This item has been shown 1885 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008Direct Fit Resonator Pipe 31" OAL
This Product Fits:
2005-2007 Buick Allure 3.8L
2005-2007 Buick La Crosse 3.8L
2000-2005 Chev Impala 3.4L, 3.8L
2000-2005 Chev Monte Carlo 3.4L
2006-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L
Overall Length: 31" Body: 22" ID: 2 1/4" Body Diameter: 3 1/2"
Receive The High Temp Gasket, Clamp & Hardware FREE with Purchase!
One Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Flex Pipe
"Your Source for Quality Exhaust Hardware & Accessories"
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. EXD uses OE flanges on the majority of our front pipes. We also use heavier gauge steel on our pipes, straps and brackets to ensure the quality of our products.
EXD Preformance is committed to providing the highest quality auto exhaust parts at the lowest price possible! We manufacture 50% of our products. That eliminates middlemen markups.
If you can't find what you are looking for our friendly & knowledgeable staff is dedicated to helping you with your full exhaust needs.
We accept PayPal, Visa or MasterCard. Contact us if interested in alternative payment options. Shipping is via Federal Expres or UPS Ground to anywhere in the Continental United States and Canada *****Additional shipping costs may be required for very rural and remote locations. Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico, S. America and International please contact us to confirm shipping charges prior to purchase.*****
- Shipping is via Federal Express or UPS Ground to anywhere in the continental United States and Canada
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Average Canadian delivery is 3-4 business days. Average trans border delivery is 5-7 business days
- We can usually ship orders within 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- ***Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders, if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock***
- ***Additional shipping costs may be required for very rural and remote locations.***
- ***Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico, S. America and International will have additional shipping costs. Please contact us to confirm shipping charges prior to purchase.***
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Please report any problems to us within 72 hours of receiving the items
We are here to help.
Please contact us with any questions, comments or response. We look forward to hearing from you.
Exhaust Direct Ltd is open Monday to Friday 9am-430pm EST
Toll Free 1-888-544-2222
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 BMW 2002 : 8.580 @ 156.592
Tero.Laukkanen, Engine: 2.2l -16 valve, Turbos: Turbo.... Tires: M / T ET street
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 10.374 @ 130.520
Glen Koenig, Engine: 461 LS-6 BBC, Tires: Hoosier 10.5x29W rear, Morose DS2 28x4.5 front
1968 Chevrolet Impala SS 427: 11.339 @ 116.420
C. Moore, Engine: 496 Chevy self built, Tires: M&H rear BFG front
1964 Chevrolet Impala : 11.488 @ 116.620
Jeff, Engine: 406, Tires: MT Drag Radials
2003 Chevrolet Impala LS Turbo: 11.540 @ 120.230
jeffery klo, Engine: 3.8 v6, Turbos: 62-1 Tires: MT ET drags
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.647 @ 119.360
Glen Koenig, Engine: Stock 354 LT1, Tires: GY Front runners, Hoosier QTP 28x11.5
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.800 @ 112.000
Joe, Engine: 6.2 LS3, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Nitto 305/35/18
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.895 @ 116.650
Terry Kehne, Engine: 385 CID LT1, Tires: front: 275/75R17 Riken, rear 226x10.-15 MT ET Drag
1962 Chevrolet Impala sedan: 11.898 @ 113.067
tony, Engine: 454,
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS ATI ProCharger Supercharger: 11.940 @ 114.770
David Dickey, Engine: 396 Storker LT-1, Supercharger: ATI ProCharger D-1sc Tires: BFG Drag raisals Rear, BFG KDW's front
1967 BMW 2002 2.1 turbo: 12.250 @ 120.000
pentti pekola, Engine: 2.1 8valve, Turbos: modified holset 3 ld Tires: 245 street normal
1970 Chevrolet Impala : 12.430 @ 110.890
GARY KETCH, Engine: 454, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON SLICKS
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS: 12.853 @ 101.758
David Dickey, Engine: LT-1 converted to LT-4, Tires: BFG g-force comp T/A Drag Radials
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.100 @ 103.000
Mike Whitehouse, Engine: LT4, Tires: 285/40/17
1979 Chevrolet Impala Coupe: 13.290 @ 105.670
Phil Hunt, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t I Tread
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.673 @ 103.130
Ron Mitchell, Engine: 3800 / L67, Supercharger: Gen V / Ported Tires: BFG G Force
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.674 @ 104.030
Eric, Engine: 3800 L67, Supercharger: Eaton M90
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.721 @ 100.310
James, Engine: 3800 L67 Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.780 @ 98.050
Tim Fiordaliso, Engine: stock, Tires: 275 BFG Drag radials
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.921 @ 99.090
David, Engine: 3800 Series 2 (L67), Supercharger: Eaton M90