This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
We only sell brand new parts and accessories in their original manufacturer packaging.
The Hawk Performance Ceramic pads are engineered to reduce brake noise, vibration, and harshness creating a quieter performing brake pad. The ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. You can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad with the Performance Ceramic compound.
- Improved stopping power
- Extended pad life
- Longer rotor life
- Very low dust
- Very quiet
- Stable friction output
- Part # HB687Z.750 and HB553Z.652
- AUDI A8 QUATTRO All 2005-2010
- AUDI S6 All 2007-2011
- AUDI S8 All 2007-2010
- Type: Front and Rear
- Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Front and Rear
Please make sure before you offer that the part number listed above fits your vehicle.
Payment is due within 2 days of the close of sale.
Methods of payment accepted:
- FREE shipping within the lower 48 states ONLY
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, (APO/AP), or Puerto Rico is $10
- Shipping to Canada is $30-$40
- Shipping to all other International destinations is $90
- Items ship FedEx Ground or UPS Ground for all US orders
- Canadian orders ship UPS Standard or USPS Priority Mail International
- All other International orders ship USPS Express Mail (EMS) International
International customers are responsible to pay all customs duties, taxes, or fees. We do not devalue the price of orders for any reason. All orders are shipped fully insured for their entire value.
- Returns must be postmarked within 14 days from the delivery date. No exceptions will be made.
- A refund will be given minus a restocking fee of 15%
- Returned parts must be unopened and in their original manufacturer packaging
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to return item
8721 W Sunset Blvd Ste 201
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Hours: 10am - 6pm PST M-F
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Audi S8 : 13.290 @ 109.700
Mike E., Engine: 4.2l, Supercharger: yes, inverted lysholm Turbos: no
2010 Audi A8 SE Exec 4.2 TDI: 13.580 @ 102.230
jet, Engine: 4134, Turbos: 2
2005 Audi A8 L W-12 Quattro: 13.610 @ 105.100
2007 Audi S8 V10: 13.710 @ 105.020
NA, Engine: V10, Tires: 265/35/20
2001 Audi S8 : 13.740 @ 99.310
Mr. J, Engine: stock 4.2L 360-horse V8, Tires: 245/45WR-18
2002 Audi S8 : 13.810 @ 100.820
2003 Audi A8 L: 14.430 @ 93.360
Mr. J, Engine: stock 4.2L 310-horse V8, Tires: 225/60HR-16
2009 Audi A8 L 4.2 Quattro: 14.710 @ 96.110
NA, Engine: V8: 350HP,
2004 Audi A8 L: 15.000 @ 95.000
1996 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro Sport: 15.003 @ 93.140
Matthew Baldry, Engine: 4.2 V8,
1956 Studebaker Hawk Power Hawk: 15.475 @ 91.790
David Starr, Engine: Studebaker 289, Supercharger: Paxton SN60 Tires: 255/60R15
2003 Audi A8 TDi: 15.500 @ 93.100