This item has been shown 452 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hub & Bearing Pair Set of 2 Kit for Audi A3 TT VW Passat Jetta Golf
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- 4 Bolt Flanges
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1T0 498 621, 3C0 498 621, 8J0 598 625, 1T0498621, 3C0498621, 8J0598625
Wheel studs are not included
Built to strict quality control standards
- 2006-11 Audi A3 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2008-13 Audi TT Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2012 VW Beetle Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2009-13 VW CC Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2007-13 VW Eos Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2012-13 VW Golf Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2011 VW Golf Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (Built After 3/14/11 Production Date)
- 2006-13 VW GTI Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2010-12 VW Jetta Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2005-09 VW Jetta Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (8th Vin Digit K) Pair
- 2012 VW Passat Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2006-10 VW Passat Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2008 VW R32 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2006-09 VW Rabbit Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2009-12 VW Tiguan Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
2011 Audi TT RS VR6 Turbo: 10.760 @ 133.000
MichalTT, Engine: 3.2 Turbo + Nitrous, Turbos: GTS35
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.793 @ 126.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyulaturbo Tires: MH racemaster
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
2005 Audi TT Quattro Sport: 11.450 @ 122.550
Tim Orpen, Engine: Still 1.8, Turbos: GT30
2001 Audi TT 225: 11.809 @ 121.690
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20v 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35r
2007 Audi TT HPA Twin Turbo: 11.810 @ 120.220
HPA, Turbos: Twin Garrett HGP R25 Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT
2006 Audi TT 3.2 SR_Technik / Gtech: 11.954 @ 119.000
Junior Sosa, Engine: BHE, Supercharger: None Turbos: Garrett Tires: oem 225/45-17
2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro: 12.040 @ 113.950
Dennis Rosario, Engine: 1.8T 20VT, Turbos: GT30R Tires: Toyo Proxes T1R
1983 Volkswagen Golf MK1 G60: 12.094 @ 115.000
Holger Wentzel, Engine: 1.8l 8V-G60, Tires: MT 22.0/8.0-13
2000 Audi TT : 12.248 @ 116.860
Steve Wright, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: MD555
2011 Volkswagen Golf R20: 12.253 @ 111.850
Mohamed Faiz Rassool, Engine: 2.0 FSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: FACTORY K04
2002 Audi TT coupe: 12.279 @ 116.270
steve cane, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: single td06/20g Tires: yokohamas
2005 Audi TT 1.8T QS Nitrous: 12.295 @ 112.520
Tim Orpen, Engine: Low Comp 1.8 T, Turbos: IHI
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street