This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a VERY GOOD CONDITION USED(NO BUTTON FADING) replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Harley-Davidson Dyna : 7.560 @ 166.000
spankey williams, Engine: 88,
1967 Buick Skylark GS: 9.430 @ 141.220
Andy Brody, Engine: Dart Big M, Tires: M/T ET Front & MT 32x14x15S rear
1988 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.454 @ 142.400
Stefan Graff, Engine: M-Tek 1570cc / 96 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T MCR street threaded
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster AHDRA Hot Street: 9.556 @ 135.360
Bruce Croneberger III, Engine: 79ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson MCR2
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.940 @ 132.220
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200 (converted from 883): 9.988 @ 127.340
Mike Fitzgerald, Engine: 1997 Sportster w/ Zippers Hammer Kit, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 7
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 10.167 @ 134.460
John WEISZ, Engine: 87 c.u. in, Tires: Avon
1980 Harley-Davidson Sportster xlch: 10.183 @ 126.080
john m valente, Engine: harley 86 cubic in., Tires: good year- rear 5.5 on a 5in .rim
1978 Buick Skylark : 10.261 @ 131.690
David Wolfe, Engine: Chevy 361, Tires: GoodYear
1994 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Hugger: 10.588 @ 127.000
Aaron Goble, Engine: 88ci, Tires: 5.5 Mickey Slick
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 10.764 @ 117.000
Robert Noeken, Engine: 475 Buick Jim Weise Trishieldperf build 10.7 compression, Tires: Toyo 28.0-10.5/15 Drag Slicks
1970 Buick Skylark : 10.821 @ 122.230
ROB GIROUX, Engine: 455, Tires: 29 X 10
2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom: 10.965 @ 122.325
Joel Mejias, Engine: Zipper 79 inch kit, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Dunlop
1964 Buick Skylark Hardtop: 10.995 @ 125.050
Dwayne Hicks, Engine: 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag (rear)
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 11.050 @ 124.225
Ward, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 30 x 10.5
1994 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider: 11.325 @ 119.530
Steve Mullen, Engine: 97 CID,
1972 Buick Skylark GS: 11.340 @ 121.780
1977 Buick Skylark : 11.380 @ 117.720
jeff lang, Engine: 455, Tires: 28.50 - 10.5
1995 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200: 11.539 @ 0.000
cane gilberto, Engine: HD 883 to 1200 / 74, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1998 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL: 11.620 @ 122.000
Tyler Anderson, Engine: 883 Bored and Stroked to a 1370,