This item has been shown 1667 times.
About Us Thank you for looking at our sales! We are a wholesale distributor of aftermarket automotive performance parts and accessories located in southern california. We offer much quicker response to your needs!.We take pride in our customer service, product selection, low pricing andproduct quality. Product Description
You are offerding on a brand new single beam 35W HID Full Size Xenon Conversion Kit. Single beam kits are low beam or high beam or Fog light only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both high and low beam in one bulb (H4, 9007, 9004, H13) please check out our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. This kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today!
- 100% water proof construction, you can submerge the entire kit under water and it will function correctly
- Integrated one piece Ballast, simplified wiring which eliminates any unnecessary confusion during install.
- More than 16+ bulb types, we will have the right bulb type for your vehicle
- 0.2% failure rate, compared to 5-10% failure rate of other HID Conversion kits currently out on the market, the reliability is comparable to that of OEM HIDs
- Color temperature output has tolerance of +/- 100K, the tolerance is unnoticeable by human eyes
- Superior lumen output compare to its competitor
- Best quality burners from Bosch Japan
- Choose from 7 different color temperature, you will indefinitely find the color out put of your choice
2 x Xenon HID Bulbs
2 x Full Size Digital HID Ballasts
2 x Double side tape
10 x Zip Tie
(Certaincars might require a relay harness and or canceller, sold separately).
- Power consumption: 35watts
- Voltage: 85V +/- 17V
- Luminous flux: 2800~3200lm
- Service Life: up to 3000hrs
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working current (Steady state): 3.5 A nom
- Ignition voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450 Hz
All of our HID products are E4 and ISO-9001:2000 Approved. They are manufactured under the strictest of quality control. The ballasts are also shockproof and 100% waterproof (you can literally submerge the entire kit and it will still function properly).
Installation is Plug-N-Play for most vehicle and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
Upgrade from the standard Halogen to the most advanced lighting technology today!
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
What are HIDs?
HID (High Intensity Discharge) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained in a sealed bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore much easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
Benefits of HID's:
- LASTS UP TO 10X LONGER THAN THE TRADITIONAL HALOGEN BULBYOU ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING IN YOUR CAR
- HID (5000K) WILL GIVE YOU A NATURAL WHITE LIGHT THAT IS SOFT ON YOUR EYES AND YET INTENSIVE (3 TIMES BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN) ENOUGH TO LET YOU SEE OBSTICALS 1/4 MILE IN FRONT OF YOU GIVING YOU MUCH MORE REACTION TIME, THUS MAKING YOUR NIGHT TIME DRIVING MUCH SAFER.
- DRAMATICALLY ENHANCE THE LOOK OF YOUR HEADLIGHTS. WITH CHOICES OF DIFFERENT COLOR TEMPERATURES (K), HID'S WILL GIVE YOUR CAR THE AGREESIVE LOOK OR THE LUXURY CAR LOOK YOU ALWAYS WANTED!
- EASY INSTALL! MOST OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE 100% PLUG AND PLAY AND IT IS AS EASY AS REPLACING YOUR HEADLIGHT BULBS.
- INSTALL WILL BE AS EASY AS 1 2 3. SIMPLY TAKE OUT YOUR HALOGEN BULBS FROM YOUR HEADLIGHT HOUSING AND REPLACE IT WITH THE HID BULBS, CONNECT THE HID BULBS TO THE BALLAST, AND CONNECT THE BALLAST TO THE FACTORY HARNESS, YOU ARE DONE!
- 100% WATER AND WEATHER PROOF, YOU CAN SUBMERGE THE ENTIRE KIT IN TO WATER AND IT WILL FUNCTION AND OPERATE NORMALLY!
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (And All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H16, 2504, PSX24W, H27, 5202. Please note: this is a single beam kit not a hi/low kit
If you are uncertain about your bulb type, please refer to the followingColor Temperature Available:
3000K(Yellow), 5000K(White), 6000K(Diamond White), 8000K(Blue), 12000K(Violet Blue), 30000K(Pink/ Violet), and GREEN (NEW!).Warranty Information All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.The warranty covers any factory defects with thebulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2 yearsfrom the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please provide the following information when purchasing the product.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***Return Policy
Returns must be made within 60 days from the date you receive the product in order to recive the 100% full refund.
Important Note: In order to recieve the warranty please keep the following information on record.
- Buyer's Name
- Date of Purchase
- Bulb Size and Temperature