This item has been shown 256 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GSP GT3076R T28 Turbo/70 Compressor/.86 Trim/T25 Flange/ 2.5 V-Band Exhaust
Click to Change Image
DESCRIPTION: GT3076R Turbo Charger (T25 Flange w/ Internal Wastegate)Note: This is a universal turbocharger, it's for custom turbo project only
Intake :4 inch
Outlet: 2.5 inch
Compressor trim: 70 ar
Compressor Wheel diameter: 59.00 / 73.05
Turbine wheel diameter : 47.05 / 54.50
Exhaust trim: .86ar
Turbine flange type: t25 flange
Downpipe flange type : 2.5 v band
Cooling type: oil and water cool
Horsepower rating: 300-480hp+
(wet float bearing)
actuator set at : 14.5psi
Installation: No Instruction Included, Professional Installation is highly Recommended!
1 year warranty (must be installed by certified mechanic)
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Suzuki Motorcycle GS 1150 BASE 1327CC: 7.700 @ 175.000
RICKEY BARNES, Engine: 1327 STAR BB, Turbos: MR. TURBO Tires: GOOD YEAR 29X10.5X15
2000 Suzuki Motorcycle : 8.690 @ 152.000
2009 Suzuki Motorcycle HAYABUSA GSX-R 1300: 9.196 @ 148.750
Brad Stinnett, Engine: NOT TOUCHED, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: SHINKO ULTRA SOFT
2001 Suzuki Motorcycle hayabusa Nitrous: 9.530 @ 142.000
Darrell Holston, Engine: 1300,
1970 Ford Maverick : 9.783 @ 135.540
Graham Allen, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier
2005 Suzuki Motorcycle 1000: 9.845 @ 142.880
Dan Kubes, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Shinko 003
2005 Suzuki Motorcycle Hayabusa: 9.852 @ 135.270
Juan Adams, Engine: 1299 cc,
1974 Suzuki Motorcycle GT750 L: 10.122 @ 129.890
Kevin Hutchinson, Engine: 3 Cylinder 2 stroke water-cooled, Tires: Goodyear 18 x 5.5
1970 Ford Maverick : 10.265 @ 128.130
Matthew Bong, Engine: 363, Tires: M/T 31-13 -15
1972 Ford Maverick : 10.320 @ 130.000
Bill Muchow/Steve Pyburn, Engine: 351 w / 408 cubes, Tires: 29.5 x 9 M/T
1970 Ford Maverick 2 door: 10.450 @ 128.000
John Ford, Engine: 347 (13.5 to 1) roller motor, Tires: Moroso D2S (front) MT E/T drags
1971 Ford Maverick 351: 10.772 @ 127.100
Robert, Engine: 351 to 429,
1971 Ford Maverick : 10.920 @ 120.010
mike robinson, Engine: 300, Turbos: to4b Tires: mt drag radial
1998 Saab 9-5 Saab 9-5 2,3lpt: 11.000 @ 132.000
Mikael Edstrand, Engine: B234, Turbos: GTBB35
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.006 @ 118.000
Steve Huff, Engine: 302, Tires: MT 28.5 X 15 rear
2002 Suzuki Motorcycle suzuki bandit 1200: 11.430 @ 118.751
heath murtagh, Engine: 1200,
1997 Suzuki Motorcycle Bandit 1200S: 11.642 @ 117.770
Matt Massey, Engine: 4cyl, DOHC 16 valve,
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.670 @ 116.450
Justin Minzenmayer, Engine: 302, Tires: 28x12.50 MT
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.750 @ 113.000
Dustin Thacker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: E/T Drag 28x9x15
1997 Suzuki Motorcycle GSX-R 600: 12.010 @ 128.000
Melanie Trowbridge, Engine: 600 cc 4 Stroke, Tires: Bridgestone BT010 Street