This item has been shown 676 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
03-08 NISSAN 350Z FULL STAINLESS GT DUAL CATBACK
- 2003 2004 2005 2006 g35 / 350z ( 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 )
- dual exhaust , real hp gain.15 hp.
- 100 % full polish stainless steel with polish finish
- CNC machine flanges for strong solid support
- TIG weld for strength and durability
- 2.5" pipe size /4.5" tip. comes with titanium tip cover.
- mandrel bend
- light weight ( 25 lbs lighter then stock ) Increase 20-30 horse power and torque
- Straight thru design and bolt-on installation
- We only accept payment from Paypal and only ship to Paypal verified address. No exception.
- If you ordered wrong or have wrong address, we are not responsible after the order is shipped.
- If you need to change shipping address, we will need to cancel and refund your order before you make changes and reorder again.
- Signature require will add for all orders over $250 (NO EXCEPTION)
- We reserved the right to hold your order until payment cleared or confirmed.Warranty Policy:
Warranty service required buyer to contact us and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) before sending in for exchange. Failure to obtain a RMA# will result in rejection of shipment and buyer is responsible for all shipping cost. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. We ship the replacement back to buyer at our cost.Refund Policy:
All return must be “IN BRAND NEW CONDITION” made within 14 days from the day you received the item. A 20% restocking must be applied and all shipping charge is non-refundable. RMA# also required or shipment will be rejected.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
1972 Honda CB 750/four k2: 11.117 @ 122.050
Colin, Engine: 750/4 sohc 836cc, Tires: B/S Spitfire 11R
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.640 @ 121.000
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Tires: 27 x 10.50 x 15 ET Streets
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
1972 Honda CB 750/four k2: 11.881 @ 109.760
Colin, Engine: 750/4 sohc 836cc, Tires: B/S Battlax
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18
2003 Nissan 350Z Nitrous Express: 12.052 @ 113.670
Integrity, Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Nitrous: 12.055 @ 112.500
Jerome, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: MT Slciks
2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Twin Turbo: 12.100 @ 115.590
Thomas Hornig, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: APS TT Tires: MT ET Street rear, Toyo T1R front
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring: 12.255 @ 112.910
Stephen Kirouac, Engine: VQ , Turbos: TN Single Tires: Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 12.345 @ 113.370
Craig L, Engine: vq35de (stock internals), Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 ball bearing Tires: Falken FK-451 STREET TIRES