This item has been shown 4010 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Windshield Wiper Turn Signal High/Low Beam Lever Switch for Ford Mazda w/ Delay
- Steering column mounted
- Controls the following functions:
- Turn Signal
- Wiper Switch with Delay Function
- Replaces dealer part numbers: ZZL1-66-130, F2TZ 13341 B, ZZL166130, F2TZ13341B
- Number of Connector Cavities: 3
- Number of Connectors: 20
- Exact replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1989 Ford Bronco II Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1992-94 Ford Explorer Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1989-94 Ford Ranger Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2500 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1993-94 Mazda Navajo Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 6.540 @ 211.360
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Twin Turbo Pro Mod Street Legal: 6.751 @ 209.960
Rod, Engine: 400ci SM BLK, Turbos: 88mm Garrett Tires: MT SR Radials, 22.5 x 33
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window: 7.214 @ 192.160
Frank Tamez, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.230 @ 186.000
phil osman, Engine: 632 big block with 850 shot NOS, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Carlyle Racing 106mm Turbo: 7.680 @ 194.910
atomicfusion, Engine: Livernois built 427 LSX Iron block, Turbos: IPS Custom made Single 106mm Front Mount Turbo kit
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.850 @ 176.310
Mike Henderson, Engine: 540ci Chevy,
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Single Turbo GT55: 8.150 @ 172.850
Mark Carlyle, Engine: 427LSX, Turbos: GT55 Tires: Mickey Thompson 325/60/15 Dragradials
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 8.495 @ 156.280
Paul Ziajski, Engine: 346 cid LS6, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: M/T ET Drag
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Turbo: 8.581 @ 165.500
Frans96ss, Engine: 434 Cu in ERL LS7 Block, Turbos: 91.5mm Turbo Tires: drag radials
2003 Chevrolet Corvette coupe: 8.694 @ 149.030
Digivex Dave, Engine: LS2 402, Supercharger: Novi Tires: M/T P275/60R15
2000 Chevrolet Corvette convertable: 8.710 @ 159.000
Robbie clark, Engine: 347, Supercharger: f1
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06: 8.720 @ 158.520
Paul Major, Engine: 422, Tires: Hoosier Quick time pro 28x11.5x16
1999 Chevrolet Corvette base coupe: 8.820 @ 156.000
louis k, Engine: 408 iron ls, Supercharger: ysi
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: 8.835 @ 153.340
Alex & Dayna Sawchyn, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Tires: Hoosier 31x18.5
1979 Chevrolet Corvette AWD Turbo by VTG: 8.884 @ 166.600
Grzegorz Staszewski, Engine: sbc 350ci, Turbos: turbonetics T-106
1970 Chevrolet Corvette : 8.898 @ 156.280
Mark B. Shaw, Engine: 511 ci, Tires: 28x11.5x15 ET drags
2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Redline Motorsports Twin Turbo: 9.070 @ 159.590
Redline Motorsports, Engine: 432 Cubic Inch LS, Turbos: twin GT35R
1986 Chevrolet Corvette : 9.107 @ 151.730
Steve MacDonald, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 427 C5R: 9.250 @ 150.900
John Reese, Engine: 427/C5R, Supercharger: Procharger F1R Tires: Hoosier 28 X 16 X 12
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster: 9.287 @ 143.260
Vince Bennett, Engine: 468 BBC, Tires: MT ET Street