This item has been shown 5894 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a VERY GOOD CONDITION USED(NO BUTTON FADING) replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.119 @ 167.070
Billy Coburn, Engine: Reher Morrison 555 BBC, Tires: 32 x 14 M/T
1969 Dodge Dart super bee: 8.500 @ 167.000
casey, Engine: 526 hemi, Tires: goodyear
2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup PST: 8.592 @ 159.420
Greg Stanley, Engine: 409 18*,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.890 @ 152.000
Dace Horne, Engine: 387, Tires: 28-10.50 et slicks
1968 Dodge Dart : 8.993 @ 147.900
Phil Hudlow, Engine: 400 ci Pontiac, Tires: Goodyear
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.000 @ 148.000
Jordan Gray, Engine: 388 sbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.122 @ 140.120
David Baker, Engine: 406 C.I SBC, Supercharger: Weiand 8-71 Tires: 31-18.5-15 Hoosier
1969 Dodge Dart custom: 9.150 @ 148.850
Wayne King, Engine: 422ci sb,
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.290 @ 143.750
kevin, Engine: 406 chevy,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.320 @ 139.660
Skip Pellett, Engine: SBC, Tires: M/T
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.410 @ 135.000
rick carter, Engine: 406, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Racing: 9.470 @ 137.000
Jody Smith, Engine: 379ci, Tires: Hoosier QTP 31x13.5
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.470 @ 146.990
Mike Kost, Engine: 427 sbc, Tires: Hoosier 275/60/15 Drag Radials
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.550 @ 141.000
Damian Broussard, Engine: BB 540,
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.650 @ 137.054
kevin, Engine: SBC,
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.660 @ 141.020
1994 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Electric Powered: 9.800 @ 132.110
SHAWN LAWLESS, Engine: 4 GE 10HP 48 VOLT ELECTRIC MOTORS,
1970 Dodge Dart : 9.816 @ 136.440
Ray Galie, Engine: 440, Tires: Hoosier
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.910 @ 135.000
Jason Cooper, Engine: 500 ci bbc, Tires: Good Years 32x15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.920 @ 132.050
Steve Massengill, Engine: 408, Tires: Moroso-front M/T 29.5-11.5-15 Rear