This item has been shown 4498 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Windshield Wiper Turn Signal High/Low Beam Lever Switch for Ford Mazda w/ Delay
- Steering column mounted
- Controls the following functions:
- Turn Signal
- Wiper Switch with Delay Function
- Replaces dealer part numbers: ZZL1-66-130, F2TZ 13341 B, ZZL166130, F2TZ13341B
- Number of Connector Cavities: 3
- Number of Connectors: 20
- Exact replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1989 Ford Bronco II Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1992-94 Ford Explorer Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1989-94 Ford Ranger Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2500 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1993-94 Mazda Navajo Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged/SV8: 12.748 @ 111.170
oztiks, Engine: 5.0L, Supercharger: Roots Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2011 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 12.851 @ 112.730
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.410 @ 107.710
NA, Engine: DOHC v8 supercharged, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.410 @ 106.910
NA, Engine: V8 supercharged, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.627 @ 105.360
Dean, Supercharger: ported and polished Tires: Stock P-Zeros
2009 Jaguar XF : 14.810 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: V8 300HP,
2010 Jaguar XF 4.2: 15.010 @ 96.910
NA, Engine: V8: 300HP,
1997 Chrysler Concorde LX: 15.800 @ 87.000
Jamahl, Engine: 3.5L 24 valve V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta KH-11