This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a VERY GOOD CONDITION USED(NO BUTTON FADING) replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Geo Storm : 10.800 @ 123.000
Steve Lockett, Engine: 1.6 Isuzu Impulse RS, Turbos: 50 trim
1988 Yugo GV : 11.670 @ 0.000
douros antonis, Engine: 2000cc lancia, Turbos: turbonetics 62-1 Tires: 24.5.8 mt
1991 Geo Storm Gsi Turbo: 12.707 @ 108.830
Tim Johansen, Engine: 91 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.6l 16V DOHC, Turbos: IHI RB25 Tires: 20x8 r 14 Mickey thompson
1986 Yugo GV DragRacer: 14.796 @ 89.540
Dave Benton, Engine: 1.3L YUGO, Tires: Hoosier slicks
1991 Geo Storm Base: 14.890 @ 94.000
Chris, Engine: 1.6L base, Tires: stock
1991 Geo Storm : 15.490 @ 88.160
1991 Geo Storm Base: 15.491 @ 88.160
Robie Blair, Engine: 1.6L 4XE1-WT DOHC, Turbos: Ford Tbird IHI RHB5 Tires: 185/60 R14 Goodyear Street
1990 Geo Storm GSi: 16.000 @ 89.015
Albert Aviles, Engine: 4XE1-W 1.6 Liter DOHC, Tires: Toyo
1993 Geo Storm GSi: 16.153 @ 86.000
Tony Fornetti, Engine: 1.8 DOHC, Tires: 205-50/15
1993 Geo Storm 2+2: 17.544 @ 77.070
Kyle, Engine: 1.6L SOHC I4, Tires: STOCK
1992 Geo Storm : 17.600 @ 74.990
Daniel Goff, Engine: 1.6 liter, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock
1991 Geo Storm base: 18.600 @ 75.500
jack matthews, Engine: 1.6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: proformance