This item has been shown 1732 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Exhaust Manifold w/ Catalytic Converter for Accord Odyssey Pilot MDX TL V6
- Fits the FRONT bank
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 18190RCAL00, 18190RGLA00, 18190RCAA00, 18190-R-CAL00, 18190-R-GLA00, 18190-R-CAA00
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does not include heatshield, gasket, or hardware
- buyer may reuse original heatshield
- 2003-06 Acura MDX Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly Front for V6 3.5L
- 2004-08 Acura TL Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly Front for V6 3.2L
- 2003-07 Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly Front for V6 3.0L
- 2005-07 Honda Odyssey Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly Front for V6 3.5L
- 2008-10 Honda Odyssey LX EX DX Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly Front for V6 3.5L
- 2005-08 Honda Pilot Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly Front for V6 3.5L
Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California or New York as it is not C.A.R.B ( California Air Research Board) approved for use in these states.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Honda Accord SiR: 11.741 @ 117.400
Scott DiLonardo, Engine: F20b DOHC stroked to 2.2 L, Turbos: T3/T04 Tires: Yokohama Parada spec 2 215/40-ZR 17 in front 225/4
1995 Honda Accord EX: 13.019 @ 112.371
James, Engine: H22A, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Winstar
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 Speed: 13.107 @ 107.700
Paul, Engine: J30A4 3.0L V6, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Brand Summer Tires
2005 Acura TL : 13.125 @ 107.100
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drag radials G-Force
1993 Honda Accord LX: 13.130 @ 104.000
Rick James, Engine: F22, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215 25 21
1994 Honda Accord EX 4door Nitrous: 13.300 @ 106.300
Corey Bullock, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Tires: Kumho ZRs
2004 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.320 @ 107.000
Brett, Engine: 3.2 liter, Supercharger: Comptech Supercharger Tires: Nitto nt 555
1999 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe Nitrous: 13.434 @ 101.840
arnie b, Engine: 3.0, Tires: m&h slicks
1991 Honda Accord lx: 13.442 @ 103.980
john hatfield, Engine: h22a, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: bfg drag radials
1990 Honda Accord lx: 13.491 @ 101.710
jonnyhonda, Engine: jdm h22a, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t 22/8
2006 Honda Accord EX 6spd: 13.570 @ 101.200
Bryan, Engine: J30a5, Tires: 215/55 Hankook Ventus V4
2000 Honda Accord EX: 13.643 @ 111.390
Jason Hart, Engine: F23A1, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 trim Tires: 225/40/18 Continental Ext Cont DW
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 speed Gutted Interior: 13.653 @ 104.110
Paul, Engine: J30A4, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Summer Tires
2006 Acura TL A-Spec 6sp: 13.700 @ 101.630
Al, Engine: 3.2,
2005 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.751 @ 102.830
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drags fronts/ Nitto 555 rear
1992 Honda Accord : 13.800 @ 105.000
Brett Shanley, Engine: h22,
1994 Honda Accord Turbo: 13.915 @ 102.780
Tory Russell, Engine: h22a, Turbos: t3/04e Tires: toyo t1s
1993 Honda Accord se turbo: 13.943 @ 100.000
jerrod, Engine: f22a6, Turbos: 1 t3 60mm
1990 Honda Accord ex: 13.950 @ 101.350
Josh Taylor, Engine: JDM F22B DOHC, Turbos: t3/t4 godspeed Tires: drag radials
2005 Honda Accord EX: 13.988 @ 100.000
Igor Guzenko, Engine: K24A3/ 2.4, Supercharger: no Turbos: Garret GT28 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza 235/40