This item has been shown 3651 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Windshield Wiper Turn Signal High/Low Beam Lever Switch for Ford Mazda w/ Delay
- Steering column mounted
- Controls the following functions:
- Turn Signal
- Wiper Switch with Delay Function
- Replaces dealer part numbers: ZZL1-66-130, F2TZ 13341 B, ZZL166130, F2TZ13341B
- Number of Connector Cavities: 3
- Number of Connectors: 20
- Exact replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1989 Ford Bronco II Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1992-94 Ford Explorer Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1989-94 Ford Ranger Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2500 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1993-94 Mazda Navajo Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Alfa Romeo 164 Q4: 10.200 @ 128.000
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
2010 Smart Fortwo : 11.030 @ 125.510
SMT, Engine: Toyota 4AGE 16v turbo , Turbos: 15.8 psi
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10
1999 Nissan Maxima SE TURBO: 11.556 @ 120.130
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35de, Turbos: 67trim t3 stage 5
1996 Nissan Maxima SE Vortech Supercharger: 11.690 @ 120.490
Matt, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: vortech
1999 Nissan Maxima se Turbo: 11.745 @ 117.160
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: To4r 67trim stage 5 t3 exhaust Tires: 26X9.5X16 hoosiers
1995 Nissan Maxima SE Turbo: 11.761 @ 121.300
Neal Clary, Engine: stock VQ30, Turbos: T61-Ptrim .82A/R Tires: 26x10.5-15 MT ET Street
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Auto ALL MOTOR: 12.058 @ 114.520
Aaron Kimball - NWP Engineering, Engine: VQ35DE Swap, Tires: MT Slicks 22 inch
2002 Nissan Maxima SE Nitrous Auto: 12.190 @ 111.820
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE N/A Auto: 12.346 @ 112.990
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.610 @ 108.980
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged/SV8: 12.748 @ 111.170
oztiks, Engine: 5.0L, Supercharger: Roots Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2004 Nissan Maxima SE Zex Nitrous: 12.801 @ 106.590
Kevin Crawford, Engine: 3.5L V6, Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials up front
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.830 @ 106.900
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2011 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 12.851 @ 112.730
2002 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.859 @ 108.000
Matthew Williams, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Naturally Aspirated
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Automatic: 12.896 @ 104.559
Aaron Kimball, Engine: stock 3L DOHC 24V VE30DE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 22x8x15 Mickey Thompson Slicks
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 13.000 @ 104.380
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DE w/ DEK manifold swap, Tires: M&H 24.5x15x8.5 slicks
2001 Nissan Maxima GXE: 13.275 @ 110.640
Bryan Kirkpatrick, Engine: 3.0L DOHC V6 Model: VQ30DE-K, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E Tires: Dayton Daytona HR 215/60 15's