This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
H4 12v Halogen Bulbs 55w - make sure your vehicle is compatible with these lights, the compatibility list button is located on the top of the page right above the item price*
IF you can't find your car in the Compatibile System, please email us, and then we will help you to find correct light bulb for your car.
In the compatibility list, it is important to see if there is any additional notes regarding light bulb placement. If you have aftermarker light system, please double check before your purchase, your bulb type might not be the same as your stock ones.
Spec & Features:
- Condition: Brand New In Box
- Package Content: 2 x Halogen Light 12V / 55W
- Prongs:3(Please check with your bulb socket before purchase)
- Easy Installation: Plug In & Replace Stock Light Bulbs
- Modification: No Needed
***IMPORTANT*** Please check your original bulb watts for best effect, if the bulb you are purchasing from us is a higher wattage than your stock bulb, please make sure your lights can handle the wattage, or else the high wattage might have negative effect on the wiring harness, socket, and the lens of the lights
WHY BUY FROM US?
All of our bulbs are strictly inspected for each of these following categories before release to the market:
1. Bulb base dimensions- Every bulb made is inspected to have accurate fitment into correct sockets designed for the bulb.
2. Filament size and placement- Computer-driven design, engineering, and manufacturing ensure precision filament position and facilitates consistent beam pattern.
3. Power consumption- Our bulbs are inspected to make sure the bulb doesn't overload or overheat the vehicle's wiring, switches and electrical system.
4. Lifetime limited warranty
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Plymouth Belvedere : 9.944 @ 131.610
Fred Hutchinson, Engine: 440 stroked to 500, Tires: Moroso front, Phoenix 31.25W x 15
1964 Plymouth Belvedere 426 Max Wedge: 10.060 @ 135.170
Bill Goswick, Engine: 426 Max Wedge, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Hoosier 10.5 slicks
1986 Plymouth TC3 : 10.200 @ 130.659
Mike Haidinger, Engine: 355, Tires: 14/32
1967 Plymouth Belvedere II: 11.553 @ 116.450
Rick, Engine: 446, Tires: 9x28 Hoosier/GoodYear slicks
1993 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 12.060 @ 119.000
Andy, Engine: SR20DET Bluebird, Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Yokohama / M/T
1967 Plymouth Belvedere : 12.580 @ 111.020
Don, Engine: 440,
2001 Infiniti G20 : 12.750 @ 106.800
Sean, Engine: 2.0 DOHC SR20DE, Supercharger: Eclectic Supercharger Tires: Yokohama AVS ES100
1992 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 13.201 @ 115.100
Denny, Engine: 2002 sr20de turbo, Turbos: gt28 Tires: no grip
1999 Infiniti G20 Base + Turbo: 13.302 @ 109.250
Nathan Lemarbe, Engine: SR20VET, Turbos: Garrett GTX2867R Tires: 205 50 17
1993 Infiniti G20 : 13.980 @ 100.000
Logan, Engine: sr20de, Tires: 215/40/17
1967 Plymouth Belvedere 2: 14.090 @ 97.200
renea berger, Engine: 383, Tires: 2556015
2002 Infiniti G20 Base+T: 14.596 @ 94.780
James LeMarbe, Engine: SR20DE roller rocker, Turbos: Avenir W11 T25BB Tires: 195 width
1999 Infiniti G20 : 17.297 @ 81.090
Kenny walters, Engine: stock SR20DE, Tires: yokohama yk520