This item has been shown 508 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hub & Bearing Left LH or Right RH for Volvo V70 S60 S80 XC70
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 274298-9, 2742989
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for both FWD and AWD models as listed per application
- 2001-09 Volvo S60 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly
- 1999-06 Volvo S80 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly
- 2002-07 Volvo V70 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for FWD Models
- 2001-02 Volvo V70 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for All Wheel Drive Models
- 2001-09 Volvo XC70 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Volvo S60 S60R AWD: 11.877 @ 118.000
Stone, Engine: VMS, Turbos: Custom Evolve Tires: pierelle P zero Nero
2004 Volvo S60 R: 13.550 @ 104.000
2006 Volvo S60 R: 13.761 @ 102.730
Kyle, Engine: 2.5L Turbo, Turbos: K24 / Viva Performance CBV Upgrade Tires: Toyo Proxes
2000 Volvo S80 T6: 13.791 @ 106.000
Paul, Turbos: Stock Tires: Pirelli
2005 Volvo S60 R: 13.878 @ 99.930
Bryan Davis, Engine: 2.5L 5 Cylinder, Tires: 235/40-18
2005 Volvo S60 R: 13.878 @ 99.930
2012 Volvo S60 R-Design: 13.910 @ 103.210
et, Engine: turbocharged DOHC 24-valve inline-6, Tires: Continental ContiSportContact3 235/40R-18 95W
2007 Volvo S60 R: 13.915 @ 101.330
Keith M, Engine: 2.5L 5 cylinder turbo, Turbos: Wastegate rod shortened 2 turns
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
2012 Volvo S60 T6 AWD: 14.012 @ 102.110
ET, Engine: turbocharged dohc 24v valve inline 6: 300 horsepower, Tires: ContiProContact 235/40R-18 95V M+S
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
2004 Volvo S60 R: 14.117 @ 100.230
2004 Volvo S60 R: 14.155 @ 100.370
2006 Volvo S60 R: 14.230 @ 100.970
Matt, Engine: Stock 2.5L 8.5:1 Compression, Turbos: Stock K24
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
2007 Volvo S80 AWD: 14.410 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: V8, Tires: Pirelli P Zero Rosso
1999 Volvo S80 T6: 14.414 @ 95.610
Kyle E., Tires: Toyo Proxes4 all seasons
2002 Volvo S60 T5: 14.511 @ 98.370
Calvin, Engine: stock 2.3L 247-hp inline-5, Turbos: stock Mitsubishi TD04HL 16T Tires: 235/45ZR-17 Nexen N3000
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1
2001 Volvo S60 T5: 14.820 @ 98.000
seb, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: td04hl-16t