This item has been shown 2671 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
GT45 6PC TURBO KIT MANIFOLD+DOWNPIPE+WG 93-98 TOYOTA SUPRA MKIV 2JZGTE 2JZGE 2JZ
ITEM SKU: TM-2JZGTE DP-2JZGE WG-50-SL OFL VCF-GT45
High Compression/ Boosting GT45 Oversize Turbocharger
The objective of a turbocharger is to improve the engine's volumetric efficiency by solving one of its cardinal limitations. A naturally aspirated automobile engine uses only the downward stroke of a piston to create an area of low pressure in order to draw air into the cylinder through the intake valves. The pressure in the atmosphere is no more than 1 atm (approximately 14.7 psi), so there ultimately will be a limit to the pressure difference across the intake valves and thus the amount of airflow entering the combustion chamber. Since the turbocharger increases the pressure at the point where air is entering the cylinder, a greater mass of air (oxygen) will be forced in as the inlet manifold pressure increases. The additional air flow makes it possible to maintain the combustion chamber pressure and fuel/air load even at high engine revolution speeds, increasing the power and torque output of the engine.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 600+ BHP
- High Quality Material, Cast Housing with Durable Steel
Exhaust (Turbo Manifold) Flange:
Standard T4 4-Bolt
Exhaust (Downpipe) Flange:
Standard 3.25" Inner Diameter V-Band
Intake Inlet/ Outlet:
High Performance Tubular Exhaust Turbo Manifold
The heart of any Turbo system is the Manifold and the Turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. Turbo manifolds have only one, but the most critical purpose in turbo systems, and that purpose is to expel exhaust gas into the turbine of a turbocharger as efficiently as possible.
There is no match for power and performance for tubular stainless steel manifolds. Tubular manifolds are made up of runners coming from each cylinder, meeting up at a collector. Tubular manifolds yield a higher efficiency rate, as each runner is generally the same circumference. This allows for a much smoother flow of exhaust gas to the turbo.
Tubular stainless steel manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular stainless manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Most of the tubular Stainless manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow accurate readings and precise control.
Specifics and Benefits:
- High Performance Tubular Turbo Racing Design
- Made of High Quality T-304 Polished Stainless Steel Alloy Material for Strength and Durability
- Tubular Design to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder
- Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
- TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
- Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
- 44mm External Wastegate Port and Flange Included
- Standard T4 Configuration Outlet
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe+Dump Pipe+Turbo Inlet
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
- High Performance JDM Racing Design
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flanges
- Downpipe Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 3.000"/ 2.875"
- Downpipe Piping Diameter: 3.000"
- 2 X O2 Sensor Bung Insertion, Bolt(s) and Metal Gasket(s) Included
- Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
- Gain 10 - 15 HPs
- Dumppipe Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 1.875"/ 1.750"
- Dumppipe Piping Diameter: 1.875"
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
Universal 46mm Wastegate with Spring
Wastegates provide a means to control the boost pressure of the turbo charged engine. Wastegates work to bypass exhaust flow from the turbine wheel. Bypassing the exhaust flow reduces the power driving the turbine wheel to match the power required for a given boost level. Similar to the BOV, the Wastegates uses boost pressure and spring force to regulate the flow bypassing the turbine.
Wastegates are bolted to exhaust manifold or header. The advantage of external Wastegates is that the bypassed flow can be reintroduced into the exhaust stream further downstream of the turbine. This tends to improve the turbines performance.
