This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a VERY GOOD CONDITION USED(NO BUTTON FADING) replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT garret gt42 Turbo: 10.997 @ 133.720
Paul Rocha, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: garret gt42 Tires: 26/10/15
2014 BMW X1 35i M-sport: 11.930 @ 116.110
Jon, Turbos: Pure Turbo Stage 1
2014 BMW X1 35i M-Sport: 12.137 @ 111.200
Jon, Engine: N55 3.0L, Turbos: Stock
1986 Plymouth Horizon : 12.504 @ 107.000
Mike Marra, Engine: 2.2 Turbo II, Turbos: Single Super 70 Tires: M/T Slicks up front
2014 BMW X1 35i m sport jb4: 13.046 @ 107.400
r, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: twin Tires: 255/35-19
2003 Pontiac Sunfire se/s s/c stage 3: 13.114 @ 105.260
patfire, Engine: 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: eaton m45 Tires: 205/55/16
1989 Plymouth Horizon : 13.280 @ 106.000
2014 BMW X1 35i m sport: 13.600 @ 101.490
2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT Supercharger: 13.900 @ 103.530
john miller, Engine: 2.4 twin cam, Supercharger: gm eaton M45 Turbos: none Tires: good year
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 13.928 @ 102.350
stephan(sun), Engine: 2.2 ECOtec, Tires: 27/8/15 slicks
2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i: 14.110 @ 96.020
MT, Engine: 3.0L Inline 6 Turbo: 300HP,
1996 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 14.200 @ 97.000
Aasyranth, Turbos: custom T4/T04E turbosystem
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 14.760 @ 91.670
Jonathan, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Tires: P195/65/15
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Sport Coupe: 14.870 @ 94.000
BgDog, Engine: 2.2L Ecotec, Tires: 215R40 17
2014 BMW X1 xDrive28i: 14.910 @ 91.220
MT, Engine: 2.0L Inline 4 Turbo: 240HP,
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 14.970 @ 90.460
Stephan SUN, Engine: 2.2 ECOtec stock, Tires: 27/8/15 slicks
2008 Hummer H3 I5 Luxury: 14.996 @ 89.220
Craig ( Woofpac Racing ), Engine: I5, Supercharger: Custom Vortech V2 Tires: 305/40/22
2003 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 14.997 @ 91.140
2002 Pontiac Sunfire : 15.257 @ 89.970
Dean Erb, Engine: 2.2L ecotec, Tires: Nankang Sports
1997 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 15.310 @ 89.600
Bill, Engine: 2.2 litres ecotec 16 valves, Tires: P205/55/16 dunlop