This item has been shown 77 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
H4 12v Halogen Bulbs 55w - make sure your vehicle is compatible with these lights, the compatibility list button is located on the top of the page right above the item price*
IF you can't find your car in the Compatibile System, please email us, and then we will help you to find correct light bulb for your car.
In the compatibility list, it is important to see if there is any additional notes regarding light bulb placement. If you have aftermarker light system, please double check before your purchase, your bulb type might not be the same as your stock ones.
Spec & Features:
- Condition: Brand New In Box
- Package Content: 2 x Halogen Light 12V / 55W
- Prongs:3(Please check with your bulb socket before purchase)
- Easy Installation: Plug In & Replace Stock Light Bulbs
- Modification: No Needed
***IMPORTANT*** Please check your original bulb watts for best effect, if the bulb you are purchasing from us is a higher wattage than your stock bulb, please make sure your lights can handle the wattage, or else the high wattage might have negative effect on the wiring harness, socket, and the lens of the lights
WHY BUY FROM US?
All of our bulbs are strictly inspected for each of these following categories before release to the market:
1. Bulb base dimensions- Every bulb made is inspected to have accurate fitment into correct sockets designed for the bulb.
2. Filament size and placement- Computer-driven design, engineering, and manufacturing ensure precision filament position and facilitates consistent beam pattern.
3. Power consumption- Our bulbs are inspected to make sure the bulb doesn't overload or overheat the vehicle's wiring, switches and electrical system.
4. Lifetime limited warranty
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Harley-Davidson FXE Shovelhead: 10.250 @ 127.280
BOB HOOVER JR, Engine: 103 c.i.Methanol, Tires: Mickey Thomson
1972 Buick Sun Coupe GS: 13.780 @ 98.550
Junior Canonico, Engine: 350 cu in Buick, Tires: Hoosier
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT: 14.400 @ 103.000
vibegtweeeeee, Engine: 2zzge, Tires: crappy 20 psi
2003 Pontiac Vibe : 14.809 @ 94.740
Jeff, Engine: 1zzfe, Turbos: Turbonetics T3 super 60 turbo Tires: Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712s
1996 Peugeot 106 1.3rallye: 15.000 @ 92.000
1996 Peugeot 106 : 15.020 @ 91.050
James, Engine: 1.6 16V, Tires: Toyo Proxes T1-R
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT: 15.319 @ 92.870
Mike Trotter, Engine: 1.8L VVTL-i,
1998 Peugeot 106 1.6i 16 V 122hp: 15.735 @ 89.390
Martin, Engine: 1587, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1998 Peugeot 106 GTI: 15.764 @ 90.700
Joe Wade, Engine: 1600, Tires: Falken ziex ye512 205/40/17
1998 Peugeot 106 Rallye: 15.910 @ 85.430
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT: 16.100 @ 87.810
Mr. J, Engine: stock 1.8L 180-horse inline-4, Tires: 205/55HR-16
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT: 16.462 @ 86.768
Vincent Précourt, Tires: Stock P215/45R18 Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S-C
2004 Pontiac Vibe Base FWD: 17.000 @ 85.000
Tha Ben, Engine: DOHC 1.8 VVT-I,
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base: 17.413 @ 77.690
2004 Pontiac Vibe : 17.421 @ 79.250
Réjean Samson, Engine: 1.8,
2004 Pontiac Vibe : 18.324 @ 78.450
Rej, Engine: 1.8, Tires: 205-55R16