This item has been shown 21 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GODSPEED TYPE-3 WHEEL RIM RACING CNC LUG NUTS 50MM 20 PCS M12 X 1.25MM - BLUE
GODSPEED TYPE 3 50MM LUG NUTS 20 PIECE SET M12 X 1.25 Blue(will fit japanese vehicle Nissan , Infiniti & Subaru ONLY)
* please check the specs / thread size of your vehicle stud pattern before purchase.
- 20 piece lug nuts set for 4 or 5 lug vehicle
- Use 19mm socket
- Extended 50mm length lug nuts
- Ultra high strength aluminum
- Open end for use with extended studs
- 60 degree tuner style seating
- Oversize lug seating for best contact
- Ultra thin design socket preventing from wheel scratches
- Heat treated key for extra strength
- Made in Taiwan
THESE LUG NUTS ARE MADE OF HIGH STRENGTH ALUMINUM, WE RECOMMEND USING HAND TOOL S FOR INSTALLING OR REMOVING THE LUG NUTS. DO NOT USE AN IMPACT GUN.
ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW
professional installation only
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Dodge Rampage pickup fwd: 10.140 @ 138.020
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35 Tires: 24.5X8X13 M/T drags
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.310 @ 135.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35G Tires: M/T ET DRAG
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.840 @ 127.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.5litre 8v, Turbos: T3/T4 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 22X8X13 Mickey Thomson
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.415 @ 118.700
Greg Lundborg, Engine: Victory 92-5,
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.470 @ 118.060
Greg Lundborg, Engine: 104 ci,
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.540 @ 117.890
Greg Lundborg, Engine: 104 ci,
1997 Honda Valkyrie : 11.601 @ 114.350
Steve Eaton, Engine: 1520, Supercharger: Opcon
2006 Victory Vegas : 11.849 @ 109.380
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: stock
2006 Victory Vegas : 12.180 @ 106.530
Matt Cook, Engine: 100 CI,
2006 Victory Vegas Jackpot: 12.561 @ 104.910
2003 Victory Vegas : 12.573 @ 103.420
Don Brown, Engine: Victory,
2005 Victory Vegas 8-Ball: 12.891 @ 109.576
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 92ci,
1982 Dodge Rampage : 13.183 @ 107.810
Earle Henderson, Engine: 2.2 Intercooled Turbo,
2007 Victory Vegas Jackpot: 13.278 @ 95.640
1935 Ford Phantom Viktoria: 14.540 @ 98.700
Louis Stands, Engine: 355 chec, Tires: Koker white walls
1984 Dodge Rampage : 15.382 @ 88.500
Jason Thorne, Engine: 1986 2.2 liter turbo, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD-04h Tires: 195/60-15 H-rated
1984 Dodge Rampage : 16.999 @ 81.000
Chris Pauluk, Engine: stock 2.2 2bbl carb, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: www.turbosunleashed.com Tires: Kumho cheapo's