This item has been shown 4154 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hubs & Bearings Pair Set of 2 NEW for Taurus Continental Sable 5 Lug
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3F13-2C300-BA, 3F1Z-1104-BA, F50Y-1104-A, F8RZ-1104-AA, XFI2-2C300-BB, XFIZ-1104AE-B, XFIZ-1104-BA, 3F132C300BA, 3F1Z1104BA, F50Y1104A, F8RZ1104AA, XFI22C300BB, XFIZ1104AEB, XFIZ1104BA
- Direct replacements
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- Wheel studs already installed
- 1996-07 Ford Taurus Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1995-02 Lincoln Continental Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 1996-05 Mercury Sable Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
This Part Has A 2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Pro Front Wheel Drive Car: 10.042 @ 131.066
Tom Mucculant, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: GT40R Tires: DRAGS
1992 Ford Taurus SHO: 10.823 @ 126.900
Mark Sholtz, Engine: 3.6, Supercharger: Vortec V-2 S trim Tires: MT et drag
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 11.952 @ 115.140
Mike Broughman, Engine: 3.6L, Turbos: Tial Sport Upgrade
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.138 @ 117.510
Darrell Stamper, Engine: 3.5 L, Turbos: 2 Tires: Nitto NT05
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.333 @ 111.450
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ECOBOOST, Turbos: 2
2011 Ford Taurus sho: 12.421 @ 111.380
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: 275x40x20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.449 @ 112.730
Paul W (paulford8), Engine: 3.5 Ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goodyear RSA
2012 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.527 @ 109.750
Dave Ewing, Engine: 3.5 Tranverse V6, Turbos: Twin Tires: Michelin Primacy
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.580 @ 112.970
Storm Walker, Engine: 3.5L V6, Turbos: GT15 Twins Tires: Continental ExtremeContact DSW 245/45R20
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.702 @ 109.340
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.719 @ 109.240
Storm Walker, Engine: 3.5L V6, Turbos: GT15 Twins Tires: F1 245/45ZR20
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.737 @ 109.100
2010 Ford Taurus SHO SCT Tune: 12.752 @ 108.550
Ken, Engine: Ecoboost V6 Twin Turbo,
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.793 @ 107.320
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2
1994 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.795 @ 108.630
alex bable, Engine: stock 232,000 mile internals, Supercharger: none Turbos: pt 67 @12psi Tires: 245/45/17 beat kumo victoracer R compound front
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.809 @ 106.580
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goddyear Eagle F1 Supercar Summer
1991 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.817 @ 113.000
Andrew O, Engine: junkyard 3.2l, Turbos: precision 6265 billet Tires: nitto nt555r dr
2013 Ford Taurus PP LMS tune: 12.860 @ 108.000
Bill McCann, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: twin
1989 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.910 @ 109.190
Mark Nunnally, Engine: 3.2L 24V DOHC, Tires: 235/60 15 BFG Drag Radials