This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Ford Mercury Mazda 1.8L DOHC Engine Head Intake Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
Head Gasket Kit
- 2 Camshaft Seals
- 1 Valve Cover Gasket
- 16 Viton Valve Stem Seals
- 1 Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- 1 Intake Manifold Gasket
- 1 Multi-layered Steel Head Gasket
- 8 Grommets
- 2 Rubber Parts
- 3 Miscellaneous Gaskets
- 6 Plug Seals
Fits 1.8L DOHC 16 Valve Engines
- 1991-96 Ford Escort Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin 8 DOHC
- 1994-97 Mazda Miata Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin BP DOHC
- 1994-97 Mazda MX-5 Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin BP DOHC
- 1990-98 Mazda Protege Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin BP DOHC
- 1991-96 Mercury Tracer Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin 8 DOHC
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 10.903 @ 130.300
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock Motor, Never touched, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Turbos: None Tires: 28 x 10.50 x 15 ET Drags
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce: 10.910 @ 129.400
NA, Engine: V12: 670HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2003 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.254 @ 131.060
Omer Khan, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2008 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.520 @ 124.380
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.700 @ 122.600
2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: 11.710 @ 126.220
NA, Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe: 11.810 @ 124.020
NA, Tires: Pirelli PZero Rosso
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster: 11.810 @ 126.020
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.900 @ 122.830
Mr. J, Engine: stock 6.2L 580-horse V12, Tires: 335/30ZR-18
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18