This item has been shown 321 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This sale is for a brand new valve and valve spring kit made by Elgin Industries. Kit comes with 8 intake valves, 8 exhaust valves, 16 valve springs, and 32 hardened valve locks/keepers.
- Spring Part Number: RV611S
- Outside Diameter: 1.354""/1.374"
- Inside Diameter: 1.000""/1.020"
- Closed: 71-79 lbs. @ 1.780"
- Open: 161-177 lbs. @1.390"
- Coil Bind @: 1.300"
- Spring Type: Single
- Intake Part Number: I1222B
- Head Diameter: 1.925"
- Length: 5.110"
- Stem Diameter: 0.34195"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
- Exhaust Part Number: E-911B
- Head Diameter: 1.513"
- Length: 5.090"
- Stem Diameter: 0.3405"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
These valves were used in many of the following Y-block Ford 8 cylinder engines used in Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury passenger cars and light duty trucks. Please measure your old valves to ensure the correct size you need or contactme with any application questions.
- 272 CID (4.5L) 1957
- 292 CID (4.8L) 1957-1959 Passenger Cars
- 312 CID (5.1L) 1957-1959
Click here to search my other sales for more Y-Block Ford parts.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of the sale to contact me by email.
- Phone: 515-961-7292 The best time to call is weekdays between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates will cost extra on some items. Please contact me for a shipping quote before you purchase.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale purchases when possible.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- Only Iowa residents need to pay 6% state sales tax.
- On international orders all import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- All items are returnable within 30 days of the sale end date. Shipping is not refunded. Items must be in new condition, uninstalled and in original packaging. Please contact me if you need to make a return.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 8, 2001
Copyright © 2001-2014 Classic Engine Supply All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
1991 Audi 90 89: 11.053 @ 124.000
Henri Puhmas, Engine: 2300, Turbos: turbonetics
1975 MG B GT V8: 11.560 @ 117.810
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 4.6, 0 0 Tires: Toyo and MT Streets
1975 MG B GT V8: 12.080 @ 114.200
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre Rover V8, 0 0 Tires: Dunlop and BFG Drag Radials
2010 BMW X6 X6 50I V8TT Tune: 12.853 @ 107.040
Enes Hodzic, Turbos: V8TT 4.4
1971 MG B V6: 13.342 @ 104.195
Terry, Engine: 4.3 chevy bored 4.5, 2 bolts main, Tires: Sumitomo HRT200 185-70-14
2009 BMW X6 XI 50 Twin Turbo V8: 13.409 @ 102.320
k campbell, Engine: V8, Turbos: Twin Turbo
1991 Audi 90 20V 7A: 14.060 @ 93.000
Erglis, Engine: 5R 20V 7A, Tires: 195/50/R15 Toyo
2008 BMW X6 : 14.510 @ 95.220
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
1983 Mercedes-Benz 500SEC : 15.306 @ 90.280
John Heflin, Engine: Euro-spec, Tires: dunlop
1972 MG B : 16.000 @ 90.000
Adam Sassi, Engine: British Leyland 18V 1.8L, Supercharger: Normally Asparated Turbos: Normally Asparated Tires: 185/65/14 Bridgestone Potenza RE-950