This item has been shown 199 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GSP GT3076R T28 Turbo/70 Compressor/.86 Trim/T25 Flange/ 2.5 V-Band Exhaust
Click to Change Image
DESCRIPTION: GT3076R Turbo Charger (T25 Flange w/ Internal Wastegate)Note: This is a universal turbocharger, it's for custom turbo project only
Intake :4 inch
Outlet: 2.5 inch
Compressor trim: 70 ar
Compressor Wheel diameter: 59.00 / 73.05
Turbine wheel diameter : 47.05 / 54.50
Exhaust trim: .86ar
Turbine flange type: t25 flange
Downpipe flange type : 2.5 v band
Cooling type: oil and water cool
Horsepower rating: 300-480hp+
(wet float bearing)
actuator set at : 14.5psi
Installation: No Instruction Included, Professional Installation is highly Recommended!
1 year warranty (must be installed by certified mechanic)
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1989 BMW 325is Turbo: 9.260 @ 154.800
Donovan Marvin, Engine: m52 2.8, Turbos: GT4202 Tires: m/t 26x10x15
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
1967 Mercury Cougar : 10.285 @ 126.260
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 Special Edition: 11.891 @ 113.600
Steve Dugan, Engine: Stock 4.6L 281 PI 2V Bullitt Intake, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Front 28 Goodyears/Rear 28
1969 Mercury Cougar : 11.910 @ 117.000
Luke Huckaba, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets, 28x11.5
1990 BMW 325is Turbonetics T61 Turbo: 12.180 @ 123.130
M&M, Engine: M20 2.7, Turbos: Turbonetics T61 Tires: Toyo street
1968 Mercury Cougar : 12.345 @ 108.540
Kenny Bush, Engine: 289 Mercury, Tires: 29.5x10-15 M/T
1997 Mercury Cougar XR-7: 12.740 @ 109.230
Mitchell Gunter, Engine: '03 4.6L, Tires: M/T ET drag rad.
1970 Mercury Cougar : 12.830 @ 104.630
Dennis Wilson, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 28.5 x 10
1993 BMW 325is : 12.860 @ 109.000
Shingo, Engine: 2.5 liter inline 6, Turbos: AA stage 1 Mitsubishi TD-06
1999 Mercury Cougar 2.5 V6 MTX: 13.255 @ 110.320
Aaron Hayes, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: BFG 225/50 drag radials
1999 Mercury Cougar 3L: 13.451 @ 104.350
Aaron, Engine: 3L Duratec, Tires: Kumho ultra sport escta
1988 BMW 325is : 13.770 @ 101.710
Tony Cancel, Engine: 2.5 liter SOHC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: Nitto 555r drag radials
1966 Mercury Cougar ss: 13.953 @ 98.930
Les Hughes, Engine: 406 ford fe, Turbos: no Tires: mt 11