This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GSP 02-07 IMPREZA WRX STI GDA GDB EJ20 EJ25 TURBO 3" DOWNPIPE w/ HIGH FLOW CAT
Click to Change Image
DESCRIPTION: 02-07 SubaruWRX STI 3" turbo downpipe with high flow cat
-100% SUS-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bent
-CNC Machine Flanges for Strong Solid Support
-TIG Weld for Strength and Durability
-3 Stage Polish Shine Like a Mirror
-Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
-direct bolt on
Godspeed catted downpipe uses a 200cell per inch metallic substrate catalytic converter. Unlike the OEM ceramic brick style catalytic converter, our converters have high flow rates and are guaranteed to take the extreme heat produced by high horsepower Subarus.
doesn't come with installation instructions
Professional Installation Only!
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2000 Subaru Impreza RSTi: 8.960 @ 163.250
Street Tuned Motorsports, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Precision 6765SP Tires: Hoosier QTP
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Sam˙el Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.483 @ 145.270
Jeff Chang, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6466
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 143.300
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR Race Engine, Turbos: AMR Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx wagon: 10.686 @ 130.583
Cameron Dawes , Engine: EJ257- stock Subaru, Turbos: Borg Warner 91-79 twinscroll. 91 a/r Tires: 225/45R17 BFG Drag radials
2004 Subaru Impreza STI: 10.730 @ 129.970
andy dorans jr., Engine: ej257, Turbos: gt35r .82 Tires: falken azenis rt 615 225/40/18