This item has been shown 134 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
HUB CENTRIC 1.5" (38mm) WHEEL ADAPTERS SPACERS 5x114.3 ECLIPSE GALANT LANCER EVO
- BOLT PATTERN: 5X114.3mm TO 5X114.3mm WHEELSPACERS
- THREADSIZE: 12mm X 1.5mm
- CENTER BORE: 67.1mm
- THICKNESS: 1.5" (38mm)
- QTY:2 WHEEL SPACERS
- WILL FIT:
- 91-99 MITSUBISHI 3000GT
- 91-04 MITSUBISHI DIAMANTE
- 89-12 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE
- 03-11 MITSUBISHI ENDEAVER
- 97-12 MITSUBISHI GALANT
- 04-12 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO
- 04-12 MITSUBISHI LANCER RALLIART
- 03-12 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
- 89-94 PLYMOUTH LASER
FACTORY WHEEL STANCE IS NARROW, AND CAN FEEL UNSTABLE DURING HIGH SPEED DRIVING AND CORNERING. WITH WHEEL SPACERS, YOU CAN BRING OUT THE WHEELS AND GIVE THE VEHICLE A WIDER STANCE. WIDER STANCE MEANS THE CAR IS MORE STABLE AND MAY REDUCE BODY-ROLL WHEN DRIVING OR DURING CORNERING. THE HUB CENTRIC DESIGN IS SPECIFICALLY MADEFOR EACH VEHICLE'S SPEC. THE SPACERS WILL FITTED ON YOUR VEHICLE'S ORIGINAL HUB PERFECTLY WITHOUT GABBING.THESE SPACERS HAVE BUILD-IN WHEELS STUBS AND THE SPECIALLY TAPER DESIGNED LOCK NUTS ARE INCLUDED TO ENSURE THE SPACERS ARE PROPERLY SECURED AND IN POSITION. THE INSTALLATION IS EASY, JUST REMOVE THE WHEELS, BOLT ON THE SPACERS, AND PUT THE WHEELS BACK ON.
- CNC MACHINED ALUMINUM ALLOY SPACERS
- CARBON STEEL WHEEL STUDS
- EXTENDS THE WHEEL STANCE OUTWARD FOR BETTER TRACTION AND STABILITY
- THE HUB CENTRIC DESIGN IS SPECIFICALLY MADEFOR EACH VEHICLE'S SPEC. THE SPACERS WILL FITTED ON YOUR VEHICLE'S ORIGINAL HUB PERFECTLY WITHOUT GABBING.
- SIMPLE BOLT ON INSTALLATION, NO MODIFICATION NEEDED
- TAPER DESIGNLOCK NUTS INCLUDED TO ENSURE THE SPACERS ARE PROPERLY SECURED
- 100% BRAND NEW
USA Shipping Rate:
Continental 48 states, whereUPS ground shipment is available(check shipping and payment for detail rate)
Other USA, Canada Shipping Rate:
AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, Canada (check shipping and payment for detail rate)
Countries other than Canada (check shipping and payment for detail rate)
I will ship to:
Rate apply to Calfornia residents
- Local pick up available, please contact us for details.
- All items must be paid within 7 days or an unpaid item dispute will open.
- Buyer must provide following information upon payment. Uncompleted information may delay the shipping process.
- Payment with credit card: Please contact us for details.
- Payment with Pay Pal: Please make sure that you have confirmed address.
- For international customers. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Item will be shipped once payment is cleared and it normally takes 7-10 business days for shipping carrier to deliver after it leaves the warehouse. Tracking# will be emailed upon request once item is shipped.
- Return Policy:
- Please inspect the package upon arrival first and note any visual damage(s) before signing.
- For damage of defective claim, customer must email pictures demonstrates their claims within14 days of received for visual confirmation. If the item is modified from its original form there will be no claim, no exception.
- For return for exchange/refund, please provide pictures demonstrate the article(s) are in brand new, pristine conditions within14 days of received. Once we have visual confirmation and the article(s) are eligible for exchange/refund, we will reply back with Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). After receiving the RMA#, write the number on the outside of the package then ship the article(s) back. Please pack the article(s) with all the original packaging and provide additional protections to prevent any shipping damages. We will refuse any package without a valid Return Authorization Number. Please specify all, if any, damage(s) on the article(s) prior to return shipping. We reserved the right to decline any return for exchange/refund if the article(s) arrived modified, used, or with unspecified damages.
- Products returned for refunds will be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the merchandise is damaged or defective.
- Return authorization number is only valid for30 days from the date of issuance.
- No replacement will reship until the claim approval or item returned.
- No refund will be issued until the item is returned and original shipping charge is not refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 11.425 @ 125.250
Tim McGlone, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: PTE5031E Tires: stock
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 11.596 @ 119.930
Victor L Mendez Jr, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Yokohama Advan A032R
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2D AWD: 11.817 @ 119.630
Jack Zhe, Engine: 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder, Turbos: Frank III Tires: Dunlop D40 M2
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.870 @ 116.550
Patrick Harris, Engine: 2.0L 4g63, Turbos: SBR GT12 - internal gate, dumped Tires: Visa 215 17
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.950 @ 113.000
Joel, Engine: 4g63 2.0, Turbos: evo3 MHI Tires: street tires
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.116 @ 114.570
John Salmi, Engine: Mitsu 4g63, Turbos: TEC 20g Tires: Nitto 450 225 50/16