This item has been shown 434 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL
HID Conversion kit
SHIPPED FROM USA!
All Kits are 100% New!
Instock Ready to Ship!
We Expediate ship from the USA!!
Lowest Buy It Now/Shipped price Guaranteed!!
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOUR PAYMENT!!!
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST "SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD!!!"
- LESS THAN 0.2% Failure rate!!
100% water proof, weather proof and vibration proof!
Best performance guaranteed for the lowest price without sacrificing the product quality!
No restocking fee for replacements!
100% plug and play, install in 15min and no cutting or modifying for most cars
The installation is reversable, so you can take it off and put it on another car!
100% digital ballast with CPU regulating the voltage so there is no damage to your car!
All products are inspected and tested by our certified technicians before shipping!
We replace any failure and malfunction free of charge!
This hid kit will last 10x longer than your halogen and use 1/2 the power!
The capsule is precisely aligned maintaining the same focus as the halogen with 3 times more light
The HID bulbs will fit exactly the same as you halogen!
This kit will include everything you need to convert your halogen into True hid like the luxury cars
- Certification: E-Mark and ISO9001
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Voltage: 85 +/- 17V
- Luminous Flux: 3200
- Ballast Construction: Internal Igniter
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working Current (steady state): 3.5A nom
- Ignition Voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450Hz
Bulb type and color offered You need to specify (When making paypal payment) one of each of the following (BULB TYPE: and COLOR TEMPERATURE:)
- BULB TYPE: H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H6m , H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: 3000K (Golden Yellow), 5000K (OEM White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg blue), 10000K (Brilliant Blue), 12000K (Exotic Violet), 30000K (Pink Violet)
- Xenon HID bulbs x 2
- SUPER SLIM Digital Electronic Ballast x 2
- Wiring and Connectors x 2
- Manual and Warranty Card x 1
- Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape
- Straps x 1 pack
Payment and Shipping
- Please include your Telephone number and bulb type and color temperature when you make the payment with paypal!!
- We use expedited shipment, the item will be shipped within 24 business hours and it will arrive in about 2-3 business days (Any missing of required information will delay the shipment)
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOU PAYMENT!!!
- Replacement will be free for defective item returned within 90 days, buyer pay shipping to us
- After receiving defective item, we will test it and either issue a refund of make replacement
- offer with confidence!
Packaging are subject to change without Notification
Created by Blackthorne ver. 22.214.171.124
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 7.559 @ 190.122
Matt H., Engine: 467ci HRE-built chevy big block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.601 @ 157.780
mark, Engine: 5?? ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29.5 10.5w
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.740 @ 155.650
john, Engine: 447 ci sbc, Supercharger: x Turbos: x Tires: hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.180 @ 148.310
Anthony Randle, Engine: 454, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 9.586 @ 144.630
Mark Preston, Engine: 498 BBC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radial 315-60's
1981 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS: 9.912 @ 135.140
ELIO LADICANI, Engine: 388 Stroker, Tires: 10.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.919 @ 145.000
Rob Rosenberg, Engine: R&R 540 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 29.5X11.5 Hoosier Quick Time Pros
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.931 @ 133.730
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 540 NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear/oosiers
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.940 @ 133.000
chris crusse, Engine: 489 big block, Tires: 29.5-10.5 mickey thompson
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.059 @ 131.550
Mark Hensley, Engine: 355, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 29.5-9-15
1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.340 @ 132.100
zac, Engine: 361 sbc, Tires: M/T E/T 29.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.520 @ 127.080
Carlos E Otero, Engine: 406, Tires: 28.0-10.5-15
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.704 @ 128.670
oliver Krautberger, Engine: 383 small block, Tires: F: Hoosier 23x5x15 R: Hoosier 27x10,5x15
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.750 @ 126.320
Gerald, Engine: 383ci small block, Supercharger: ATI P1SC Procharger Tires: M/T ET Streets 30x11
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.771 @ 123.320
Jimmy Vokovan, Engine: 406 small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 29.5 X10
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ls: 10.793 @ 124.760
francis mailhot, Engine: 406 cid 9.5 @ 1 compression, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28/10/15 hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo sport coupe: 10.796 @ 125.960
Dave Mc, Engine: 406 chevy, Tires: mickey tompson 28x9-15
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.910 @ 121.340
Danielle Andrews, Engine: 410, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28.5 X 10.5 MT
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ls: 10.953 @ 121.730
francis mailhot, Engine: 406, Tires: hoosier 28 /10/15
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.990 @ 119.370
Rick McGee, Engine: 355, Tires: mt drag slicks