This item has been shown 4287 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Windshield Wiper Turn Signal High/Low Beam Lever Switch for Ford Mazda w/ Delay
- Steering column mounted
- Controls the following functions:
- Turn Signal
- Wiper Switch with Delay Function
- Replaces dealer part numbers: ZZL1-66-130, F2TZ 13341 B, ZZL166130, F2TZ13341B
- Number of Connector Cavities: 3
- Number of Connectors: 20
- Exact replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1989 Ford Bronco II Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1992-94 Ford Explorer Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1989-94 Ford Ranger Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B2500 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
- 1993-94 Mazda Navajo Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever for Models with Delay Wipers
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Dragster Jet Powered Jet Dragster: 5.480 @ 287.000
Johan Jacobs, Engine: GE-J85,
2003 Dragster Jet Powered Ballistic Eagle Jet Motorcycle: 8.202 @ 191.890
Kevin Martin, Engine: teledyne J402-CA-702 Model 373, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 7
2002 Mosler MT900 Photon: 11.000 @ 127.000
2006 Mosler MT900 S: 11.010 @ 135.110
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged,
1996 Daewoo Cielo : 12.900 @ 109.350
andu, Engine: 2 X C20XE,
1995 Daewoo Cielo GTX: 14.480 @ 93.000
IVAN, Engine: VAUHALL 20 16V 20XE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: FIRESTONE FIREHAWK
2002 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: 14.796 @ 93.150
Fahad H., Engine: V8 4.6L SOHC, Tires: Nitto Drag Radial
2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: 15.350 @ 88.440
Tim A., Engine: Ford 4.6L SOHC Modular V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: P225/60R17 Michelin Energy LX4 white line
1993 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.800 @ 88.900
David Hertig, Engine: stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Kumho Ecsta 712 215/50
1997 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.800 @ 88.130
1997 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.849 @ 89.490
Alden, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: low pressure
1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature: 16.155 @ 86.090
David Huther, Engine: 4.6L V8, Tires: michelin symmetry
1996 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series: 16.391 @ 84.770
1996 Volvo 850 GLT : 16.430 @ 83.890
Robert Blair, Engine: 2.4 20 valve 5 cylinder, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Dunlop 195/60/15
2007 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series L: 16.725 @ 84.070
James Pappas, Engine: 4.6,
2004 Lincoln Town Car BPS (Ballistic Protection Series): 18.600 @ 77.000
1995 Volvo 850 GLT : 19.149 @ 74.122
Joseph Stevens, Engine: Stock 20 valve, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Toyo Drag Radials