This item has been shown 96026 times.
DO IT YOURSELF KIT (100% new)
If any of your gauge needles are sticking, shuttering, giving false readings or pegging out - defective factory steppers are the epidemic cause and this is your fix.
To repair speedometer, tachometer, fuel, temp, oil or any other gauges
CLICK HERE if you need a kit with 6 stepper motors Lifetime warranty on the stepper motors
Avoid the white MCR steppers, the black china made motors, and imitations. There are sellers telling "they found their products are superior to Juken/switec' --these people are scammers and are not in the repair industry (I can safely tell this, because it's true). NO reputable repair industry or car manufacturer uses those inferior/failure prone knock-off steppers. Juken/switec is the original manufacture supplier of steppers for ALL automotive makers and all (including delphi) re-manufacturing plants.
What you'll get...
- Four (4) new x27.168 stepper motors. To repair up to 4 malfunctioning gauges.
CLICK HERE if you need a kit with 6 stepper motors
- One new soldering iron. The correct temp and tip for this repair. You'll see how easy soldering is with the correct materials & instructions.
Soldering irons are color coded for specific use.. (there are sellers who copied our kits, but are selling the wrong soldering irons, that can cause problems and ruin your circuit board -- see below)
Blue = correct tip temp for circuit board work
Black = multi purpose, but better for hobby and craft
Green = Tip temp too high for circuit board work --for hobby use only (like for stain glass frames) . Can ruin a delicate circuit board
- One new solder sucker (desolder pump). Desoldering wick/braid type wire isn't recommended
- A foot of soldering wire Kester brand. Plenty to replace all motors and bulbs
- Ten cluster lamps/mini bulbs. (pictured in image below) The correct amp draw and voltage. Others are selling generic "grain of wheat" type that are wrong for the application, either too dim or bright, will sometimes flicker and will have a short life.
- Instructions w/ full color pictures. Teaches the amateur how to repair their own instrument cluster.
Your kit will ship the same or following day of payment received. In most instances, packages going to US locations will be delivered in 3 business days. (HI, PR, AK, APO and FPO times in transit will be considerably longer, as will international packages shipped outside of the US)
The advantages of this kit...
-You save money -lots. Dealerships are charging between $400 and $700 to do this repair.
-Your car won't be down while you're waiting for the dealership or someone else to do this easy fix.
-You won't need to ship your cluster across the country, risking damage in transit. Removing the cluster is most of the work, don't pay someone else to do the easier part of the repair.
2003, 2004, 2005 Cavalier
2003, 2004, 2005 Impala
2003, 2004, 2005 Malibu
2004, 2005 Monte Carlo
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Silverado
2004, 2005, 2006 SSR
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Suburban
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Tahoe
2002,2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Trailblazer
2003, 2004, 2005 Venture
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Le Sabre
2004, 2005, 2006 Rainier
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Rendezvous
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Denali
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Envoy
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Sierra
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Yukon
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Ascender
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Escalade
2003, 2004 Bravada
2003, 2004 Silhouette
2003, 2004, 2005 Aztek
2003, 2004, 2005 Bonneville
2003, 2004, 2005 Grand AM
2003, 2004, 2005 Grand Prix
2004, 2005 Montana
2003, 2004, 2005 Sunfire
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 H2