Specifics and Benefits:
- High Strength Cast Steel Body with Steel Head
- Comes with 12-PSI Spring Installed
Stainless Steel Braided Oil Feed Line
Oil feed lines and returns lines are an essential part of any turbo system. Oil feed lines bring oil to the turbocharger, at the same time the oil cools and lubricates the moving parts. The Oil Drain Lines take the oil that has passed through the turbo and guides it back into the engines oil pan. Without these two components, the turbochargers internals would overheat or seize causing major complications.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel Hose
- 10AN Fittings Anodized Ends
- Inner Diameter: 0.25"
- Length: 36.00"
- 1/8 NPT Fittings Natural Polish Finish
- CNC Machined Turbo Adapter Plate
- Brass Fitting, Block Fitting, and Port Cover Included
Stainless Steel GT45 V-Band Clamp
V-Band Clamps makes it easy to install and remove exhaust systems and turbo parts, such as downpipes, B Pipes and the like. Great for racers and tuners, these clamps make it easy to remove parts to gain access to vital componenets easily as there are no hard hard to reach bolts or special tools needed. Simply undo the clamp and you can remove the component easily
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T-304 Mild Steel Durable Material
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel Flange
- Inlet Flange Inner Diameter: 3.25"
- Overall Clamp Width: 4.25"
- Direct Bolt-On, High Performance Use
- Universally Fits GT45 Turbochargers
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X GT45 Turbocharger
- 1 X Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
- 1 X Set of Downpipe Kit
- 1 X External Cast Steel Wastegate WG
- 1 X Braided Oil Feed Line
- 1 X GT45 V-Band Downpipe Clamp
- Hardware, such as Gasket(s) and Bolt(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
- 93-98 Toyota Supra Mark-IV
(ALL Models Above with a 2JZ-GTE l6 3.0L DOHC Engine ONLY)
- Please Check Compatibilities for Years and Models
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Toyota Supra E.Kanoo Drag Supra Titan: 7.036 @ 186.770
1993 Toyota Supra : 7.770 @ 184.000
Kean Wang, Engine: 3.4, Turbos: BL55-91 Tires: MT ET drags
1994 Toyota Supra NA-T: 7.778 @ 176.380
David Henry, Engine: 2JZGE, Turbos: GT4788 Tires: 33x12
1995 Toyota Supra Boost Logic: 8.190 @ 189.710
SW, Turbos: 91mm
1994 Toyota Supra turbo: 8.281 @ 183.150
Saad Saad, Engine: 3.0 litre 2jz, Turbos: 91 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1994 Toyota Supra TT: 9.010 @ 157.000
Darin Dichiara, Engine: 183ci toyota, Turbos: PT76-GTS Tires: MT ET Drag 28x10.5
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo: 9.194 @ 154.630
Alessandro de Luca, Engine: 2JZ, Turbos: Single
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo & Nitrous: 9.740 @ 142.000
Rich Eager, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: BL71GTS Tires: MT
1998 Toyota Supra : 9.910 @ 144.000
Jarrett Humphreys, Engine: 2JZGTE 3.0L, Turbos: Garrett
1994 Toyota Supra Billet 71HPS Turbo: 9.980 @ 139.270
Kevin D, Engine: 2JZ, Turbos: Billet 71HPS Turbo Tires: BF Goodrich G-Force
1993 Toyota Supra turbo: 10.000 @ 136.000
carlos padilla, Engine: 2jzgte, Supercharger: none Turbos: t78 Tires: mt et street
1994 Toyota Supra : 10.050 @ 139.000
Humberto Aurbi, Engine: 3.0L, Turbos: Greddy T-78
1998 Toyota Supra : 10.130 @ 139.000
1995 Toyota Supra : 10.200 @ 139.000
Angel Robles, Engine: 3.0 twin turbo(2jzgt, Turbos: Greddy T-78 Tires: mt et streets 16
1995 Toyota Supra : 10.280 @ 141.000
Brad Daley, Turbos: t72 Tires: 26x10 ET Drag
1993 Toyota Supra : 10.360 @ 141.000
steve whittaker, Engine: 3100cc, Turbos: apexi rh6 x2 Tires: mickey t drag radials
1987 Toyota Supra : 10.386 @ 137.580
Jamie Daley, Engine: 3.0 liter 7MGTE, Supercharger: na Turbos: custom Garrett Tires: mt et drag
1994 Toyota Supra : 10.400 @ 130.000
Chris Anderson, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: HKS twin 2835 Tires: 26x10x15 mickey thompson
1995 Toyota Supra : 10.400 @ 130.950
OWNER AL (DRIVER CRISTOPHER), Engine: STOCK ENG NEVER BEEN OPEN, Turbos: TWIN KIT,28/35 GT TURBOS Tires: SLICKS
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo: 10.500 @ 142.000
Jesus Rivera Jr, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Greddy T 88H ( single) Tires: Pole Positions SO3's