This item has been shown 5894 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a VERY GOOD CONDITION USED(NO BUTTON FADING) replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 7.750 @ 180.000
, Engine: 380, Supercharger: none Turbos: BIG one Tires: mt 33x10.5x15w
2005 Mazda 6 Drag Car: 7.930 @ 187.000
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 2.3L Mazda i4 by Golden Eagle Mfg., Supercharger: None Turbos: Garret GT45 Tires: M & H
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.360 @ 121.320
Jim Mann, Engine: 4.6l DOHC 32 Valve, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: rear Hoosiers 325 N50 15
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 11.381 @ 123.940
Anthony Pannone, Turbos: ATP GTX35R Tires: Conti DWS 215/45/18
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.388 @ 116.890
Frank Todaro, Engine: 4V 281, Tires: 26x8.5 M/T
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 11.612 @ 119.220
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3l MZR DISI, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: hankook evo V12
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.668 @ 119.810
Don Pfau, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Vortech S-Trim Turbos: na Tires: M/T street ET R, Nitto F
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.011 @ 113.930
Andrew , Engine: 2.3 MZR, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Federal SS
1966 Shelby American Series 1 SC REPOP COBRA: 12.110 @ 111.240
LARRY LITTLE, Engine: 383 S/B CHEV, Supercharger: N Turbos: N Tires: 275 15 BFG SLIPPERY DRAG RADIALS
2001 Ferrari 360 Spider: 12.200 @ 113.500
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.240 @ 114.270
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3L MZR turbo, Turbos: GT3076 Tires: hankook evo V12
2007 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 12.263 @ 111.750
Rich Brockman, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: 225 55 17 Conti DWS Extreme
2007 Mazda 6 mazdaspeed6: 12.301 @ 113.200
Jeff Hawkes, Engine: MZR 2.3T, Turbos: stock k04
2006 Mazda 6 sport: 12.370 @ 111.000
charles, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: 7 blade gt3076 ported .55 a/r hotside Tires: nitto neo gens 245/35/19
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.428 @ 109.680
Devin Durham, Engine: 4.6 liter Modular V8, Tires: BFG DR 275/50/16
2001 Shelby American Series 1 SC : 12.450 @ 118.170
Mr. J, Engine: stock 4.0L 460+-horse V8, Supercharger: yes Tires: 315/40ZR-18 (rear)
2007 Mazda 6 MPS: 12.501 @ 112.000
MazdaGaragePat, Engine: MZR 2261 cc, Turbos: Garrett GT3076 T3 divided 1.06 Tires: 235/40 R18 Federal 595 RS-R
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.550 @ 106.730
John Peters, Engine: 5.3L DOHC V8, Tires: 26x9.50-16 Hoosier Quick Time Pro D.O.T. Drag Tire
2006 Mazda 6 mazdaspeed6: 12.550 @ 109.000
charles, Engine: 2.3l, Turbos: gt3076 Tires: Bf goodridge kdw 235/35/18
2007 Mazda 6 Speed6: 12.620 @ 110.090
p057, Engine: stock, Turbos: gt3071 Tires: hankook ventus v12s 225/40/18