This item has been shown 445 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Buy with Confidence! seller since Dec 8, 2001
This sale is for a brand new valve and valve spring kit made by Elgin Industries. Kit comes with 8 intake valves, 8 exhaust valves, 16 valve springs, and 32 hardened valve locks/keepers.
- Spring Part Number: RV611S
- Outside Diameter: 1.354""/1.374"
- Inside Diameter: 1.000""/1.020"
- Closed: 71-79 lbs. @ 1.780"
- Open: 161-177 lbs. @1.390"
- Coil Bind @: 1.300"
- Spring Type: Single
- Intake Part Number: I1222B
- Head Diameter: 1.925"
- Length: 5.110"
- Stem Diameter: 0.34195"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
- Exhaust Part Number: E-911B
- Head Diameter: 1.513"
- Length: 5.090"
- Stem Diameter: 0.3405"
- Lock Style: Single Groove
These valves were used in many of the following Y-block Ford 8 cylinder engines used in Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury passenger cars and light duty trucks. Please measure your old valves to ensure the correct size you need or contactme with any application questions.
- 272 CID (4.5L) 1957
- 292 CID (4.8L) 1957-1959 Passenger Cars
- 312 CID (5.1L) 1957-1959
Click here to search my other sales for more Y-Block Ford parts.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of the sale description to contact me by email.
- Phone: The best time to call is weekday mornings between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time. Call: 515-961-7292
- Items paid for by 9:30 AM Central Time on weekday mornings should ship the same day.
- I combine shipping on multiple purchases when possible.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- Only Iowa residents need to pay sales tax.
- On international orders, all import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- All items are returnable within 30 days. Shipping is not refunded. Items must be in new condition, uninstalled and in original packaging. Please contact me if you need to make a return.
Copyright Â© 2001-2015 Classic Engine Supply All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Beretta : 6.900 @ 200.000
Graham alexander, Engine: 536 allan johnston funny car engine producing 3000, Supercharger: Yes
1969 Pontiac Tempest Custom S: 9.250 @ 148.500
Kristinn Rúdólfsson, Engine: 464cid traditional Pontiac., Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single 88mm. Tires: 29.5/10.5 W M/T
1961 Pontiac Tempest coupe: 9.870 @ 135.500
david Hanson, Engine: 461 c.i. pontiac, Tires: 33x10.5x15 MT
1964 Pontiac Tempest : 10.718 @ 123.850
Jim Taylor, Engine: 400, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M-T/Goodyear 29/11
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce: 10.910 @ 129.400
NA, Engine: V12: 670HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2003 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.254 @ 131.060
Omer Khan, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.520 @ 124.380
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.700 @ 122.600
2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: 11.710 @ 126.220
NA, Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe: 11.810 @ 124.020
NA, Tires: Pirelli PZero Rosso
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster: 11.810 @ 126.020
1969 Pontiac Tempest sedan: 11.851 @ 114.610
Brian Baker, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: MT 29.5 x 9
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.900 @ 122.830
Mr. J, Engine: stock 6.2L 580-horse V12, Tires: 335/30ZR-18
1967 Pontiac Tempest : 12.572 @ 111.700
Bruce Gleason, Engine: pontiac 406 cu. in., Tires: M/T sportsman
2004 Lamborghini Murcielago : 12.600 @ 116.000
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 12.674 @ 107.430
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400 V6, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.254 @ 104.440
Jeremiah Brogan, Engine: 3100 sfi, Turbos: T28 60 trim Tires: 245/45/R17
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.523 @ 105.160
Rex Weatherford, Engine: 2.3L LO DOHC Quad4 Block, Turbos: Garret T3-60
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.818 @ 100.550
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400SFI, Tires: Dunlop Sport 901
1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.960 @ 109.550
SHAUN DABNEY, Engine: HIGHOUTPUT QUAD 4 -16 VALVE, Tires: 205 40 R16 TOYO PROXES