This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SIDE STEP BAR
REAR BUMPER STEP
OFF ROAD LED LIGHT BAR
83-04 Ford Mustang Thunderbird T5 T45 Racing Short Throw Quick Shifter
- Brand new in original box, never been tried on & used
Exactly same as picture !
- Comes 1 set of short shifter
- Made of high quality C.N.C. machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Thread size: 1/2"-14NPT
- Reducing shift throw by 45-55%
- Provides more precise shift for quicker shifting response
- Professional installation is highly recommendedVehicle Fitment :
1983-2004 Ford Mustang T5 with OD/T45 transmission
1985-1990 Ford Cosworth with T5
1983-1988 Ford Thunderbird
- We stand behind the products we sell. If
for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be
happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within
60 Days of your purchase. All return items will require a RMA
number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only.
Please allow 2-3 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- As a result of lighting and camera variations, product images
will not reflect the exact physical color of our products.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the
item is never installed and kept in the original packaging,
otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval
for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers.
- In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are
non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by
our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found
during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the
price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return
the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are
subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we
reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20%
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Most of our item(s) are plug and play, however PROFESSIONAL
installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
- Have any questions or need to contact us about something you
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us directly from
with "Ask A Question" and your emails will be replied to,
in the order it was received, on the following business day. For
items that are already purchased, kindly include your item
number for faster response time.
- K2 Motor operates from Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- ATTENTION : We do not answer
any emails over the weekend.
- What are the shipping method?
All domestic shipments are made via UPS Ground or United States Postal
Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail
(2-3 days) depending on the type or size of products purchased.
Majority of our orders will be ship within 1 business days
(mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is
best estimated but not guaranteed.)
- How much is shipping and handling (S&H)?
Customers within the lower 48 states, with a physical address, will get
- International shipment: transit time does fluctuate (Mostly
- Please note that International customers will still be
responsible for import duty taxes, this fee is charged by the
government. For more information, please refer to
- We are unable to ship any item(s) to
P.O. Box address buyer must provide physical address when
ordering. Please note that we are not responsible for any kind
of delay if P.O. Box address or any other undeliverable
addresses were provided.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to
collect 9.00% Sales Tax.
- All payment are expected within 7 days after the last
winning sale is closed. We reserve the rights to file
Non-Paying buyer Alert if the payment is not received 7 days
after the sale ended,
- Please be sure to ask all questions prior to offerding.
- offerding on multiple sales? Simply wait until all of the
sales are ended. Complete the checkout from the most recent
email that you received from us.
- Damage or Lost in Transit
If your item is received
damaged, within 48 hours, contact our customer service
department to file a UPS claim for the damaged item(s). The
following day, UPS will make 3 pick up attempts to bring the
package back to their station for inspection (5-8 business days
inspection time required from UPS). A replacement is sent out
immediately once the package arrives to our warehouse.
delivery confirmation states that your item has already been
delivered, contact our customer service to file a lost claim
with UPS. UPS will then start a trace on the package (5-8
business days inspection time required from UPS). UPS will be in
contact with you for further information if needed.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Ford Thunderbird Dragster: 6.540 @ 219.000
Mark Wolfe, Engine: 428 small block ford, Turbos: 80mm turbonetics Tires: Goodyear
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 7.850 @ 174.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1984 Ford Thunderbird Coupe: 7.950 @ 176.000
Mike Thompson, Engine: 632 Chevy,
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
1986 Ford Thunderbird : 8.570 @ 159.780
bill muchow, Engine: 605 ford, Tires: 33 / 15 /15 goodyears
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets