This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Ford Mercury Mazda 1.8L DOHC Engine Head Intake Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
Head Gasket Kit
- 2 Camshaft Seals
- 1 Valve Cover Gasket
- 16 Viton Valve Stem Seals
- 1 Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- 1 Intake Manifold Gasket
- 1 Multi-layered Steel Head Gasket
- 8 Grommets
- 2 Rubber Parts
- 3 Miscellaneous Gaskets
- 6 Plug Seals
Fits 1.8L DOHC 16 Valve Engines
- 1991-96 Ford Escort Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin 8 DOHC
- 1994-97 Mazda Miata Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin BP DOHC
- 1994-97 Mazda MX-5 Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin BP DOHC
- 1990-98 Mazda Protege Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin BP DOHC
- 1991-96 Mercury Tracer Head Gasket Set for L4-1839cc 1.8L Vin 8 DOHC
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
1978 Yamaha XS E: 11.400 @ 120.000
Morris Kenyon, Engine: XS100E,
1978 Yamaha XS 1100E: 11.710 @ 114.000
Morris Kenyon, Engine: 1179 cc Wiseco,
1980 Yamaha XS : 12.550 @ 105.930
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 12.877 @ 109.590
Tom Raia, Engine: 9.87:1 304c.i., Supercharger: Novi GSS Tires: Falken 245/50-16
2006 BMW Z4 M-Roadster Nitrous: 13.150 @ 114.080
roy kwon, Engine: s54, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: crappy dunlop direzzas 275/30/19
2007 BMW Z4 M-Roadster : 13.210 @ 107.050
NA, Engine: Inline-6, Tires: Continental ContiSportContact
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 13.270 @ 102.000
Andrew, Engine: 5.0 302 HO,
2006 BMW Z4 M-Roadster : 13.414 @ 105.740
Paul Lin, Tires: Potenza RE-01R
2006 BMW Z4 M-Roadster : 13.457 @ 103.780
Paul Lin, Tires: Michelin PS2
1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 13.835 @ 102.102
Rick Richards, Engine: 342, Tires: 225-60-16
1972 Yamaha XS 2: 14.030 @ 92.000
Ray, Engine: 650 c.c.,
1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.328 @ 97.100
Mike Spina, Engine: 302 HO, Tires: BFG Drag 255/50/16
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.400 @ 98.800
NA, Supercharger: Centrifugal Vortech Tires: 235/45ZR-17
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.486 @ 97.000
Jack, Engine: Original 5.0 HO, Tires: Cooper Lifeliner
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.695 @ 96.000
BigDaddy, Engine: 302 HO, Tires: 215/60/16 Cooper Lifeliners
1981 Yamaha XS Special 400: 14.890 @ 89.990
Aaron Goble, Tires: Stock 25 year old Dunlops
1991 Lincoln Mark VII SE: 14.898 @ 93.490
92LscKid, Tires: 245/50/16 Kuhmo street tire 22 psi