This item has been shown 1188 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This listing, APX part number 70430, is a pair of Boot Kit that fit various applications. This is an APX private-label brand of strut mounts. We simply use KYBinformation in this listing to quickly enterYear, Make, Model compatibilites.These do come with a limited lifetime warranty. This set cross references with KYB part number SB105.
Please consult the compatibility table above for the correct fitment for your specific vehicle.
ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING QUOTED OUTRAGEOUS PRICES AT THE REPAIR SHOP FOR COMMON REPAIR PARTS? I HAVE TALKED TO THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE OLDER HIGHER QUALITY CARS THAT ARE TIRED OF BEING CHARGED THE PRICE OF A USED CAR FOR A COMMON REPAIR PART. WELL, YOU DO NOT NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER THAN APX AUTO PARTS. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR OLD LUXURY CAROR MORTGAGE YOUR HOUSE TO BUY REPLACEMENT PARTS!!AS A DIRECT IMPORTER OF AUTO PARTS,APX GETS THE BEST PURCHASE PRICE POSSIBLE, AND PASSES THE SAVINGS ONTO YOU. BMWs,MERCEDES, VOLVOS, AND OTHER FAMOUS MAKES.SUPPLY IS LIMITED SO GET YOUR ORDER IN TODAY!!
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. REQUIRES A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT. FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOUR RECEIPT WILL LIMIT YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE TO 24 MONTHS.
APX warrants that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship when in normal use and service of the vehicle on which it was installed. APX extends this warranty to the owner of the vehicle provided that the ownership has not changed since the installation of the unit. Should one of our products fail during normal use, as described above, return the failed unit to APX for a complete warranty analysis. Once APX has approved the warranty, a refund will be issued for new part purchase. Customers must repurchase a new APX part to replace a possible defective unit. APX DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LABOR CLAIMS. Our company and product liability is strictly limited to the replacement of the unit once APX has determined it to be defective. This warranty does not apply to units which have been altered, modified, damaged, misused, improperly installed, contaminated with dirt or other contaminants, used in applications other than recommended in our catalog.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Contact APX immediately for instructions and authorization prior to making any repairs or replacements. If you have a question about a part you must email us BEFORE purchasing. We try to answer all emails within the same business day. APX Autoparts Express is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we require all buyers to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
1) APX ships to confirmed Paypal addresses only.
2) APX ships Worldwide! EXTRA CHARGES APPLY! CALL APX ( 910-653-6181) FOR A QUOTE!!
3) Unfortunately, APX is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
4) Immediate payment required via Paypal.
5) APX will not refund your payment if these guidelines are not followed. All of our parts are available in our APX store. Ifthe part you are seeking is not listed under our stores automotive parts/categories, please contact us via email. The APX store lists only a limited amount of our full product line. Contact us for a fast, friendly quote. It is our desire to have stock on hand for any item that we list.
Occasionally, due to high demand, we may be out of stock on an item. If this happens, you will be notified and given the option to either cancel for a full refund or wait for the part to arrive in our warehouse. All sales are final, no returns. However, we will exchange an item if it is in the original packaging (not installed or damaged by owner) and returned to us within 30 days of receiving the item. After accepting your package, if it looks damaged, please email us immediately for instructions.
APX offers same day shipping in most circumstances. Orders placed on Saturday or Sundays should be processed and shipped on Monday. Same day shipping in most circumstances. Order placed on Saturday or Sunday should be processed and shipped on Monday. If you are in any location outside of the United States and Canada, please contact APX for a shipping quote. Here are some additional details regarding APX shipping practices:
1) Business days are Monday through Friday
2) You may or may not be charged a duty (tax) on your order. We do not handle this tax, your local customs agency will handle that and charge you the correct amount of duties that should be appropriate.
3) Domestic shipments traveling within the Continental United States will be shipped via UPS. The majority of orders are shipped out of our distribution center located in North Carolina.
Transit times are as follows:
1) Northeast (2-3 business days)
2) Southeast (1-2 business days)
3) Midwest (3-4 business days)
4) West (5 business days)
5) Customers in AK, HI, PR, GU, APO, and AE. EXTRA CHARGES APPLY! PLEASE CONTACT APX FOR A QUOTE!!