This item has been shown 3519 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Windshield Wiper Turn Signal High/Low Beam Lever Switch for Ford Mazda w/ Delay
- Steering column mounted
- Controls the following functions:
- Turn Signal
- Wiper Switch with Delay Function
- Replaces dealer part numbers: ZZL1-66-130, F2TZ 13341 B, ZZL166130, F2TZ13341B
- Number of Connector Cavities: 3
- Number of Connectors: 20
- Exact replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1989 Ford Bronco II Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1992-94 Ford Explorer Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1989-94 Ford Ranger Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2500 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1993-94 Mazda Navajo Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Mercury Monarch 427W F2 Procharger: 8.534 @ 160.650
Clint Warpula, Engine: 427W, Supercharger: F2 Procharger (serpentine) Tires: 315/60/15 drag radials
1974 Datsun 120 Y Sedan: 11.080 @ 118.450
Steve Roscarel, Engine: RB20 6 cyl, Turbos: Garrett GT35R Tires: 205/50r15 M/T street radials
1973 Datsun 120 Y coupe: 12.320 @ 110.270
Steve Roscarel, Engine: Nissan CA18DET, Turbos: Garret T28 Ball Bearing x 1 Tires: 225x50x15 Toyo RA-1
2008 Audi A5 3.0 TDI: 12.596 @ 107.390
Robert, Engine: 3.0 TDI, Turbos: Upgradet compressor wheel Tires: Michelin PS2
2008 Audi A5 : 12.992 @ 105.818
Robert, Engine: 3.0 TDI, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SE : 13.240 @ 112.540
Daniel Hendrych, Engine: 4.2L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: 4 for 70$ what a deal
1984 Datsun 120 2 door coupe: 13.400 @ 100.200
Callan Delski, Engine: sr20dett, Turbos: Turbonectics T04E Tires: MH slicks 23.5x7.3x13
2000 Volvo S80 T6: 13.791 @ 106.000
Paul, Turbos: Stock Tires: Pirelli
2007 Volvo S80 AWD: 14.410 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: V8, Tires: Pirelli P Zero Rosso
1999 Volvo S80 T6: 14.414 @ 95.610
Kyle E., Tires: Toyo Proxes4 all seasons
1999 Volvo S80 T6: 14.958 @ 92.380
2002 Volvo S80 T6: 15.110 @ 92.830
Mr. J, Engine: stock 2.9L 272-horse inline-6, Turbos: twin turbos Tires: 225/50VR-17
2002 Volvo S80 : 16.230 @ 87.310
2001 Volvo S80 2.9: 16.400 @ 85.460