This item has been shown 5031 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Windshield Wiper Turn Signal High/Low Beam Lever Switch for Ford Mazda w/ Delay
- Steering column mounted
- Controls the following functions:
- Turn Signal
- Wiper Switch with Delay Function
- Replaces dealer part numbers: ZZL1-66-130, F2TZ 13341 B, ZZL166130, F2TZ13341B
- Number of Connector Cavities: 3
- Number of Connectors: 20
- Exact replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1989 Ford Bronco II Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1992-94 Ford Explorer Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1989-94 Ford Ranger Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2500 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1993-94 Mazda Navajo Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 ZX6R: 10.415 @ 128.420
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 ZX6R: 10.674 @ 125.610
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 zx6r: 10.762 @ 125.870
Robbie Kurtz, Tires: dunlop slick- road race
2007 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 10.934 @ 123.684
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 11.156 @ 126.010
Ryan B, Engine: 599cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Dunlop Qualifier 180
2001 Kawasaki ZZR600 zx6r: 11.233 @ 127.580
Bialy, Engine: 600, Tires: shinko
2005 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 11.860 @ 115.890
2007 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 12.055 @ 114.050
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 12.520 @ 117.000
Fina, Engine: FS 2.0, Turbos: PT 5857 Tires: M/T
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 12.949 @ 112.262
Focus, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Garett
2001 Mazda Protege MP3: 13.300 @ 108.000
Kooldino, Engine: SpeedCircuit custom engine, Turbos: T3 60 Trim
2003 Mazda Protege msp: 13.565 @ 108.690
1994 Mazda Protege dx: 13.591 @ 108.860
zach s., Engine: mazda 323 gt-r bp-c8, Tires: 205-60-14
1993 Mazda Protege lx: 13.700 @ 102.000
Frederic, Engine: 1.8l dohc, Turbos: vj-20 Tires: hoosier slick
1994 Mazda Protege DX Turbo: 13.913 @ 98.510
Luis, Engine: 1.8 dohc BP05 head on BP26 block, Turbos: stock Tires: 15inch G FORCE DRAG RADIAL
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed Turbo: 13.960 @ 102.130
Eric Trigg, Engine: FSDET, Turbos: GT28RS (disco Potato) Tires: Hankook Ventus RS2
1994 Mazda Protege DX: 13.964 @ 105.320
Zach S., Engine: bpd 1.8 323 gt-r, Turbos: stock Tires: faulken 512 -205-60-14
1994 Mazda Protege DX: 13.990 @ 100.440
Jose, Engine: kia 1.8L DOHC, Turbos: kkk 26 Tires: Toyo Ra1
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 14.140 @ 97.860
Marko, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Garrett GT25R
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 14.177 @ 99.420
Anthony Easley, Engine: FS-DET, Turbos: GT25