This item has been shown 137 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
auto light house items (hoods, bumpers, fenders, etc...) may take 10-14 days for delivery.1. All of our parts are certified by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
2. "LH" or "LEFT" refers to the driver side.
3. "RH" or "RIGHT" refers to the passenger side.
4."W/MOULDING" means the part has moulding holes.
5. Please call us at 972-579-0321 with any questions!
6. If an item is damaged in shipping please contact us ASAP.We are required by Texas State Law to collect 8.25% Sales Tax.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
2. We require a physical address and cannot ship to a PO Box.
3. Larger items have additional shipping costs.
4. Lights and mirrors have free shipping. Our goal is to make you a happy customer. If you are not giving us 5 star detailed seller ratings across the board we are not satisfied! Before leaving response, if there is something wrong with your purchase please let us know and we will do all in our power to fix the issue for you. Our customer service line is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM CST.If you perfer to contact us through the e-Bay messaging system we will also be more than willing to help you solve any problems. When we receive payment for your product we automatically issue positive response. Returning any sort of positive response to us would be much appreciated! We strive for 100% satisfaction! Store Categories ItemsAll Rights Reserved 2011 Autolighthouse ¦ Design
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Pro Front Wheel Drive Car: 10.042 @ 131.066
Tom Mucculant, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: GT40R Tires: DRAGS
1992 Ford Taurus SHO: 10.823 @ 126.900
Mark Sholtz, Engine: 3.6, Supercharger: Vortec V-2 S trim Tires: MT et drag
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.138 @ 117.510
Darrell Stamper, Engine: 3.5 L, Turbos: 2 Tires: Nitto NT05
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.333 @ 111.450
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ECOBOOST, Turbos: 2
2011 Ford Taurus sho: 12.421 @ 111.380
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: 275x40x20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.449 @ 112.730
Paul W (paulford8), Engine: 3.5 Ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goodyear RSA
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.719 @ 109.240
Storm Walker, Engine: 3.5L V6, Turbos: GT15 Twins Tires: F1 245/45ZR20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO SCT Tune: 12.752 @ 108.550
Ken, Engine: Ecoboost V6 Twin Turbo,
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.793 @ 107.320
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2
1994 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.795 @ 108.630
alex bable, Engine: stock 232,000 mile internals, Supercharger: none Turbos: pt 67 @12psi Tires: 245/45/17 beat kumo victoracer R compound front
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.809 @ 106.580
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goddyear Eagle F1 Supercar Summer
1991 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.817 @ 113.000
Andrew O, Engine: junkyard 3.2l, Turbos: precision 6265 billet Tires: nitto nt555r dr
2013 Ford Taurus PP LMS tune: 12.860 @ 108.000
Bill McCann, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: twin
1989 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.910 @ 109.190
Mark Nunnally, Engine: 3.2L 24V DOHC, Tires: 235/60 15 BFG Drag Radials
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.935 @ 105.690
2013 Ford Taurus SHO PP: 12.972 @ 105.160
Dean Johnson (TractorAK), Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: twin
2011 Ford Taurus SHO LMS tune: 12.982 @ 105.570
2012 Ford Taurus SHO: 13.006 @ 105.950
Dave Ewing, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Twin
2013 Ford Taurus SHO LMS 93 Tune: 13.094 @ 107.920