This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a VERY GOOD CONDITION USED(NO BUTTON FADING) replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6: 11.862 @ 114.470
Chad Hartman, Engine: NGM Built Motor, Turbos: Master Power Super 70
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 12.602 @ 115.160
Steve Chubb, Engine: 2.7, Supercharger: MP90 Eaton Tires: KDW 235/40/17
2003 Hyundai Tiburon gtv6 NGM Supercharger Nitrous: 12.620 @ 102.000
Louis Arroyo (tibby03), Engine: v6, Supercharger: Ngm assassin roots blower
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Turbo: 12.675 @ 112.920
Gary Byrne, Engine: 4 cly 2.0L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag radials
2001 Hyundai Tiburon SE Garrett T3/T4 50 Trim: 12.882 @ 107.390
Jay-M, Engine: 2.0 Beta, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 50 Trim Tires: MH Drag Slicks
2003 Hyundai Tiburon : 12.888 @ 111.110
Scott Bailey, Engine: 2.0 L 4 cyl, Turbos: TO4E Tires: BFG Drag radial 225/50
2003 Hyundai Tiburon : 12.983 @ 110.600
Scott Bailey, Engine: 2.0L 4cyl, Turbos: to4e Tires: BFG Drag radial 225/50
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 Auto: 13.049 @ 107.900
Chris, Engine: 2.7 liter V6, Supercharger: Next Generation Motorsports Tires: 225/50/R15 BFG Drag Radials
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 13.069 @ 104.140
Patrick P., Engine: 2.7L 162 C.I., Supercharger: Alpine Supercharger Tires: Mickey Thompson
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT auto: 13.230 @ 104.480
MRPHOTOMAN, Engine: 2.7, Supercharger: alpine
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 13.301 @ 106.490
Steve Chubb, Engine: 2.7 Delta, Tires: BF Gdrch drag radials205/40/17s
2004 Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani Supercharger: 13.320 @ 106.380
W Wolfe, Engine: 2.7 Delta, Supercharger: Eaton MP62 Tires: BFG T/A
2001 Hyundai Tiburon coupe: 13.390 @ 106.090
James Sabo, Engine: 2.0L i-4, Turbos: GT2871R Tires: bfg drag radials
2006 Cadillac STS STS 4 V8: 13.810 @ 103.000
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V-6 6 speed Nitrous: 13.900 @ 104.770
Michael Mancino, Engine: 2.7 V-6, Tires: 205/60R15 Michelin MXV4
2008 Hyundai Tiburon SE: 13.969 @ 98.670
Michael Sung, Engine: 2.7L - V6, Supercharger: NGM Sniper Stg 0 Tires: Kumho MX 225/45/17
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GS-R Supercharged: 13.988 @ 102.710
IWB - Brandon L, Engine: 2.7L V6 Delta, Supercharger: Eaton MP62 Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 Evo
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Turbo: 14.000 @ 101.900
JonGTR, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 60-1 Garret/Turbonetics Hybrid Tires: Khumo
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 14.100 @ 103.200
Andrew Dwyer, Engine: delta V6, Tires: GFG G-force t/a kdw 2
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V-6 Nitrous: 14.134 @ 101.630
Michael Mancino, Engine: 2.7 V-6, Tires: Nexxen