This item has been shown 593 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
HONDA ACURA D/B SERIES CIVIC T304 STAINLESS STEEL T3 TURBO DOWNPIPE DOWN PIPE
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
Lightweight Stainless Steel DownPipeThe catalytic converter is the most restrictive part of an exhaust. A stock converter filters the flow of exhaust gases to reduce harmful substances released into the atmosphere, but it restricts a lot of potential performance. The purpose of the down pipes is to eliminate the catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure, thus maximizing exhaust flow to allow the turbo to spool up and build boost faster. This brings out the vehicles performance by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Brand New
- High Performance JDM Racing Design
- T304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel bends and TIG welded CNC machine flange for strength and durability
- Comes with O2 sensors, bolts, and gaskets
- Increase of 10-15 HP as well as increase in engine output and efficiency
- 2.5" inlet and 2.5" outlet
- 3.0" pipe diameter with welded flex pipe
- Direct Bolt-On installation, no modification necessary
- Professional installation recommended (Instructions Not Included)
- For B-/D-Series Engine Fits T3/ T04E 5-Bolt Downpipe
(Fits standard T3 based turbos only)
- 1x Set of Downpipe Kit
- All necessary hardware for complete installation included
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Honda Civic EX coupe: 6.525 @ 213.500
stephan papadakis, Engine: acura nsx, Turbos: twin 64mm Tires: toyo
1995 Honda Civic DX: 8.192 @ 174.080
Kenny Tran - Jotech, Engine: 1.8 Liter, Turbos: Garrett GT4202 Tires: M/T
2000 Honda Civic SI: 8.411 @ 175.320
Stephanie Eggum, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: GT42R 74mm Tires: Mickey Thompson
2003 Honda Civic ex: 8.680 @ 169.000
John Brown, Engine: b18c, Turbos: t72 Tires: gooyear
1990 Honda Civic DX Hatch: 9.200 @ 162.000
Jim, Engine: LS VTEC B18 LS Block and B16 Head, Turbos: T70 Tires: Full Slicks
1997 Honda Civic Coupe Dunlop NoLimit VTG: 9.439 @ 151.000
Witold Karalow, Engine: B16A, Turbos: GT40 Tires: M/T 28
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1997 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.665 @ 150.000
Vogelsinger Sandor, Engine: B18B, Turbos: Garrett Tires: Yokohama,M/T
1995 Honda Civic vx hatchback: 9.680 @ 155.000
kyle, Engine: b18c1, Turbos: garrett gt4294r Tires: 24.5x8.5x13 m&h slicks
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
2007 Honda Civic 8th Civic SI: 9.849 @ 155.960
Everton Carvalho, Engine: K24, Turbos: GTX4202 Tires: M/T 24,5x8
1992 Honda Civic CX: 9.870 @ 145.660
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8 L, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: M/T 24.5 x 9
1993 Honda Civic Street all motor : 9.871 @ 138.833
Adel tuning, Engine: drag cartel k26,
1998 Honda Civic Turbocharger: 9.930 @ 142.190
Angela Proudfoot, Engine: B18, Turbos: Turbonetics custom
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
1994 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.980 @ 145.580
Angel Robles, Engine: 1.8 acura integra gs, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: m&h
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.050 @ 144.440
joytech, Engine: b18c, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gt40/ Tires: 24.5 x 9.5
1996 Honda Civic EX Coupe: 10.081 @ 146.430
Shannon, Engine: B18C, Turbos: GT40/35R
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.200 @ 142.000
dean, Engine: 2.0L gsr, Turbos: ITS 62-1 Tires: 24.5x8.5x14
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15