This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Up for sale is a Set of 2 Brand New Factory Ford Mustang Convertible Right Rear Speaker Grille Covers. Convertible Only! They are Factory OEM Ford parts, in Stock and ready to ship! I have the Left Hand side single and the Right Hand side single for sale on my other listings too. You will receive them in brand new unopened factory packages. Worldwide shipping, see details.
Super Fast Shipping:
- All Parts are in Stock and have a 100% money back guarantee, No questions asked, No hassles! offer with confidence!
- Tracking #s will be sent to buyers "Won" Page and "PayPal Payment" Page.
- Returns are only accepted through the return program.
- Please go to your purchase page, click on 'return item' and follow instructions.
- Any other method of return will be sent back.
- We strive to earn 100% perfect "FIVE-STAR" scores from you. The star-scores are very important to us because uses them to determine our fees, and our visibility in the search results.
- So, before you post permanent response...if anything about this transaction did not meet your expectations...Please let us know and give us the chance to make things Right.
Thank you for your business!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 7.930 @ 172.300
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.
1985 Ford Mustang GT coupe: 8.860 @ 154.000
James Cudse, Engine: 358 W, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2000 Tires: skinnies, Hoosier 14.5x28