Hancook Ventus V12
2005 Jaguar XJR X350: 13.254 @ 105.440
Cambo351, Engine: 4.2L AJ33S, Supercharger: Eaton M112 with 3lb pulley Tires: 255/35R20 Falken 452
1999 Jaguar XJR : 13.337 @ 104.100
Drew Germann, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magnum Powers Ported M112 Tires: Kumho Ecsta ASX
2004 Jaguar XJR : 13.400 @ 105.000
2003 Jaguar XJR X350: 13.602 @ 105.680
2000 Jaguar XJR 4 door sedan: 13.616 @ 102.500
Bob Jacobs, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Cont. Contact stock size
2004 Jaguar XJR : 13.696 @ 104.110
Patrick Wei, Engine: 4.2L V8, Supercharger: Eaton M112 Tires: Pirelli P-Zero Assimetrico
2003 Jaguar XJR : 13.990 @ 101.400
Al Marko, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: Eaton M112 Tires: Michelin All Season
2007 Audi Q7 4.2: 15.510 @ 91.120
NA, Tires: 20's
2007 Audi Q7 4.2: 15.610 @ 91.010
2010 Audi Q7 TDI: 16.410 @ 83.020
NA, Engine: V6 Diesel: 225HP,
2008 Nissan Rogue SL: 16.410 @ 85.510
NA, Tires: Dunlop Grandtrek ST 20
2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD: 16.410 @ 86.020
NA, Engine: dohc 16 valve inline 4,
2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD: 16.910 @ 84.060
NA, Tires: Dunlop ST20 Grandtrek