This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a VERY GOOD CONDITION USED(NO BUTTON FADING) replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1934 Ford 3 Window-Coupe : 7.050 @ 186.000
Claude Beaulieu, Engine: 509cid,
1934 Ford 3 Window-Coupe : 9.590 @ 141.000
Steve Duber, Engine: 406 SBC,
1934 Ford 3 Window-Coupe Coupe: 9.622 @ 192.800
Van Macatee, Engine: 455 BIG BLOCK,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe: 10.945 @ 131.770
Dads R8, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hoosier R6
2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus: 11.180 @ 122.900
SCD, Engine: 5.2L V10: 550HP,
2010 Audi R8 5.2 v10 Eurocharged tuned: 11.360 @ 125.250
mo, Engine: v10 5.2, Tires: Toyo r888
2012 Audi R8 GT: 11.510 @ 125.110
NA, Engine: 5.2L V10: 560HP,
2010 Audi R8 Coupe: 11.650 @ 121.900
2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI: 11.710 @ 122.230
NA, Engine: V10: 525HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI: 11.810 @ 121.020
NA, Engine: V10 525HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10: 11.876 @ 125.220
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI V10: 11.881 @ 120.650
Robert, Engine: v10: 525HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe APR Tune, Milltek Exhaust: 11.883 @ 122.130
2010 Audi R8 V10 FSI: 11.894 @ 121.570
RAFAL, Engine: 5.2 L,
2009 Audi R8 4.2 VF Engineering Supercharger: 12.397 @ 116.540
Marcus F, Engine: 4.2L V8, Supercharger: VF Engineering
2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI: 12.437 @ 117.470
Robert, Engine: V10: 525HP,
2008 Audi R8 : 12.601 @ 113.020
NA, Engine: DOHC V8, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2007 Audi R8 : 12.610 @ 111.510
2010 Audi R8 4.2 V8: 12.610 @ 113.050
CD, Engine: V8: 420HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder: 12.620 @ 115.400
SGC, Engine: V10: 525HP,